剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表
We're going to need a few other boys
能胜任这份工作的人
for this job who are strong.
积极的态度非常重要必不可少
Positive attitude's very important, essential.
我只想要遵守规则的魅力男孩
I want only charmed boys who follow the rules.
现在让我们告诉你我们想要什么
Now let us tell you what we want.
求你了
Please.
我们想成为整个活动的合伙人
We want to be partners in this, all the way.
一不做二不休
In for a penny, in for a pound.
好吧 好吧 让我为你们讲解一下
AlI right. Well, let me lay it out for you boys.
这辆货车每月只跑一次
This van only takes these runs once monthly.
这是一个移♥动♥的目标 光天化日之下
It's a moving target, broad daylight,
还有自动警报
and an automatic alert to the filth,
只有五分钟的时间
which gives you a five- minute window.
但是有个办法
But there's a way.
天无绝人之路
That's always a fucking way.
你拿走403号♥柜子里装有硬币的蓝盒子
You take the blue box with the coin in number 403.
没别的了
Nothing else.
去吧走走 -走走走走
· Go for it! Go, go! - Go, go, go, go.
15秒
15 seconds.
不是
No!
你们都他妈的趴下
Get the fuck down, all of ya!
是这个吗 是这个吗 是吗
Is that it? Is that it? Is that it?
是 走 走
Yes! Go, go!
走 走 走 走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
喔 -艾奇你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
· Whoo! - Aitch, you son of a bitch.
盖尔 你♥他♥妈♥的是个畜生
Gal, you are a fucking animal.
那他妈的是谁
Who the fuck's that?
你在看什么 贱♥人♥
What you staring at, you cunt?
我打赌他希望自己还在莫桑比克
Bet he wishes he were still in Mozambique.
操
Fuck!
我印象深刻 小子们 你成功了
I'm well impressed, boys. You pulled it off.
是啊 泰德计划得很好
Yeah, Ted laid it out real nice.
这枚硬币只是
Well this coin is just the first piece
一个非常大的谜题里面的一块拼图
of a very big puzzle.
如果你认为这个计划很棒
If you think that plan was brilliant,
你不会相信泰德还准备了什么
you ain't going to believe what Ted's got coming.
我们一步一步给他放血
We're going to bleed this fuck one piece at a time,
让他的世界天翻地覆
turn his world upside down.
泰德已经把一切都计划好了
Ted's got it all planned out up here.
一件事
One thing.
泰德和我都在想
Ted and I are both wondering
你将如何处理
how you're going to be addressing
你的证人问题
your witness problem.
保安是个累赘
The security guard is a liability.
必须解决掉
It's gotta be fixed.
不能有任何遗留问题
Can't have any loose ends.
盖尔呢
And Gal...
务必解决掉
please be here to take care of it.
好吗
Okay?
他他妈的怎么知道的
How the fuck does he know?
我不想在斯坦眼里想一群门外汉
Don't wanna look like a bunch of cunts to Stan,
还有泰迪
to Teddy.
那个保安不会惹麻烦
The security guard guy's not going through the filth.
不会的 -为什么要冒这个险
No way. - Why take the chance?
有时候你真的很残忍♥ H
You can a real cruel cunt sometimes, H.
不 不 那不是我 这就是世道
No, no. That's not me. That's the world.
这就是你往上爬要做的事情
This is what you get when you move up the ladder.
他妈的把那贱♥人♥扔进泰晤士河
Fucking throw the cunt in the Thames.
都是你的错你这个可怜的小鬼
It's all your fault, you miserable skiver.
我他妈的要杀了你 -放松点 唐
I'm gonna fucking kill you. - Easy, Don.
是你把这个贱♥人♥带进来的
You brought this cunt in.
应该是你来做 不是盖尔
You should be doing this, not Gal.
对不起 盖尔
I'm sorry, Gal.
你♥他♥妈♥的再说一次对不起 拉里
You say sorry one more fucking time, Larry,
我就去拿把刀
I'm going to get a knife,
一刀插在你♥他♥妈♥的脸上
stick it right in your fucking face.
这不应该由你承担 盖尔
This shouldn't only be on you, Gal.
我他妈的会搞定的
I'll fucking take care of it.
睡得好吗 -嗯
· Sweet dreams? - Mm.
不记得了
Don't remember.
你想过离开这里吗
Do you ever think about getting away from here?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
不知道去一个很远的地方
Dunno, just go somewhere far away.
我们为什么要这么做
Why would we ever do that?
我不知道只是好奇
I don't know, just wondering.
只是好奇
Just wondering.
我们这里什么都有
We've got everything here.
我们的朋友就在这里
This is where our friends are.
我们的孩子也会在这里上学
Our kids will go to school here.
这不正是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want?
怎么了 -没什么
What's wrong? - Nothing.
婚礼后你们打算住在哪里
So where are you going to live after the wedding?
我不知道也许去莱顿
I don't know, maybe Leighton.
虽然我不知道
Although I don't know if that's far enough away
对盖尔来说那是否够远
for Gal these days.
什么
What?
她只是在开玩笑
She's just kidding.
我不明白
I don't get it.
哦我也不知道
Oh, neither do I.
动起来 来吧
Move. Come on.
我必须离开那里
I have to get out of there.
又开始说婚礼了
Started the wedding talk again.
马乔里是个好女孩
Marjorie's a good girl.
这里
Here.
天啊
Jeez.
你喜欢在体育场工作吗
Do you like working at the stadium?
当然
Course.
无法想象什么都不做
Can't imagine doing nothing else.
我在那里已经快35年了
I've been there almost 35 years.
嘿 听着 帮我个忙 儿子
Hey, listen, do me a favor, son.
这个星期你能匀出几英镑吗
Can you spare a few extra quid this week?
我和威利·克莱斯特出了点小意外
Me and Willy Christ had a little mishap
在上周六老鹰酒吧飞镖比赛里
in the darts tournament over the Eagle Saturday last week.
差点就九镖完赛了
This close to a nine- darter.
当然了
Of course.
这够吗 -哦 你真是救命恩人
This do you? - Oh, mate, you're a lifesaver.
好样的
Nice one.
听着 小子
Well, listen, son.
别告诉你妈妈好吗
Don't tell your mother, okay?
当然不
Of course not.
好小伙子
Good lad.
好了 去工作吧
AlI right, off to work.
他来自印度或巴基斯坦
He's from India or Pakistan
或者那边的其他地方
or some other place over that way.
但是斯坦知道 不知道怎么回事 但他知道
But Stan knows. Don't know how, but he does.
成熟点 别慌张
Grow the fuck up and act your age.
他当然知道 该死的傻瓜
Of course he knows, fucking pillock.
听着
Listen.
你现在很近了 比以往任何时候都近
You're close now, closer than you've ever been.
比我设想的还要近
Closer than I ever thought you'd be.
我历经千辛万苦
I didn't walk through the fucking fires of hell
不是为了让你被
bringing you up to be undermined
随便哪个移♥民♥告发的
by some immigrant do- gooder.
应该不成问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
你搞砸了 就没有机会了
You fuck this up, you don't get another chance.
如果盖尔不做你就做
If Gal won't do it, you do it.
我还要为你做多少
How much more do I have to do for you?
你老爹没出息的不孝子
Fucking Doctor White honking jamrag fucking spunk bubble?
哦 他妈的 他妈的
Oh, fuck, fuck.
唐 不要这样做
Don, don't do itl
别挡道 盖尔 -我是认真的
剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表