You could transport troops, and weapons,
你可以传送士兵 武器
whatever you need,
想传送什么就能
from one side of the planet to the other!
从一个星球上传到另一个星球上
You think too small. Unsurprising.
你的想法太局限 不出我所料
You can't begin to understand the potential
你根本无法理解
a device of this nature will possess.
这种装置的潜力
Wait! If Etheria is a backwater planet,
等等 如果说以希利亚是一个与世隔绝的星球
does that mean that there are others?
那是不是说还有别的星球
Of course there are.
当然有了
There are countless galaxies
还有无数的星系
filled with countless other worlds.
上面有无数的世界
Etheria is the only planet I've ever encountered
我遇到的星球中只有以希利亚
that does not seem to understand that.
无法理解这一点
Other planets?
其他星球
And you've been there?
你去过那里吗
I've contacted every mine under Horde control.
我联♥系♥了霍德军控制的所有矿点
None have the material to make armor.
都不生产制♥造♥装甲的原料
Without armor, I can't attack Erelandia.
没有装甲 我就无法进攻埃兰迪亚
You're trying to sabotage me! Where's the missing file?
你想给我搞鬼 失踪的文件在哪里
The material you seek
你要找的原料
comes from the foundry right here in the Fright Zone.
就来自于恐怖区的铸造厂
Fine.
好吧
Being me isn't quite what you imagined, is it?
坐上我的位置并不像你想象的那样 对吗
I suppose you thought Hordak would let you
我想你肯定以为霍达克会让你
run things now?
掌管一些事了
He does. I can do what I want.
他的确让我想做什么就做什么了
But he'll never trust you with his real plans.
但是他绝对不会相信你 不会告诉你他的真正计划
Don't take it personally, he never did with me either.
不要介意 他也从来没有告诉过我
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Maybe Hordak didn't trust you, but he trusts me plenty.
也许霍达克不信任你 但是他很信任我
The light came from around here.
光影是从这边来的
There! It's over--
那边 就在...
Where'd it go? Did I get it? No.
去哪里了 我打到了吗 没有
Run!
快跑
Ah, run the other way!
从另一边跑
She-Ra, do something.
希瑞 做些什么
Like what? Flail at them again?
做什么 朝着他们乱甩剑吗
I can handle the Horde, I can't handle this!
我能应付霍德军 我应付不了这个
This is like--Stop telling ghost stories!
这简直就像 不要再讲鬼故事了
I've been terrified since we got here!
我自从到了这里以后就很害怕
Catra was right, I'm terrible at this!
卡特拉说得对 我的确很烂
I can't replace Entrapta!!
我代替不了恩塔普塔
I can't even make my tracker pad work.
我都不能修好我的追踪板
And I'm still hearing stuff
我还能听到
coming from the big, stone pointy thing.
那个巨石尖尖里发出的声音
From the pointy-- Hold on.
尖尖 等等
What are you doing? Bow!
你干什么 鲍尔
Of course. This place, it's a First Ones ruin.
当然了 这地方是先祖遗迹
These aren't ghosts, they're holograms.
他们不是鬼混 而是全息残影
I'm sure holograms can't walk around on their own.
全息残影不会自己走来走去
Look at them. Really look at them.
看看他们 好好看看
No, thanks, I'm good!
不用了 谢谢
They're running in some loop.
他们的行动有周期
It's-- It's like a recording.
就像...就像是录像
Aw, she's waving.
她在挥手
Actually, you know what, it's still creepy.
其实 还是很瘆人
I think I know where they're coming from. Come on.
我觉得我知道他们是从哪里来的了 跟我来
Catra. Catra. Hey, Catra.
卡特拉 卡特拉 卡特拉
You are fast.
你好快
Anyway, I found the file. And guess what?
我找到文件了 你猜怎么着
The material is produced here in the Fright Zone?
这种原料就是产自恐怖区
Beautiful and brilliant.
美丽又天才
Where's Entrapta? You're supposed to watch her!
恩塔普塔在哪里 你得盯住她的
You know, she is--She's--
她...她...
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她在哪里
Truthfully. But I'm gonna fix that,
说实话 但我会想办法的
because that's the kind of friend I am.
因为我就是这样的朋友
So, you're welcome.
所以 不客气
This is probably the max with
这应该是能用你现在的装备
what you've got to work with here.
达到的最大程度
If we had some First Ones tech,
如果我们能有先祖科技
we could generate even more voltage.
就能达到更高的电压
I'm sorry, Lord Hordak! Entrapta is new.
对不起 霍达克大人 恩塔普塔是新来的
I promise she will never bother you again.
我保证她以后再也不会打扰您了
You are the one bothering me, Force Captain,
你才是打扰我的人 上尉队长
with your unwelcome intrusion.
这么冒失地闯进来
I am working.
我在工作
With Entrapta's assistance.
在恩塔普塔的帮助下
Did you hear that, Emily?
你听到了吗 艾米丽
I've never had a lab partner before.
我以前从来没有实验搭档
This is it. The noise is coming from here.
到了 声音就是从这里出来的
It looks like Light Hope's Beacon.
这看上去像是希望之光的灯塔
It's an antenna.
这是个天线
I'm guessing this outpost is built on
我猜这个前哨站就是建在
some kind of First Ones communication hub.
某种先祖通信集线器上的
When the Black Garnet disrupted the planet,
当初黑榴石干扰了这个星球时
it must've caused the hub to power up,
应该还激活了这个集线器
it's trying to send old stored messages.
它想要传达存储的古老信息
With you translating, we should be able to turn it off.
你来翻译 我们应该能看懂
So, these are First Ones?
这些人都是先祖吗
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了
It's just I've been thinking of them
我一直以为他们是
as these big, epic figures.
很大的传奇生物
But they're regular people,
但他们也只是普通人
sending messages to their loved ones.
给自己所爱的人传递信息
Messages that were never received
因为玛拉对星球的摧毁
because of what Mara did to the planet.
而没有别接收的信息
Be at rest now.
安息吧
The farmers must've fled from the ghosts
这个东西启动以后
when this thing turned itself on.
农民们肯定都逃走了
We should get them a message that it's safe to return.
我们应该告诉他们已经可以安全回来了
Way to go.
好样的
I think the Rebellion is going to do
我觉得义军有你
just fine with you, Master Maker Bow.
也很不错 发明家鲍尔大♥师♥
Thanks, Glimmer. Now that the antenna is powered down,
谢谢 格丽玛 现在我们关闭了天线
everything should be back to normal.
一切应该都能恢复正常了
It's that message again.
又是那信息
Looks like First Ones writing.
看起来是先祖文字
But we powered down the antenna.
但是我们已经关掉了天线
If it is First Ones writing,
如果这是先祖文字
I can't read it. It's way too degraded.
我也认不出来 太模糊了
You said it yourself, Bow, your pad must be broken.
你自己说的 鲍尔 你的平板坏了
Yeah, that must be it.
是啊 肯定是坏了