The city's forces have all fled. Dryl is ours.
这座城市的军队都逃走了 德里尔是我们的了
All right! I mean, I guess it kind of already was ours
好吧 我想既然那公主已经是我们这边的人了
since their princess is on our side,
那地方应该已经算我们的了
but the banners really make it feel official.
但是挂上旗子以后看上去正式多了
Where are you? That is a great question
你在哪里 问得好
and the answer is, I do not know.
答案是 我不知道
Yeah, this place is some kind of maze.
这地方简直就像是迷宫
There. That's me. Follow it out when you're done.
我在这里 你完事后过来
And hurry up, we've got work to do.
快点 我们还有活要干呢
Whoo! Getting pretty good, huh? You have shown improvement.
状态越来越好了 你有进步
But your attack would've been 57 percent more effective
但是如果有你的坐骑在 你的进攻
with support from your steed.
将更加有效57%
It is time to bring Swift Wind into your training.
该让疾风加入到你的训练中了
Uh, shouldn't I work on mastering my own abilities first?
我不是应该先努力精进我自己的能力吗
As She-Ra, your sacred connection with your steed
作为希瑞 你和你的坐骑之前的联♥系♥
is as important as any of your physical abilities.
与你的能力一样重要
He is a part of you, your destinies are intertwined.
他是你的一部分 你们的命运相互交缠
They sure are.
当然了
Hi, Adora! I've been here a while,
阿多拉 我在这里很久了
but there wasn't a good moment to make my grand entrance, until now.
但一直没有机会盛大登场 直到现在
I requested his presence.
我要他来的
The time has come for the two of you to forge your--
你们俩现在应该...
What do you mean? Entrapta's alive?
什么意思 什么叫恩塔普塔还活着
I couldn't figure out how the
我想不出为什么霍德军
Horde was making such big technological advances.
能有如此大的技术进步
But it all makes sense now.
但这样一切都说得通了
They must be holding Entrapta prisoner.
他们肯定抓了恩塔普塔
I found First Ones tech in this bot.
我在这个机器人中发现了先祖科技
This is what Entrapta was experimenting with before she--
这就是恩塔普塔做的实验 在她...
Before we left her in the Fright Zone.
在我们把她丢在恐怖区之前
We didn't know. It doesn't matter.
我们当时并不知道 这不重要
We should've gone back for her. We should've tried.
我们应该回去找她的 我们至少该试试的
She got captured trying to save us.
她是为了救我们才被抓了
Well, we're not leaving her there now. We've got to rescue her.
我们不能把她丢在那里 我们得去救她
How? We can't just walk into the Fright Zone.
怎么救 我们不能就这么走进恐怖区
That's how we got into this mess in the first place.
我们一开始就是因为那样做才变成这样
Maybe we don't have to. Look.
也许我们没必要这么做 听着
No. The Horde took Dryl! We just got word.
不 霍德军占领了德里尔 我们刚得到消息
The Horde has Entrapta, and now they have Dryl.
霍德军抓了恩塔普塔 还占领了德里尔
The timing can't be a coincidence. Of course.
这个时机不可能是巧合 当然了
They're making her use her own lab.
他们要逼她用自己的实验室
We're going to the Crypto Castle,
我们要去秘密城♥堡♥
we'll find Entrapta and bring her back.
找到恩塔普塔 把她带回来
No princess left behind. Yes! Totally onboard. Let's get Adora.
不能丢下公主 同意 快去找阿多拉吧
Adora is out training with Light Hope.
阿多拉在和希望之光一起训练
What about the other princesses?
其他公主们呢
Entrapta got taken trying to save us, Bow.
恩塔普塔是为了救我们才被抓的 鲍尔
I'm not going to be responsible for losing anyone else.
这次我再也不要丢下任何人了
Uh... Light Hope?
希望之光
Did I break her? Was it when I went through her head?
我把她弄坏了吗 是我穿过他脑袋的时候吗
Time has come for the two of you to forge your sacred bond.
你们俩该开始加强你们的神圣纽带
I Is something wrong? You kind of froze there for a second.
怎么回事 你刚刚呆了一会儿
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Forgive me. My system is overloading.
原谅我 我的系统过载了
I may have to delay today's training so that I can rest.
也许我要推迟今天的训练 好好休息一下
Is there anything I can do to help? Perhaps.
我能帮什么忙吗 也许
This is the Watchtower.
这是瞭望塔
Once, it allowed me to access my planetary mainframe.
我曾经可以用它来联接我的行星主机
But it was destroyed by Mara
但当初玛拉攻击以希利亚时
when she lost control and attacked Etheria.
也毁掉了它
I have been functioning
我一直只能靠
at only a fraction of my power ever since.
一小部分能量进行运作
If you can repair the Watchtower,
如果你能修复好瞭望塔
my capabilities will improve, and training can commence.
我的容量能够增加 训练也能继续
Fix the Watchtower. Got it. Only then
修好瞭望塔 明白了 只有那样...
Okay, so, we're just gonna...
那我们...
We're just gonna go.
我们先走了
Any sign of Entrapta in the castle? Nothing.
在城♥堡♥里发现恩塔普塔了吗 没有
And as usual, that place is impossible to navigate.
而且这地方一如既往地绕
Hello? Please tell me you're on your way back.
喂 告诉我你们在回来的路上了
I need back-up! Entrapta's new invention has lost it!
我需要增援 恩塔普塔的新发明失控了
Bot 437 seems to be having some sort of existential crisis.
437号♥机器人好像有些存在主义危机
Down, boy, down!
下来 小子 下来
Pull it together, Kyle. You're fine.
振作点 凯尔 你可以的
Stop it!
住手
Please! Why are you doing this to me?
拜托 为什么你要这么对我
Entrapta, she's really alive. And they're hurting her.
恩塔普塔 她还活着 他们在伤害她
Wait! Where is she?
等等 她在哪里
Glimmer, we gotta get out of here now. Get them!
格丽玛 我们得离开这里 抓住他们
Wait, isn't this where we started?
等等 我们原来不就在这里吗
I hate this place!
我讨厌这个地方
I see the Rebels sent their finest.
看来义军就这点本事了
Bow!
鲍尔
Glimmer! Wake up!
格丽玛 醒醒
What did you just do to me?
你对我做了什么
Get back!
后退
**Adora and Swift Wind On an adventure*
*阿多拉和疾风一起去冒险
**Fixing a thing that Mara broke When she went nuts*
*修复玛拉发疯似弄坏的东西
Swift Wind, could you not do that?
疾风 你能不能消停一下
Just keeping us entertained
只是在我们找瞭望塔时
while we look for this Watchtower. Any sign of it?
给我们找点乐子 有发现吗
There's nothing here but grass.
只有一望无际的草
Maybe Light Hope got the location wrong.
也许希望之光记错地点了
I don't think she did. I definitely sense something here,
我觉得应该没有 我感觉到了一些什么
something ancient and magical.
一些古老有魔力的东西
Where? I'm not sure.
在哪里 我不确定
Perhaps if we combine our efforts,
也许如果我们齐心协力
my intuitive powers might increase.
我的直觉能量会有所增加
No, that's okay. I just have to keep looking.
不用了 没事 我得继续找
It's gotta be here somewhere.
肯定就在某个地方
I could be wrong, but I'm sensing something's bothering you.
我可能说错了 但是我感觉你有所困扰
I'm just focused on fixing Light Hope. Like you should be.
我只是想集中精力修复好希望之光 这是我们该做的
No, you're troubled about something else.
不 你再因为别的事而困扰
As your magnificent steed, I am attuned to your emotions.
作为你了不起的坐骑 我和你的情绪是同步的
Okay, can you stay out of my head? I'm not in your head.
你能别钻进我脑子里吗 我没在你脑子里
You're just bad at hiding your feelings. Is it about me?
你只是不擅长隐藏自己的情绪 是因为我吗
I'm fine. And no, it's not about you.
我没事 不 不是因为你
Is it Bow? Glimmer? Catra? The Horde?
是因为鲍尔 格丽玛 卡特拉 霍德军
The weight of your responsibilities as the savior of Etheria?
还是你作为以希利亚拯救者的重担
Stop. I'm fine, I promise. Just let me think.
别说了 我没事 真的 让我好好想想
Okay. I'm gonna go do a few loop-de-loops.
好吧 那我去翻滚个几圈
Hey, Swift Wind. What's up?
疾风 怎么了
I think I found the Watchtower.
我觉得我找到瞭望塔了
We took a hostage. We're supposed to be the good guys.
我们挟持了人♥质♥ 我们应该是好人
Maybe we should just let her go--
也许我们应该放了她
Let her go? Did she let us go?
放了她 她有放过我们吗
No! She let the Horde torture us.
没有 她让霍德军折磨我们
Uh, yeah, because she's a bad guy.
没错 因为她是坏人
Listen. We didn't mean for this to happen, but it did,
听着 我们也不想这样 但事情已经发生了
and now we should use it to our advantage.
我们现在应该利用我们的优势
We're taking you to Bright Moon.
我们要带你去明月城
Your people have to give us Entrapta.
你们要把恩塔普塔交出来
Entrapta? Pfft. Who's that?
恩塔普塔 谁啊
We know you have her!
我们知道她在你们手上
Where is she? What are you doing to her?
她在哪里 你们对她做了什么
Glimmer!
格丽玛
Oh, Entrapta. You mean the princess you left behind to die? Ha.
恩塔普塔 你是说被你们丢下等死的那个公主
Don't worry. We're taking good care of her.
别担心 我们好好照顾着她呢
On your feet, Horde scum.
站起来 霍德渣滓
Whoops. Guess I can't walk. Unless you wanna untie me.
看来我走不了了 除非你们把我解开