剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表
Gal, tell me something.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
听着 没什么的 好吧
Look, it's nothing, right.
我得去看看他怎么样了
I should go check he's okay.
盖尔 拜托了
Gal, please.
我从哪里开始讲这个故事呢
♪Where do I begin to tell the story ♪
爱能有多伟大
♪Of how great love can be ♪
比打海还古老的甜蜜爱情故事
♪ The sweet love story that is older than the sea ♪
关于他带给我的爱的简单真♥相♥
♪ The simple truth about the love he brings to me ♪
我该从哪里开始
♪Where do I start? ♪
嗨 -嗨
Hi. Hey.
嗨
Hey.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我知道
I know.
好
Right.
你那天晚上忘了什么吗
You forget something the other night?
我想我把墨镜落在这里了
I think I left me sunglasses here.
你没戴墨镜啊
You weren't wearing any sunglasses.
对哦 对
Right. Right.
要重新找个理由吗
Want to try again?
我
I, erm...
我是来感谢你的
Come to thank you.
谢什么
For what?
给我妹妹提了些好建议
Good advice for me sister.
我确实对青少年焦虑症有所了解
Well, I do know a thing about teenage angst.
你当时在街上看起来挺开心的
You seemed pretty happy coming down the street then.
确实
I am.
这是为了什么
What was that for?
我度过了一个美好的夜晚
I had a great night.
想这么做
Felt like it.
这是什么鬼东西
What the fuck is this?
没什么
It's nothing.
看起来不像没什么
Don't look like nothing.
继续 来一个 金发男
Go on. Do one, Blondie.
我们只是在聊天
We were just talking.
我说滚开
I said fuck off.
行吧
All right.
我数到三 -艾伦 不要
I'm gonna count to three. - Alan, don't.
一二三 老哥
One, two, three, mate.
王八蛋
You fucking prick.
别打了
Stop!
别打了
Stop it!
干嘛啊 你这是干嘛啊
What the fuck? What are you doing?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
你走吧
You should go.
赶紧走吧
Just go, please.
艾伦 你发什么癫
Alan, what the fuck?
还特么拿刀
A fucking knife!
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你出去三个多小时了
You've been gone for over three hours.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我做了什么你让我这么享受呀
What did I do to deserve that?
我更大更勇更猛更强
JI'm bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher J
换句话说 傻屌♥ 我无人能敌
JIn other words, sucker, there is no other J
你见过他吗 你见过他吗
Have you seen him? Have you seen him?
谁 没有
What? No.
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
铰链 真行
The hinge. Great.
我知道你能办到 -就是个想法而已
I knew you could do it. - It's an idea. That's all.
没有这破事儿就好了
I could do without this shit.
他们怎么说
What'd they say?
说有人一直在附近打探消息
Said someone's been sniffing around the place.
有人知道了 -还不能确定
Someone knows. - We don't know that.
有可能是警♥察♥
It could be the police.
我们把拉里的东西都清出来了 对吧
We got all Larry's stuff out, right?
对 我每周付着房♥租
Yeah, and I've been paying the rent every week,
至少像是个犹太人会做的事
so at least it looks kosher.
他北方的家人都是神经病
Well, his family up north are fucking psychos.
我就知道这事儿会给我们惹上麻烦
I knew this would come and bite us in the ass.
哈喽哈喽
Hello, hello.
-还好还好一闭嘴吧
Lucky, lucky. - Shut up.
这特么谁啊
Who the fuck is that?
我勒个去
Ow! Fucking hell.
安·玛丽
Ann Marie. - Ow.
你怎么在拉里的床上
What the fuck are you doing in Larry's bed, eh?
滚一边去 唐
Fuck off, Don.
我没弄伤你吧
Hope I didn't hurt you.
唐 唐 唐 去外面等着
Don, Don, Don, just wait outside.
外面
Outside?
对 去外面等着
Yeah, just wait outside, yeah?
好吧
Okay.
你怎么在拉里的家
Why are you in Larry's flat?
他在哪 盖尔
Where is he, Gal?
草
Fuck.
草
Oh, fuck.
能不能告诉我他在哪里
Can you just tell me where he is, please?
我不知道 -你就告诉我吧
I don't know. Just tell me.
你到底是干什么来了 盖尔
What are you really doing here, Gal?
怎么 你觉得我会向警♥察♥举报你
What, you think I'm gonna grass you up to the filth,
把拉里告诉我的烂事都告诉警♥察♥
tell him all the shit I know Larry's been telling me?
你先冷静一下
Right, just take it easy.
好吗
AlI right?
生气的应该是我才对
I'm the one that should be mad at you
你和他背着我搞什么呢
for scheming behind my back with him.
滚你的
Fuck you.
你的毒品都是他给你的
He's the one been giving you all them drugs?
是吗 安·玛丽
In't he, Ann Marie?
他和你以为的不一样 安妮
He ain't the guy you think he is, Annie.
你没有我了解他
Well, you don't know him like I do.
拜托告诉我实话吧
Can you just tell me the truth, please?
我就这一个请求
That's all I'm asking.
我这辈子再也不会求你
I'll never ask you for another thing
任何事了 我保证 告诉我吧
in my life, I swear, but please just tell me.
求求你了
I'm begging you.
草
Fuck!
真♥相♥是
The truth is...
他走了
He took off.
他离开这里了
He left town.
不
No.
不 他和我说他
No, he told me he was- -
你还记得他在来这里之前
Do you remember that girl he was seeing
约会的那个女孩吗
before he come down here?
都柏林的贱♥人♥艾莉
What, that bitch Allie from Dublin?
对
Yeah.
他们一起回爱尔兰了
They went back to Ireland.
烂货
That piece of shit.
盖尔 得走了
Gal, gotta get moving.
滚蛋 唐
Fuck off, Don.
来
Come here.
不哭了 不哭了
Come on, come on.
他就是个大烂货
He's just a piece of fucking shit.
我很担心 因为它不像
I'm really worried because it doesn't
以前那样好用了
work the way it used to.
我来看看能不能帮帮你
Well, let's see if we can help with that.
卡
Cut!
台词怎么写的就特么怎么念
Just do the fucking lines like they're written.
还有你 举麦的 别挡镜头
And you, with the boom, stay the hell out of the shot
要不就回去打杂去
or go back to fluffing!
迪 聊两句行吗
Dee, a word, please?
麦格劳一家不开心了
The McGraws aren't happy.
他们听说你和别人见面了
剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表