Hi, Catra. Did you have a nice nap?
卡特拉 休息得怎么样
Why is this taking so long?
为什么要花这么久
You said there was a First Ones weapon here.
你说这里有先祖科技的武器
Where is it?
在哪里
I never said "Weapon."
我没说过是"武器"
I said there's a piece of
我说是一件
First Ones tech buried deep under the ice,
深埋在冰下的先祖科技
and a really powerful one at that.
而且非常强大
The energy levels we picked up, it must
根据我们侦测到的能量等级
be part of the First Ones' supercomputer.
那肯定是先祖超级电脑的部件
Just keep digging.
继续挖
Hordak is not going to be happy if we waste his time
如果我们浪费了霍达克的时间 空手回去
and come back empty-handed.
他肯定不会开心的
A scientist never returns empty-handed.
科学家永远不会空手而归
There's always data.
永远有数据
I'm not here freezing my tail off for data.
我来这里把尾巴都冻掉了可不是为了数据
Find me something useful or we're packing up and heading home.
给我找点有用的东西 赶紧收拾好回家
This place gives me the creeps.
这地方让我起鸡皮疙瘩
The Dragon's Daughter Five.
龙五公主
She cuts a fine line on the sea, does she not?
她划出了一条完美的海陆线
Wait. What happened to the Dragon's Daughter Four?
等等 龙四公主呢
Oh, oh, oh, was it adventure?
是冒险吗
No. Termites. I couldn't save the old girl.
不 白蚁 我救不了那老姑娘
Anyway, I'm honored to be
不管怎样 我很荣幸
a part of another daring mission for the Rebellion.
能为义军再次完成如此重要的内容
Well, you know, we needed
我们需要
a boat to get up here, and you have a boat.
一艘船 而你正好有一艘船
Yes, I do. Heh. Truth be told,
是的 说实话
I was glad to have something to do.
我很高兴能有些事情做
Mermista canceled our plans this week,
梅尔米萨取消了我们这周的计划
and she's hanging out with her other friends
她要和她其他的朋友一起
and didn't invite me to join. I...
没有邀请我加入 我...
Well, let this mission distract you from all that.
那就让这个任务帮你分一下心吧
We've received reports of Horde activity in the Northern Reach.
我们接到报告 北部有霍德军活动
They've set up some kind of outpost, but we have no idea why.
他们设立了前哨站 但我们不知道为什么
The Northern Reach is nothing but snow and ice.
北部只有雪和冰
What could they possibly be doing?
他们能去做什么
I don't know, but it can't be good.
我不知道 但肯定没好事
Okay, Scorpia, get your head in the game. All right, you've got this.
蝎女 振作起来 好了 你可以的
You and Catra have a special bond,
你和卡特拉有特殊的纽带
and deep down in her heart, she knows that.
在她内心深处 她也知道的
Scorpia, good. You're here. Yes, I am.
蝎女 太好了 你来了 是的
Entrapta brought all this junk from her lab.
恩塔普塔从实验室里拿来了这些垃圾
Help me find a space heater
帮我找一个小型取暖器
or something since apparently we live here now.
或者我们现在可以依靠的东西
So, I've been thinking, and I know you've been really busy
我一直在想 我知道你最近很忙
and focused on your career lately,
要专注于你的工作
but would you ever want to...
但是你想不想
you know, like, hang out sometime with me?
你懂的 有时候和我一起
What are you talking about? We are hanging out. Right now.
你在说什么 我们现在就一起啊
Yes, totally, totes.
对 没错 绝对的
But, uh, what I meant was, like,
但是 我的意思是
outside of office hours. You know, we could, pfft,
工作时间之外 我们可以
I don't know, um, play a board game
我不知道 玩玩桌游
or do some other type of bonding activity.
或者做一些其他加深关系的活动
Careful with that. It's a rare First Ones artifact.
小心点 这可是珍贵的先祖遗物
I've been meaning to study it but I haven't gotten a chance yet.
我一直想要研究 但是一直没有机会
The last time I deployed it,
上一次用了以后
it ended up infecting all of my robots
让我的机器人都染上了
with some kind of murder-virus.
某种嗜杀病毒
You brought along a murder-virus and not a blanket?
你带了一个杀人病毒 却没带毯子
It does other things, too.
它还有别的能耐
For example, when it infected She-Ra, she lost her powers.
比如感染希瑞后 她就失去了能力
Also, she got very floppy.
而且变得非常迷茫
A She-Ra off-switch, huh? Why didn't you say something sooner?
关闭希瑞的开关 你为什么不早点说
So, anyway, in non-She-Ra business,
不管怎么样 先不管希瑞
when I said we could do something--
我说我们可以做一些...
What?
怎么了
It's just a small bump. I'm sure its fine.
只是一点小问题 肯定没事的
But our drilling bots have gone offline.
但是我们的挖掘机器人全部断线了
All of them. At once.
全部一下子没了
Come on. We should go check this out. I hate this place.
走 我们得去看看 我恨这个地方
Come to think of it, Mermista never invites me
现在想想 梅尔米萨从来不会邀请我
to hang out with her other friends.
和她的其他几个朋友一起玩
I mean, heh, am I not cool enough for them?
我是说 我还是不够酷吗
I'm so cool. I'm Sea Hawk.
我很酷 我可是海鹰
What's wrong? Did you see something?
怎么了 你看到什么了吗
No. I think there's something else out here.
不 我觉得这里还有其他东西
You know, they say all sorts
他们说北部
of strange things happen in the Northern Reach.
会发生各种奇怪的事
Voices on the wind. Monsters in the snow.
远处飘来的声音 大雪中的怪兽
Machines break down.
崩溃的机器
Sailors disappear without a trace. We could be next!
消失无踪的水手 下一个可能就是我们
I am cool, right? I am. Right?
我很酷 对吧 没错 对吧
My tracker pad's been on the fritz
我的追踪器自从被那个通讯集线器
ever since that rogue communications hub messed with it.
扰乱以后就一直出问题
I'm having trouble pinpointing the Horde's location.
我没办法找出霍德军的位置
Worry not. We'll follow our instincts!
别担心 我们跟着我们的直觉走
This way!
这边走
Or there's this new signal now. It's big.
出现新信♥号♥♥了 很强烈
It looks like a First Ones tech signature.
看起来像是先祖科技的信♥号♥♥
That's where the Horde will be.
霍德军就在那里
Ah. Here we go. Well, the drilling bots are gone.
看 挖掘机器人都不见了
What? They just disappeared into thin air?
什么 他们就这么消失无踪了吗
Maybe there's scientific truth to the rumors
也许这块区域发生的怪事
about strange happenings in this region.
很可能是有科学依据的
We weren't sent here to chase rumors.
我们不是来追查流言的
Hordak wants tech. If your bots can't dig it out,
霍达克想要科技 如果你的机器人挖不出来
then maybe I'll send you down there to Catra.
那也许我该把你派下去... 卡特拉
It's been a while.
好久不见
Hey, Adora. You're pretty far from the front line.
阿多拉 你离战斗前线也太远了
I guess Shadow Weaver's
我想暗影编织者
keeping you away from the action since you lost
自从你输掉明月城一战后
the battle of Bright Moon.
就把你撤离前线了吧
Shadow Weaver? Wow. I always forget how clueless you are.
暗影编织者 我都忘记你有多么无知了
We're here to take back this land.
我们要收复这块地区
It's time for you to go back to the Fright Zone.
你们该滚回恐怖区了
You want us to go? Try and make us. My pleasure.
你想让我们走 试试啊 不胜荣幸
Adventure! This is not how this night was supposed to go.
冒险 这个夜晚不应该是这样的
Hey, while we're here,
既然我们对上了
would you describe me as "Cool"? Be honest now.
你会不会觉得我"酷" 说实话
Potentially.
有点意思
Entrapta, whatever you're doing here has to stop!
恩塔普塔 不管你在做什么 住手吧
You don't understand the forces you're messing with!
你不知道你在利用怎样的力量
I know! That's the fun of it!
我知道 这才有意思
Don't move. Oh, please. You'd never have the guts.
别动 拜托 你根本没这个胆量
You know, as much as I love our fights,
虽然我喜欢和你的战斗
it's way too cold for this.
但实在是太冷了
Why don't we try something new?
不如我们试点新的玩意
Catra, what did you do?
卡特拉 你做了什么
You said she'd be powerless. She will be.
你说她会失去力量 她会的
Eventually. I think. Actually, this is pretty cool.
我想最终会的 其实 这也挺棒的
I know you're still in there, Adora.
我知道你还在 阿多拉
You've got to snap out of it.
你必须清醒过来
Let go of the sword.
放下那柄剑
You're gonna be okay, promise.
你不会有事的 我保证
Glimmer!
格丽玛
What is happening?
怎么回事
This is the greatest thing that's ever happened.
这简直是最棒的情况了
Adora, wait.
阿多拉 等等