But all of my stuff is here now, so probably I'll just stay.
但我的东西都在这里 所以也许我还是留下来吧
Thanks anyway, though. Entrapta, are you on the Horde's side?
还是谢了 恩塔普塔 你加入霍德军了吗
I'm on the side of science.
我加入了科学
But I am living at the Fright Zone now
但我现在住在恐怖区
and the Horde is supplying me with tools and materials for my work.
霍德军还给我的工作提供工具和材料
So, yes, I guess? Did I forget to mention that? Ha. Oops.
所以应该是吧 我忘记说了吗
But don't worry about me. I love it here.
不过别担心我 我喜欢这里
I've made unbelievable progress in my research.
我的研究有很大的进展
And the Horde has been so supportive.
霍德军很支持我
I'm getting closer every day to unraveling the mysteries of Etheria.
我每天都在揭开以希利亚秘密的道路上前行
Hacking the Black Garnet was just the first step.
黑入黑榴石只是第一步
That was you? So much for the power of friendship.
是你 友谊的力量也不过如此
Come on, Glimmer. Let's go.
格丽玛 我们走吧
Glimmer?
格丽玛
Adora! Adora! Are you okay? I don't know what I'm doing.
阿多拉 你没事吧 我不知道我在干什么
I don't even know what this Watchtower is supposed to do
我不知道这个瞭望塔到底是干什么的
or how it's supposed to help.
或者它能怎么帮上忙
If that's the case, then why are you doing all of this anyway?
那你到底为什么要这么做呢
I need to be a better She-Ra than Mara.
我要做比玛拉更优秀的希瑞
I need to control my powers so I don't hurt people like she did.
我要控制好我的力量 不会像她那样伤害别人
Light Hope is the only one who can teach me, and she's broken.
只有希望之光能教我 现在她也坏了
You're really freaking out about this Mara thing.
你真的很在意玛拉
How could I not? She ruined everything.
不然呢 她毁了一切
And I don't know how to fix it.
我不知道该怎么修复好
Sorry I didn't take this mission more seriously.
很抱歉我之前对这个任务没有很认真
Truth is, I'm just so excited to be your steed.
事实上 我很高兴能成为你的坐骑
I guess I just got carried away.
我想我只是太兴奋了
And I'm sorry I dragged you into this with me.
很抱歉我把你也卷了进来
You were just a horse
在我不小心用我的剑
before I accidentally zapped you with my sword.
划了你一下之前 你只是一匹马
If it weren't for me,
要不是我
you would've been able to live out your days carefree
你本来还能在翡莫的某个舒适的马圈
in a nice pasture in Thaymor.
做一匹无忧无虑的小马
Adora, I wouldn't trade my voice and my wings for anything.
阿多拉 我说什么也不会放弃我的声音和翅膀
I've got the chance to change the world now.
我现在有机会改变世界了
To make it better than when I found it.
把这个世界变得更好
I can't imagine ever going back. Can you?
我无法想象变回原来的样子 你能吗
No, I don't think I can.
嗯 我也无法想象
Glimmer!
格丽玛
Forget the princess, she's got no power! Get him!
别管公主了 她没有能量了 抓住他
I'm not as naive as you think.
我没有你想的那么天真
Turns out I saved a little magic, just for you.
我还专门为你省了一点点魔法
No!
不
Is this...? Our Sacred Bond?
这是 我们的神圣联接
This is it. This is what I've been sensing.
没错 这就是我感觉到的
This is the epicenter.
这就是传奇
She-Ra destroyed this place, now it's up to She-Ra to fix it.
希瑞摧毁了这个地方 现在希瑞要修复好这里
For the Honor of Grayskull!
赐予我力量吧
Don't worry, I got this.
别担心 交给我
Not a bad team. Looks like we're getting the hang of this.
不赖嘛 看来我们合作越来越好了
Then I will be back to operation...
然后我就能重新...
My sensors indicate they fixed it.
我感应到他们修复了
Good.
很好
At least we know for sure that Entrapta's alive,
至少我们现在能确定恩塔普塔还活着
and working for the Horde, making weapons to wipe us out.
正在为霍德军制♥造♥武器消灭我们
Hey guys, you'll never guess what Swift Wind and I did today.
伙计们 你们绝对猜不到我和疾风今天做了什么
We restored a First Ones' Watchtower
我们修复了先祖瞭望塔
so Light Hope can balance the planet
希望之光就能维持星球的平衡
and we brought a field back to life and-- What happened to you?
我们还修复了一块绿地 你们怎么了
Oh, Adora, we've got a lot to catch you up on.
阿多拉 我们有好多事要告诉你