剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表
Hey. We're gonna do some gear in the loo.
你想来吗 -嗯 过一会儿吧
Do you wanna come? - Uh, maybe in a bit, right?
如果你允许我会带你去天堂
♪And I'll show you heaven if you let me ♪
嘿 你对我来说太时髦了
♪Hey, you're just too funky for me ♪
我要进去 我要进去
♪ I gotta get inside, I gotta get inside ♪
我要进入你的内心
♪I gotta get inside of you ♪
那会是什么时候
♪So when will that be? ♪
我看着你的手指快马加鞭
♪I watch your fingers working overtime ♪
你知道那是谁吗
You know who that is?
是维罗妮卡·艾姆斯
It's Veronica Ames.
我很想看你裸体 宝贝
♪I'd love to see you naked, baby ♪
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 你对我来说太时髦了
♪Hey, you're just too funky for me ♪
我要进入你的内心
♪ I gotta get inside of you ♪
不会让你走 我不会让你 不 不
♪Won't let you go, I won't let you, no, no ♪
嘿 你对我来说太时髦了
♪Hey, you're just too funky for me ♪
回家过平静的生活
Go home and lead a quiet life.
我要进入你的内心
♪I gotta get inside of you ♪
除非你跟我走
Only if you come with me.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
我看着喝下廉价红酒
♪I watch you sinking all of that cheap red wine ♪
我要看你裸体 宝贝
♪ I've got to see you naked, baby ♪
我想某个时候 也许就是今晚
♪I'd like to think that sometime maybe tonight ♪
我的目标就在眼前 耶
♪My goal's in sight, yeah ♪
我们看起来怎么样
So how we looking?
我想继续这件事
I wanna get moving on this.
我在处理 泰德
I'm on it, Ted.
在挑选人手
Looking at some boys.
听到了好消息
Heard good things.
不怕弄脏手
Not afraid of graft.
好样的 斯坦
Good man, Stan.
我们的目标是斯蒂芬·伊顿爵士
Our mark is Sir Stephen Eaton.
他通过和中国人非法幕后交易
He's made millions brokering illegal backroom deals
赚了几百万
with the Chinese.
自从他娶了海尔伍德公爵夫人
Been sucking on the tits of the aristocracy
就巴结上了贵族阶层
since he married the Duchess of Harewood.
我听说他把他来自中国的五十万意外之财
I heard he spunked half a million
浪费在了
from his Chinese windfall
在一幅约翰·康斯特勃的小画上
on a muddy little John Constable painting,
明信片那么大
size of a postcard.
可能就放在他楼下的厕所里
Probably keeps it in his downstairs khazi
让上面沾上尿渍和水痕
to get pissed on and splashed
被人遗忘
and forgotten.
我们在太阳报的朋友有更多关于他的信息
Our friend in the sun has got some more info on him.
你觉得他会帮忙吗
You think he'll help?
他要么帮我 要么杀了我
He'll either help me or kill me.
你永远不知道和他是什么态度
You never know with him.
操
Fuck!
抱歉
Sorry.
我爸爸说你
My dad said you did a great job
在卡姆登项目上做得很好
on that Camden project.
他说如果你愿意 那里还有很多工作要做
He says there's a lot more work there if you want.
我们真的可以开始攒钱买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
We could really start saving for the house.
是的 我只是 我有些东西
Yeah, I've just- - I've got some things
现在要处理 玛吉
going on now, Margie.
但是 你知道 也许
But, you know, maybe.
告诉他 告诉他 谢谢他惦记我
Tell him- - tell him, you know, thanks for thinking of me,
但是我们走着瞧
but let's see.
玛吉
Margie?
一切都会解决的
Everything's gonna work out.
你保证吗 -我保证
Do you promise? - I promise.
来吧 告诉我
Come on, tell me.
我爱你
I love you, bubba.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢
Thanks, bubba.
好吧 准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
是的
Yeah.
你好 你好 你好
Hello, hello, hello.
看看谁来了 -慢慢来
Look who's here. - Took your time.
闻起来棒极了 -你好吗
Smells amazing. - How are you?
好吧 爸爸 很高兴见到你
AlI right, Dad. Nice to see you.
你好吗 -还好
How you doing? - Doing well.
他来了
There he is.
你好吗
How you doing?
我们本来会来早点的
We would have been sooner,
但你知道盖尔把头发看得很重要
but you know what Gal's like with his hair.
她不喜欢我不做头发 你知道吗
Well, she don't like it if I don't do my hair, you know?
我们去吃饭吧 -把奶奶带进去 对吗
Let's go and eat. - Take Nan in, right?
进去 坐下
Go in, sit down.
去吧 爸爸 -上帝保佑你 儿子
There you go, Dad. - Bless you, son.
上帝保佑你 儿子 -你好吗 你没事吧
Bless you, son. - How you doing? You all right?
给你自己留点 盖尔
Keep some for yourself there, Gal.
我们很好 -我有还多着呢
We're fine. - I've got plenty.
我有很多 -是的 好吧 继续
I've got plenty. - Yeah, all right, go on.
好吧 来吧
AlI right, come on.
来吧 -去坐下
Come on. Go on and sit down.
我们走吧 看那些花
Let's go. Look at them flowers.
他多可爱呀 -是的
Aren't they lovely? - Yes.
我对此很生气
I take offense to that.
盖尔 盖尔 我告诉过你吗 莎拉·弗里林
Gal, Gal, did I tell you, Sara Freeling whacked
把窗帘杆砸在艾达·利里的儿子头上
Ida Leary's son on the head with a curtain rod
因为他上周三偷了她的邮件
'cause he stole her post Wednesday last,
脑袋打破了
cracked it wide open.
艾达是个酒鬼
That Ida's a drunk.
好吧 下周我会和巴尼谈谈
Right, I'll talk to Barney next week,
把事情摆平
straighten it out.
嗯 马乔里呢 -嗯
Mm, and Marjorie? - Mm?
代我向你妈妈问好
You send your mum my best.
我上周在宾果游戏上没见到她
I missed her at bingo last week.
我不知道她在哪里
I don't know where she was.
哦 你可以告诉她我在和这个家伙想办法
Oh, and you can tell her I'm working on this bloke
为你找到婚礼的日期
for you to get a date for the wedding.
在我死掉之前让我抱上孙子
Some grandkids coming my way before I croak.
我准备好了 -哦 我的上帝
I'm ready. - Oh, my God.
盖尔 -有人看到了吗
Gal? - Uh, has someone seen...
啊 他不是故意的
Ah, he don't mean it.
你迟到了 全家人都来了
You're late. The whole family's here.
我吃过了 好吗 操
Well, I ate, okay? Fuck.
嘿 嘿 哇 哇 放松点
Hey, hey, whoa, whoa. Relax.
告诉她放松 盖尔
Tell her to relax, Gal.
告诉她别烦我
Tell her to leave me the fuck alone.
那你去哪了
Well, where have you been?
哦 滚开 老太婆
Oh, fuck off, cow.
嘿 礼貌点
Hey, watch your mouth!
去吧 姑娘
Go on, girl.
那才是我的教女
That's my goddaughter.
都是和她一起跑步的那个贱♥人♥特鲁迪
It's that bitch Trudy she runs with.
她总是拉着她去那些倒霉的的波浪派对
She's always dragging her to those godforsaken wave parties.
这是狂欢派对 不是波浪派对
It's rave parties, not wave parties.
不管它们是什么 不管它们是什么
Whatever they are- - whatever they are,
之后她在床上躺了两天
she stays in bed for two days afterwards.
哪个是特鲁迪
Which one's Trudy?
是她偷了我们的加冕纪念碗
She the one stole our coronation bowl?
哦 闭嘴 你这个策蛋
Oh, pipe down, you berk.
你在特里斯游乐厅那件事上做得很好 孩子
You did a right nice job on that Terris Arcade, boy.
那些混♥蛋♥一周抢走我两三个赌客
Them fuckers been grabbing my punters two, three a week.
时间太久了 我不得不做点什么
Too long, I had to do something.
是啊
Yeah.
我想会他们有报复的
I expect there'll be a reprisal.
但现在
But for now,
让他们吃瘪吧
剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表