剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表
That's very funny, mister.
对 就这样
Hmm. - Yeah, that's it.
好
Right.
听着 我需要跟梅斯聊点事
Look, we have to talk to Mace about something,
你去外面等我吧 然后我陪你回去 好吗
so why don't you wait outside, and I'll walk you back, right?
态度好点哈
Mm. Be nice.
嗨 唐
Hi, Don.
马乔里 你这上衣不错
Marjorie, that's a nice shirt.
没看你穿过呢
Never seen that one.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 不如你周五晚上跟我们
Um, listen, why don't you come out with us
一起出去吃啊
on Friday night for dinner?
我有个同事 叫莎拉
I got a friend from work, Sara.
人挺有意思的 -莎拉哈
She's a laugh. - Sara?
她是红头发吗 -是
Does she have red hair? - Uh, yeah.
算是吧 -我喜欢红头发 所以
Yeah, sort of. - I like redheads, so...
好 那你要去吗
Okay, so...That's a yes?
要去 好 我会去的
Yes, yes, yes. AlI right, I'll be there. Yeah.
好
Okay.
嗯
Yeah.
我喜欢红头发
I love redheads.
盖尔
Gal.
以前从没见过这种
Ain't come across one of these before.
防撬 防爆级别级别30+
Tool resistant, TRT rating of 30- plus.
重达500公斤
It weighs 500 kilos.
靠 盖尔 这家伙就是个猛兽啊 东西在哪
Fuck me, Gal. Thing's a beast. Where is it?
办公楼 14层 有保安
Office building, 14th floor, rent- a- cop security.
你搬不走 炸不开
You can't move it, can't blow it.
你只能钻开了
You'll have to drill it.
那你就得穿过6层钢板
Then you gotta go through six layers of steel.
所以钻门吧 -对 门
So door. - Door, yeah.
这是唯一的方法
Yeah, it's the only way.
你好啊 盖尔 -好 汤米
AII right, Gal? - All right, Tommy.
你迟到了 -就5分钟
You're late. - Oh, five minutes.
我说 你最好听他的
Oi, you better listen to him,
否则汉密尔顿下周会收拾你的
or Hamilton's gonna kick your ass next week.
不可能 -是吗
No chance. - Yeah?
那我收拾你
Well, I'll kick your ass, then.
是嘛 -是
Yeah? - Yeah.
你做梦吧 -进去吧
You wish, cuz. - Just get in.
出拳 你们俩出去
Work him. You two out.
出拳
Work him, Sugar .
时间有多久
So...how long?
一周
Week.
就是不接受教训呢
Some babies never learn.
从后面呢 -从后
What about round the back? - Round the- -
我给你们两点建议
Look, I've got two bits of advice for you.
第一 别干
Number one, don't bother.
这不可能
That's not an option.
对 是 第二呢
Yeah, right, what's number two?
第二 你们买♥♥个同款保险柜
Number two, get yourselves a replica safe.
嗯 -嗯
Yeah? - Yeah.
自己试 估计是搞不定
Try it, and you'll fail.
然后
And then...
就别干了
don't bother.
盖尔 你特么就是个超级明星
Gal, you're a fucking rock star.
你会想出办法来的
You'll figure it out.
靠
Fuck!
如果我能钻到锁壳下面
Right, if I could just get under the lock housing,
也许我能把它撬出来
I might be able to pry it back.
好 -嗯
Yeah, right. - Yeah.
给你
Here's the fella.
好
Right.
加油 你可以的 盖尔
Come on, you've got it, Gal.
草
Fuck!
卷起来的线圈会裹住钻头
The rolled coils are grabbing the drill.
这样也不行
This won't work neither.
换向齿轮呢
What about the tumblers?
没有齿轮 是柔性石墨环
There's no tumblers. It's graphite rings.
还齿轮
Tumblers.
你就不应该不问一声就接活
You should never have taken this job without asking.
你知道的
You know that.
这就不可能 唐
It's impossible, Don!
塞西莉亚会特么弄死我的
Cecilia's gonna fucking kill me.
如果不可能那就是不可能
If it's impossible, it's impossible!
听着 这活之后我们要怎么办 嗯
Look, what we gonna do after this, hey?
如果 如果我们真能搞定这活 之后呢
If- - if we manage to pull this off, what then?
我们就落在泰迪手里了
Teddy has got our balls in a fucking vise!
他不压榨我们到干是不会放手的
And he's gonna keep squeezing.
又特么来了 -你是厉害 盖尔
Oh, here we fucking go. - And you're good, Gal.
你特么就是个好手
You are fucking good.
但下次会如何
But what happens the next time,
下次如果接的活我们就是干不了
the next time when we are properly fucked,
我们彻底搞砸之后
when it's a job that nobody can do?
会发生什么 嗯
What then, hey?
拍下后背握个手吗
What, a slap on the back and a handshake?
我警告你 艾奇
I'm warning you, Aitch!
我马上就要爆发了
I'm on my last nerve!
你再这样我就换别人了
You are replaceable!
行了唐 我需要你帮我个忙
Right, Don, I need you to do me a favor.
你去外面等 -帮个忙
I need you to wait outside. - A favor?
对 我需要跟艾奇说两句
Yeah, yeah, just need to speak to Aitch for a moment.
咋 我还不能听咋的 -不是那么回事
What, ain't I invited? - No, it's not like that.
不是那么回事吗
Not like what?
唐 就当帮我个小忙
Don, just do me a little favor.
好了 去吧
Right, come on.
行 盖尔
Course, Gal.
你让我帮我就帮
Course I could do you a favor.
我需要你集中精力 兄弟
I need you to focus, mate.
如果是因为拉里 -不是因为拉里
Look, if it's about Larry- - Not about Larry.
我们都知道 他那德行出这种事
We all knew he would wind up at the bottom of a river
是早晚的
sooner or later.
告诉他 没他也一样 盖尔
Tell him he's replaceable, Gal.
没谁是不可替代的
Everyone's replaceable.
丹尼·伯恩斯呢 盖尔
What about Danny Burns, Gal?
他如何 盖尔
How about him, Gal?
丹尼·波尔斯 丹尼兄弟如何
How about him, Danny Burns, Danny Boy?
行吧
Right.
如果不是因为拉里 那是因为啥
If it's not about Larry, what's it about?
我只是不确定咱们这么下去能行
I'm not sure this is the right move.
你看看我啊 我觉都睡不好
Look, I can't sleep.
我都瘦了 你看啊
I'm losing weight. Look at me.
你看上去特精神
You look great.
我都想上你
I'd fuck you.
丹尼就特么是个男妓
Danny's a fucking ponce.
我有天晚上干一个姑娘
I was shagging this bird the other night, right?
千到一半我突然停下来了
And all of a sudden, I start shaking.
我都没射
I couldn't finish.
我满脑子想的都是
What's on my mind is...
罗伊
Roy.
从什么时候开始我们凡事都要听塞西莉亚的了
Since when is Cecilia running our lives.
罗伊
Roy.
罗伊·萨姆普特
Roy Sumpter.
对 罗伊能干这活
Yeah, Roy can hack it.
罗伊能干
Yeah, Roy could hack it.
对 他能
Oh, yes, he could.
我听见你说的了 艾奇 但你得信任我
Look, I hear you, Aitch, but you gotta trust me,
我们已经向泰迪·巴斯保证过了
you know, and we gave Teddy Bass our word.
所以我们就一不做二不休
So we are in for a penny, in for a pound.
如果我们现在停手 我们不仅地位不保
Now, if we stop now, we lose our place in line- -
甚至更糟糕
剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表