when all I do is this stupid busy work?
愚蠢的文件 那我要怎么打败义军
I bet Shadow Weaver didn't have to deal with this.
暗影编织者肯定不用应付这一切
These are her files, so, she probably did?
这些文件都是她的 所以她可能是要应付的
Just saying. That's a guess on my part.
只是随便一说 我猜的
Hi. You're not a prisoner anymore.
你们好 你已经不是囚犯了
You don't have to sneak around.
不用鬼鬼祟祟的
The ducts are faster.
管道更快
I don't have time to waste.
我不能再浪费时间了
I need a six-sided hex driver right now.
我马上就需要六角螺杆
I'm the one who doesn't have time to waste.
我才不能再浪费时间了
Aren't you some kind of genius?
你不是天才吗
Make do with what you have.
用你手头上的东西完成任务
Of course I could, but it's the principle.
我当然行了 但这是原则
Use the proper tool for the job.
用合适的工具完成任务
If you can't help me, it's fine.
如果你帮不了我 没关系
I saw one in Hordak's lab.
我在霍达克的实验室里就看到了一个
I know you're new to the Fright Zone
我知道你是刚来恐怖区
and possibly to being around people in general,
也许也是第一次跟人相处
but Hordak isn't somebody to mess with.
但是别去招惹霍达克
Under no circumstances
不管怎么样
will you go anywhere near Hordak's sanctum.
你都不能去霍达克的圣所
He calls his lab a sanctum.
他把他的实验室叫做圣所
Oh, that is so classy! Focus!
真是太经典了 集中注意力
I need you to promise
我需要你保证
that you will stay away from Hordak.
你不会去接近霍达克
Promise! Okay, okay! I promise.
保证 好吧 我保证
Catra.
卡特拉
Here it is.
在这里
Oh, okay, so the armory can't make more armor
好吧 装甲部造不出装甲
because they are out of irid--
是因为他们没有铁...
Do-iridul-Ium?
贴...
Irideli-- The point is,
呫...重点是
they're out of the stuff they need to make armor.
他们缺少用来做装甲的东西
So, where do we get more?
那我们要从哪里搞呢
Oh, uh, I don't have a file for that.
没有文件记录
I'll handle it myself.
交给我
But keep an eye on Entrapta,
但是你盯住恩塔普塔
and make sure she doesn't go near Hordak.
确保她别去接近霍达克
Got it, boss. I won't let her out of my sight.
好的 老大 我不会让她离开我的视线
Now, you didn't happen to see
你有没有看到
which way she went, did you?
她往哪个方向走了
You know what? I'll figure it out. I'll figure it out.
没事 我会想办法的 我会想办法的
Hello?
有人吗
Uh, I mean, uh, who did that?
我是说 谁干的
Bow, man, you gotta pull yourself together.
鲍尔 你可别这么一惊一乍的
I'll wait out here in case
我就在外面等着
anyone tries to sneak up on you.
以免后方有人偷袭
Also, this door is too small for horses, which is rude.
而且这个门也太小了 马进不去 真失礼
Okay. On three.
好 数到三
One, two, three!
一 二 三
The food is cold.
食物冷了
Whoever lives here left in a hurry.
住在这里的人是匆忙离开的
A while ago. There's No sign of the Horde.
离开不久 没有霍德军的痕迹
There's no sign of a struggle at all. They just left.
没有挣扎的痕迹 他们就是离开了
This is just like the story of the Headless Princess.
这就像是无头公主的故事
She stalks the night, pulling people out of their beds.
她在夜晚出现 将人们从床上带走
Leaving nothing but bloody footprints.
只留下一串血脚印
What'd you find?
你们发现了什么
Sorry, I don't like being out here by myself.
对不起 我不喜欢一个人被丢在外面
We should check out the other buildings.
我们得去别的房♥子里看看
Hey, guys! Sorry.
伙计们 抱歉
What did you say?
怎么了
Does that look familiar to you?
你觉得那看上去熟悉吗
I'm not sure. Maybe--
我不确定 也许...
Uh, Glimmer?
格丽玛
I'm so sorry. I have no idea why I did that.
对不起 我不知道我为什么要这么做
This place is weird.
这地方真奇怪
Like the lair of the Undead Princess.
简直就像不死公主的巢穴
Where she lures soldiers to their doom.
她会引诱士兵走向死亡
Undead Princess?
不死公主
The Horde really had a theme, huh?
霍德人还真会讲故事
Oh. You're right. Wow.
你说得对
I can't believe I'm just realizing this now.
真不敢相信我现在才发现
Weird or not, we have a mission.
不管有多奇怪 我们都有任务在身
Something happened here
这里出了什么事
that forced these people to flee their home.
让这里的人逃离了自己的家
We have to get to the bottom of this.
我们必须查清楚
Ethical dilemma number, uh...
伦理困境第...
sixty-three.
63号♥
I told Catra I wouldn't go into Hordak's lab.
我告诉卡特拉我不会进霍达克的实验室
But if she never finds out, does it count?
但是如果她不会发现 那算不算数呢
I could just pop in, grab the tool and pop out.
我可以直接进去 抓上工具就跑出来
No one would ever know. But I would know.
没人会知道 但我会知道
I shouldn't do it. Or should I? No, I shouldn't.
我不该这么做 我该做吗 不 我不该
A six-sided hex driver.
六角螺杆
This is amazing.
太神奇了
Well, there's no reason to get huffy
没必要因为一个实验失败
because an experiment failed.
而大为发火
Failure is a vital part of all scientific endeavor.
失败是所有科学进步的重要环节
What if I had given up on you
如果当初我在第一次爆♥炸♥
after the first explosion? Or the 50th?
或者第五十次爆♥炸♥后放弃了你呢
I know. I should leave, but I have to stay.
我知道 我应该离开 但我得留下
For science.
为了科学
It's totally abandoned.
这地方完全荒废了
Whoa. Do you guys hear that?
你们听到了
Yes. Finally. I told you. It's a weird sound.
没错 你终于听到了 我就说很奇怪
It's like something-- Someone is singing.
就像是有人...有人在唱歌♥
I don't hear anything. It's probably just the wind.
我什么都没听到 可能只是风声
Okay. I'm hearing something, too.
好吧 我也听到了些什么
There. Someone's there.
那里 那里有人
For the Honor of Grayskull!
赐予我力量吧
Adora! Wait!
阿多拉 等等
Hello. You're blocking my light.
你好 你挡住我的光了
If you could just step aside...
你能不能让一下
Get out!
出去
Well, just a sec. I'm almost finished.
稍等 我马上结束了
All done. Okay, bye.
搞定了 再见
There will be dire consequences
你公然闯入我的实验室
for this flagrant breach of conduct.
等着遭受惩罚吧
You were using uninsulated cables.
你用了非绝缘线
I, uh, replaced them for you. Try it again.
我帮你换了 你再试试
It should hold the charge now.
应该能承受充能了
She was right. Of course I was right.
她说得没错 我当然没错
It's beautiful.
真美
It's a power source, isn't it?
这是个能量源 对吗
What are you building that needs so much power?
你在造什么 需要如此大的能量
I recognize these formulas!
我认得这些公式
You're experimenting with portals? But that's--
你在用传送门做实验 但那是
I mean, I'm familiar with the concept,
我知道这些概念
but multi-dimensional gates are theoretical.
但是多♥维♥入口只是理论
No one's come close to actually achieving one. Right?
没有人真的做出来过 对吧
Obviously someone from a backwater planet such as yours
显然你身处如此与世隔绝的星球
couldn't possibly comprehend it.
是无法理解的
Hey. All right.
好吧
I'm the one who got your power source working,
是我修复好了你的能量源
so tell me everything.
所以告诉我一切
Portals aren't theoretical, they're real.
传送门不是理论上的 而是真实的
And I'm going to open one.
我要开一个
You are? Ah! Can I help you?
是吗 我能帮你吗
Just think of the possibilities!
想想这可能性