剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表
回家去过点安生日子吧
Go home and lead a quiet life.
除非你跟我一起走
Only if you come with me.
我对你一直很忠诚 瑞克 但我一直都有收到邀约
I've been loyal to you, Rick, but I get offers all the time.
我有可能会考虑其中一家
Might just have to consider one of them.
你怎么回事 -你不明白 盖尔
What's going on with you? - You don't understand, Gal.
你嗑药嗑多了吧
You're doing too much of that gear.
你从谁那买♥♥的 -没谁
Who you buying from? - No one.
你从谁那买♥♥的 -没谁
Who you buying from? - No one!
就是点摇♥头♥丸♥ 盖尔
It's a bit of E, Gal.
你们婚礼后住哪呢
So where you gonna live after the wedding?
不知道 也许住雷顿
I don't know. Maybe Layton. - Hmm.
尽管我不知道
Although, actually, don't know if that's
这对盖尔来说够不够远
far enough away for Gal these days.
马乔里的爸有生意
Marjorie's dad's got the business.
她也很漂亮
She's gorgeous.
我不知道你想要什么
I don't know you want.
不止这些 艾奇 多得多
More, Aitch, a lot more.
我跟斯坦说了你们给我♥干♥的那票活
I told Stan about the job you boys done for me.
也许他有活给你 可能跟泰迪·巴斯一起
He might have something for you, maybe with Teddy Bass.
我们在寻找一枚极其珍贵的硬币
We're after an extremely rare and valuable coin.
快走
Go!
泰德和我都想过了
Ted and I are both wondering
你们该如何处理目击者的问题
how you're gonna be addressing your witness problem.
你看什么看
What you staring at?
可不能留下把柄
Can't have any loose ends.
我们今晚好好玩玩吧
Let's have some fun tonight.
也许你不介意告诉我
Perhaps you wouldn't mind telling me
到底特么的发生了什么
what the fuck is going on.
我们在处理了
We're looking into it.
我可是很信得过你的 麦格劳先生
I put a lot of faith into you, Mr. McGraw.
如果你控制不了自己的地盘
Now, if you can't control your territory,
那就要重新谈谈了
that's another discussion.
没必要担心 我保证
No need to be alarmed, I assure you.
等我把你排除在加拿大广场交易之外时
You'll know I'm alarmed when I cut you
你就知道什么叫担心了
out of the Canada Square deal.
这是有目标的袭击
This was a targeted attack.
我们需要阻止 否则他们还会再出手
We need to stop it now before they hit again.
肇事者应该受到严惩
The perpetrators will be dealt with severely.
我儿子已经将此作为首要任务
My son is making it his top priority.
那小兔崽子可是心狠手辣
He's a vicious little bastard.
你一定很为他骄傲吧
You must be very proud.
上午10点
10: 00 a. m.
抱歉 亲 肯尼迪先生办公室的
Scuse me, love, radiator valves
散热器阀门卡住了
in Mr. Kennedy's office have jammed.
他不在 -不 我知道
He's not in. - No, I know.
所以我才来的 1409对吧
That's why I'm here. 1409, right?
1411 你有
1411, and do you have a- -
工单是吗
Work order?
早就想到了 亲
Way ahead of you, darling.
把我的硬币找到 麦格劳
Find my coin, McGraw.
因为如果你做不到 我就去找其他人了
Cause, if you can't, I have other people I can ask.
而且相信我 他们可比你儿子
And trust me, they're a lot more vicious than your...
心狠手辣多了
Boy.
一个 超特么大的保险柜
One...big fuck- off safe.
对 所以是嵌入式吧 但我认为
Yeah, so it was, like, caved in, but I think- -
对 兄弟 兄弟 这保险柜就特么是个怪物
Yeah, mate, mate, this fucking safe's a monster.
所以出价才这么高嘛
Yeah, that's why the price is so lovely.
是啊 没啥好反驳的
Yeah, well, can't argue with that.
但是听着 让我先研究一下
But look, let me do some research.
告诉斯坦我们会再回复他
Tell Stan we'll get back to him.
已经跟他说我们接了
Already told him we'd do it.
什么意思 你才刚看过的
What do you mean? You just looked at it.
你都没跟我们商量就告诉他了
You told him without talking to us?
塞西莉亚跟他们说过
Cecilia spoke to them.
但是对 这活我们接了
But yes, we're in.
搞特么什么 唐 -搞特么什么 唐
What the fuck, Don? - "What the fuck, Don? "
对 搞特么什么 唐
Yes, what the fuck, Don?
你应该先跟我们商量一下啊
You should really have talked to us.
我们这不就商量着呢吗
We're talking now.
是 但你都跟人说我们会干了
Yeah, but you've already told them we'd do it.
但我们现在正商量呢啊 我说的就是这意思
But we're talking now. That's what I'm saying.
你怎么了 艾奇
What's with you, Aitch?
一副因小失大的落魄相
Look like you lost a tenner and found a pound.
就是在想拉里
Just, um, Larry.
他怎么了 -唐
What about him? - Don.
还有那恶心的场面
And the filth.
这可不是小打小闹
This is not small- time.
没错 不是小打小闹
That's right, not small- time.
闭上嘴喝你的啤酒吧
Just drink your beer and shut it.
拉里就特么是个男妓
Larry was a fucking ponce.
可能会害我们都进局子的 艾奇
Could've landed us all in the clink, Aitch- -
你兄弟 兄弟
your mate, mate.
这事如果能发生在他身上 也能发生在我们所有人身上
If it can happen to him, it could happen to any of us.
他身上就是有股劲
There was something about him,
让我一看见他就难受
always made me uneasy to be around.
不是什么好东西
Bad boy.
我才不会为了他睡不好觉呢
I'm not gonna lose a second of sleep over him.
嘿 这活啥时候交
Hey. When does he want this done by?
两周 -两周
Two weeks. - Two weeks?
你特么是鹦鹉吗
What are you, a parrot?
这活我真不敢保证
Oh, I ain't sure about this one.
这就是小菜一碟
Look, it's a piece of piss.
你可以的 没有你做不到的事
You can do it. You can do anything.
如果我们打不开 泰迪会杀了我们的
If we don't get in, maybe Teddy'll kill us.
我会第一个杀了你 -够了
I'll kill you. - Right, enough.
就是 够了艾奇
Yeah, enough, Aitch.
是嘛
Yeah?
能说句话吗
Can I have a word?
当然 皮特 -啥事啊
Yeah, yeah, sure, Pete. - What about?
啥事啊
What's that about?
去了才知道
I'll find out.
约翰尼 你好吗兄弟 很高兴见到你
Johnny, how you doing mate? Nice to see you.
咋
What?
别这样 皮特
Oh, come on, Petey.
别这么对我 我需要你 兄弟
Don't do this to me. I need you, mate.
你知道我们干的是什么事
You know what we're dealing with here.
我们都知道 -特丽莎又怀孕了
We all do. - With Theresa pregnant again
还有咱们现在合作的那些人
and these guys you got us running with,
都不是好惹的 盖尔
this is some serious shit, Gal.
怎么回事
What's going on?
皮特不想干了
Pete wants out.
他不想干了哈
He does, does he? - Mm.
那你打算干啥
What you gonna do now?
我一直想考个
I've been working on my qualifications
火车司机资格证
to be a train driver.
搞笑呢你
That's a laugh.
你是纯犯蠢呢
Where's your stupid hat?
行了 唐
Right, knock it off, Don.
你确定吗 皮特
You're sure about this, Pete?
你确定吗 皮特
You're sure about this, Pete?
等我们过上好日子时
When we're living the high life,
你会后悔今天的决定的
you're gonna regret this.
等我们有钱大肆挥霍 女人随便上时
When we're spending money and fucking every bird sideways,
你会想起今天的
you're gonna think back to this day.
唐 他是我们兄弟 别这样
Don, he's our mate. Let it go.
他不再是我兄弟了
He ain't my mate.
兄弟才不会临阵退缩
Mate don't cut and run.
忠诚这种事 你要么有
Loyalty is a characteristic you either have,
要么没有
or you don't.
我不想再听你的屁话了
剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表