剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表
So my dad said he, uh, put a job to you.
好吧 有什么想法吗
Okay, well, any thoughts?
不算是
Not really.
这就是你想让我下半辈子做的事吗
Is that what you want me do for the rest of me life?
我是说这是一大笔钱
I mean, it's a lot of money,
我们可以马上开始看♥房♥♥子
and we can start looking at houses right away.
对 我们先熬过婚礼吧
Rightet's just get through the wedding.
熬过
Get through?
不 别这样
There's- No, come on.
不 我不是那个意思
No, I didn't mean it like that.
什么
What?
你确定要结婚吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
当然了
Of course.
我会去波拉波拉度蜜月吗
Would I have booked that honeymoon in Bora Bora
如果我不去呢
if I weren't?
好吧 你是对的 -是吗
Okay, you're right Yeah?
你说得对 -嗯
You're right Mm.
你的朋友拉里去哪了
Where's your, um, mate Larry been?
拉里 -是的
Larry? - Yeah.
我只是好久没见他了
I just haven't seen him around in a bit.
他不是我的朋友 他是艾奇的朋友
Well, he ain't my matee's Aitch's.
为什么 -没有理由
Why? - No reason.
我刚刚在整理宾客名单
I've just been working on a guest list.
他没被邀请
Well, he ain't invited.
我想去看看那些裙子
Oh, I- I want to go look at those dresses.
可以吗 -是的
·Can I? - Yeah.
好 好 想要什么就拿什么
Yeah, yeah, get whatever you want.
我想去一个很远的地方跳舞
I'd like to go somewhere far away, do some dancing.
我以前做得更多
I used to do a lot more.
现在我只在苏荷广场的范围内转圈
Now I only pirouette in the confines of Soho Square.
准备好了吗 -是的
Ready? - Yeah.
伙计看到那边的两个女人了吗
Hey, mateee them two birds over there?
她们往西走了 邀请我们加入
They're heading westsked us to join.
盖尔 -嗯
·Gal? - Mm?
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
迪迪
Deedee.
你还在想那个女人 是吗
You're still on about that bird, are you?
我知道我疯了 我疯了 艾奇
I know'm crazy'm crazy, Aitch.
你是 -对 告诉我 我疯了
·You are Right, tell me I'm crazy.
我想也许你应该慢一点伙计
I think maybe you should slow down a bit, mate.
不会喝多的 好吗
No more than one or two more for him, all right?
泰德在外面 盖尔
Ted's outside, Gal.
当然了
Of course.
我希望你能弄清楚你脑子里在想什么
I hope you work out what's going on in that head of yours,
因为没有你 我真的不需要唐
because without you, I really have no use for Don.
不确定是否有人需要他
Not sure anybody does.
但我能用得着你妹妹
But I could find a use for your sister.
现在 滚下车去
Now get the fuck out of my car.
抱歉
Sorry.
我 我提前一天回来看你
I, uh- - I came back a day early to see you.
我对那天晚上发生的事感到很难过
I feel really bad about what happened the other night.
我爱你
I love you.
我们正在讨论这件事
We're talking about it.
就几个月
It would just be for a few months.
我觉得这是个好主意
I think it's a great idea.
是吗 -是的
·You do? - Yeah.
我讨厌我在路上的时候你一个人在这里
I hate you being here alone when I'm on the road.
是的 我需要人陪
Yeah, I could use the company.
她在的时候你们总是开怀大笑
You guys are always having a laugh when she's here.
她必须走出家门
She's got to get out of the house.
她应该在为时已晚之前找点乐子
And she should have a bit of fun before it's too late.
绝对的
Absolutely.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
当我在利兹的时候 我
When I was in Leeds, I was, um
处理我们的业务事宜
working out what we're doing, business- wise.
现在
Now
请保持开放的心态
please keep an open mind.
我们制♥作♥自己的电影
We make our own movies
你和我就在这里或别的地方
you and me, right here or wherever.
先锋 独♥立♥
Cutting- edge, independent- -
我们两个我们和一台摄影机
the two of us, us and a camera.
你想出演吗
You want to be in them?
我们之间有火花 宝贝
We've got great chemistry, baby.
我是说事情没那么简单
I mean, it's not as simple as that.
看起来比实际容易多了
It looks a lot easier than it is.
你不喜欢这个主意
You hate it.
不 不
Noo
这是个好主意
It's a great idea.
只是也许
Just maybe
让我考虑一下好吗
Oh, just let me think about it, yeah?
是吗 -是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
告诉我你爱我
♪ Tell me you love me ♪
停止让我发疯
♪ Stop driving me mad ♪
因为我非常需要你的爱
♪Cause I need your love so bad ♪
再见 艾奇
Bye, Aitch.
下次再来
Let's do it again.
当你们准备好第二轮的时候回来找我
Whenever you girls are ready for round two, I'll be here.
忘了你的短裤
Forget your knickers?
我能为你做些什么 多德探长
What can I do for you, Inspector Dowd?
让我想想
Let me think.
快点 快点 快点 快点
Quicker there, quicker, quicker, quicken it.
好多了 再来一遍
Betterne more again.
去吧
Go on.
好的 左边
Okay, left now.
你需要什么吗
You need something?
那要看情况
That depends.
多德 这没必要
Dowd, this ain't necessary.
我没干坏事
I'm on the up- and- up.
我听说几周前有高手
I hear there was some fancy driving along the embankment
沿着堤岸开车
a few weeks back.
没有多少人能做到这一点
Now, not many people can make that turn.
是的 是的 我我听说了那起抢劫案
Oh, yeah, yeah, I- I heard about that robbery.
我和一个女性朋友在布莱顿
I was in Brighton with a lady friend.
没人再去布莱顿了
No one goes to Brighton anymore.
她有一个朋友有艘船
She has a friend who has this boat.
一艘船 -嗯
A boat? - Mm.
什么样的船 -我想是艘纵帆船
What kind of boat? - I believe it was a schooner.
道上的消息是
Word on the cobbles is,
你一直在问一个失踪的雕像
you've been asking about a missing statue.
是啊 好吧 道上
Yeah, well, there's a lot of stuff floating around
说的东西多了去了
on the cobbles.
有些准有些不太准
Some good, some not so good.
但是你会对钳子能拔♥出♥来♥的
But you'd be surprised with the quality of information
信息的质量
that's forthcoming
感到惊讶
when it's pulled out with a pair of pliers.
我要开车出去兜风
I'm going to go for a little drive.
你想来吗
You want to come?
我不确定你有选择的余地
I'm not sure you have a choice.
多德
Dowd?
多德 你这个贱♥人♥
Dowd, you cunt!
你开车不需要那只胳膊吗
Don't you need that arm to drive?
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You fucking ass.
所以你要告诉我
So you going to tell me,
或者我们开车绕着街区转一圈
or shall we take a drive around the block?
去你的 多德
Fuck you, Dowd!
现在我听说伦敦东区的拳击手
Now, I hear that East End boxers- -
他们一开始就很有劲头
they're good out of the gate,
但在接下来的几轮中就没力气了
but they start to fade in later rounds.
真有趣
That's funny.
我听说公立学校的男生也是如此
I hear the same about public- school boys.
你的孩子
剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表