剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表
How long's it take to put milk
再来点冰淇淋需要多长时间
and a bit of ice cream together?
应该没有
Not as long as it takes
烧开水的时间长
to boil a fucking kettle.
我不是化学专家
I'm no chemistry expert.
唐 -但我知道
· Don. But I know that.
我现在就看一下 -谢谢 伙计
I'll just check now. - Cheers, mate.
谢谢你
Cheers. Thank you.
唐
Don.
这要多少
It takes, what,
四分钟 烧开水
four minutes to boil water?
至少四分钟 如果炉子很热的话
Four at least- - that's if the stove's hot.
如果不是那就需要更长的时间
If it's not, it'd take longer,
六 七分钟 七分钟
six, seven minutes, seven.
也许水已经开了
Well, maybe the water was already boiling.
不过你为什么先拿到你的
Still, why'd you get yours first?
我坐在这里什么都没有 这是不对的
I'm sitting here dry. It ain't right.
他在哪里受的训练
Where'd he get his training?
训练什么 得了 唐
Training? What- - come on, Don.
好了 好了
AlI right. All right.
我明白
I hear ya.
我又不是点了什么特别的东西
Well, it's not like I ordered something special,
异国风味比如 樱桃或巧克力
some exotic flavor like...cherry or chocolate.
我能理解 当然
That I could understand, yeah, sure.
但我要的是香草味的
But I'm talking vanilla here.
香草
Vanilla!
你想要什么
What you want?
好吧 你怎么了
Right, what's going on with you?
什么 -把妈妈♥逼♥疯了
· What? - Driving Mum up the wall.
好吧 是的 -她惹到我了
AII right, yeah. - She's getting at me.
你不明白 盖尔
You don't understand, Gal.
自从你走后她一直在折磨我
Since you've been gone, she been doing my head in.
是的 因为她很担心你
Yeah, because she's worried about you.
好吧 这就是妈妈该做的
AlI right, that's what mums do.
她认为你
Well, she thinks the sun shines
放屁都是香的
out your arse,
所以我做的一切都是狗屎
so everything I do is shit.
哦 不是吗
Oh, ain't it?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
操
Fuck.
回你男朋友身边吧
Go back to your boyfriend.
听着他想你了
Look, he's missing ya.
你吸得太多了
You're doing too much of that gear.
我能从你的眼睛里看出来 你得当心点
I can see it in your eyes. You need to screw the fucking
安玛丽 -五十步笑百步
nut here, Ann Marie. - Aw, pot, kettle, Gal.
你以为你是这里的金童
You think you're golden boy around here.
我要去找你的药贩子
I'm gonna come looking for your dealer,
好好谈谈
right, and have a proper fucking word.
然后呢
Then what?
你从谁那买♥♥的 -没人
Who are you buying from? - No one.
你向谁买♥♥的 -没有人
· Who are you buying from? - No one.
好吗 冷静点
AlI right? Calm down.
要死
Fuck's sake.
就是点摇♥头♥丸♥
It's a bit of E, Gal.
仅此而已
That's all.
就这些 -是的
That's all? - Yes.
每个人都吃的
Everyone does it.
但是我听进去了
But I hear ya.
真的
I do.
再见
Bye.
嘿 盖尔
Hey, Gal?
怎么了
Yeah?
去你的
Fuck you.
不错
Nice.
我他妈的只要求一件事
I asked for one fucking thing.
要了奶昔
For a fucking milkshake.
啊看在上帝的份上
Ah, for fuck's sake.
怎么样
How is it?
如果我对你说实话 不怎么样
Mm, ain't all that, if I'm honest with ya.
听着
Look.
我们只需要非常谨慎地
We just need to be very fucking careful
对待像泰迪·巴斯这样的人
when it comes to people like Teddy Bass, right?
我该怎么跟塞西莉亚说
What do I tell Cecelia?
你告诉她我们正在考虑
You tell her we're thinking about it.
好吗
AlI right?
好吧
AlI right.
他们很聪明 没有马上接受
They're smart not to jump right at it.
盖尔很有头脑
Gal's got a good head on him.
我听说他也很漂亮
He's pretty too, I hear.
他是那种人人都喜欢的家伙
He's the kind of bloke everyone likes,
想留在身边
wants to be around.
是啊 他很特别
Yeah, he's special.
那另一个呢
What about the other one?
唐
Don?
他更像是个走卒
He's more of a foot soldier.
他会做必要的事
He'll do what's necessary.
我不认为他脑子好用
I don't think he's all there upstairs.
但我的感觉
But my sense,
他是一只忠诚的狗
he's a loyal dog.
就像战争时期的国家
Well, like countries in times of war,
我们也需要我们的疯子
we need our lunatics too.
我们考虑在哪一天动手
What day are we looking at?
下周四是我们唯一窗口
Next Thursday's our only opening.
你得讲定这些小子 斯坦
You gotta get these boys, Stan.
邀请他们周六晚上一起去
Invite them to tag along on Saturday night.
应该很有意思
Should be a gas.
祝你旅途愉快
Have a good trip.
享受西班牙
Enjoy Spain.
斯蒂芬·伊顿爵士
Sir Stephen Eaton,
我太了解他了
I know him all too well.
我相信你很清楚他对美酒的嗜好
I'm sure you're well aware of his penchant for fine wine,
不寻常的车
unusual cars,
年轻性感的金发女郎
young, nubile blondes,
和极其罕见的硬币
and extremely rare coins.
谢谢
Gracias.
为它干杯
Here's to it.
他到处都有房♥产
He's got homes all over the place,
主要是为了把他的千万资产
mostly to hide his tens of millions
藏在珠宝现金黄金里
in jewelry, cash, gold,
这是他从公职中获得的
which he acquired from public office.
他持有很多资产
He has a lot of holdings.
麦格劳夫妇保证了他的安全
And the McGraws have guaranteed his safety.
约翰·梅杰应该让中国人
John Major should tell the Chinese
滚蛋
to stick it up their arses.
看在上帝的份上他们的军队只会行军
AlI their military do is march, for fuck's sake.
很多人不明白的是
See, what a lot of people don't understand is,
当多米尼克·麦格劳接手我的工作时
when Dominic McGraw took over my operation,
伊顿公学把所有官僚主义的混♥蛋♥都带来了
Eaton brought in every bureaucratic fuck
让我闭嘴
and shut me down.
如果我没有逃到西班牙我现在就在监狱里了
I'd be in prison right now if I hadn't skipped to Spain.
麦格劳不想让任何人在这片土地上抢劫
And McGraw don't want nobody robbing on that territory,
带来新鲜的眼光
bringing fresh eyes,
扰乱了他儿子弗雷迪蓬勃发展的毒品交易
disrupting his boy Freddie's booming drug trade.
你不能在我们这一带活动
You don't graft in our neck of the woods.
弗雷迪 求你了
Freddie, please.
你得小心那个大嘴巴小杂种
And you've gotta watch out for that lippy little bastard.
他是个十足的堕落者
He's a total degenerate.
所以你在实行计划的时候需要做的
So what you need to do as you make your play
就是给麦格劳一家发个小信息
is send the McGraws a little message.
敲山震虎
Put'em on their heels.
不错不错
剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表