剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表
I still got them shoes you used to wear.
那双蓝色的
Remember the blue ones?
就放在我床下的盒子里
Got'em in a box under me bed.
你没事吧
You okay?
这都大半夜了 还热得让人喘不过气
Middle of the night, and it's still stifling hot.
你还想住在这里吗
And you want to live here?
我喜欢这样
I like it.
我♥干♥得都快露出骨头了
Ugh. I'm dry as a bone.
你♥他♥妈♥想害我啊
Trying to kill me?
啊 我去
Oh, Christ.
咱们俩错过了晚餐
What do you think Riley's gonna say
你觉得赖利会怎么说
about us not showing up?
他会叫咱俩白♥痴♥
That we're a couple of idiots.
咱们该回去了
Should be getting back.
当然 唐
Sure, Don.
那个罗比·里德呢
·How'bout that Robbie Reed? - Mm.
有兔唇那个 -没错
Yeah, with the harelip. - Right.
用一把双筒枪自杀了
Shot himself with a double barrel.
双筒枪 -对 就在乐购门口
Barrel, yeah. Outside Tesco's.
乐购 没错 -是的
Tesco's, yeah, that's right. - Yeah.
我上一次去教堂
His funeral was the only time
还是参加他的葬礼
I was ever in a church till now.
有一次我绳子都买♥♥好了
Bought a rope once.
被塞西莉亚找到了
Cecilia found it.
她让我死了算了
Told me to do it.
她说 这样她的日子也会好过些
Said it'd make her life easier.
叫她去死
Fuck her.
对啊
Yeah.
叫她去死
Fuck her.
来吧
Come on.
我们去找点乐子吧
Let's go have some fun.
来吧 -盖尔
Come on. Gal.
我们得回去了
We have to get back.
我来帮你 我来帮你
I'll help. I'll help.
来吧
Come on.
他喝醉了
Oh, he's drunk!
你我想要的东西是一样的
You and I want the same thing.
你昨晚玩得很开心嘛
You had a good time last night, didn't you?
是吗 我不太记得了
Yeah. Well, I don't remember much.
从没喝过那么烈的酒
That drink's something else, isn't it?
我问问你 你都在乎什么
Tell me, what do you care about?
你在乎我吗 泰迪
You care about me, Teddy?
也在乎罗杰·赖利吗
Now Roger Riley?
看来这就是你不着急回去的原因
Suppose that that's why you weren't in a rush
你根本不在乎
to get back there- you don't care.
不在乎英格兰
Don't care about England.
也不在乎玛乔丽
Don't care about Marjorie.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck you on about now?
我当然在乎玛乔丽了
Of course I care about Marjorie.
所以你才去海滩的吗
Is that why you was on the beach
在她老公旁边跟她热吻
snogging that bird next to her husband?
你怎么能说出这种话
You got some fucking nerve, ain't cha!
我真受够了
I've 'ad enough of this.
还有 你是怎么说我姐姐的
What was that shit you said about my sister?
什么
What?
我姐姐 你之前的原话是“叫她去死”
My sister, before you said, and I quote, "Fuck her. "
我是在给你帮腔
Just trying to help ya.
我不需要这种帮助
That's not the kind of help I want.
我让你帮我了吗 不需要
Didn't ask for it. Don't need it.
但我需要 你老实告诉我
But what I do need is for you to tell me
你♥他♥妈♥究竟是怎么了
what the fuck is going on with you!
告诉我 告诉我
Tell me. Tell me.
你也跟我的感受一样吗
Are you feeling what I'm feeling?
告诉我
Tell me.
我感受到了
Yeah, I am...
我很久之后 都会记得这个夜晚
And I'll remember this night for a long time.
又是新的一天了
It's a new day.
我想是的
Mm- hmm, I guess.
好吧 可我怀疑我的人生
Well, I've got the sneaking suspicion
再也不会和从前一样了
that my life's never gonna be the same again.
昨晚确实很好玩
This was fun,
但我们的人生毕竟道路不同
but our lives are on different paths.
你想说什么
Meaning what?
一切到此结束
That things end here.
就这样吗
Just like that?
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
为什么
Why?
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
我向你保证 你还没准备好
I can assure you, you're not ready for the storm
接纳与我在一起的暴风雨
that will come if you get involved with me.
也许我需要一场暴风雨
Maybe a storm is just what I need.
那你得自己找出答案了
Well, you have to figure that out for yourself.
等能去掉”也许”二字时
When it's not a maybe.
再来找我
come find me.
什么 演裸体电影的那个吗
What, the one from the nudie movies?
人家叫迪迪好吧
Her name's Deedee.
我真是服了
Fuck's sake.
我 我说不好 唐
I just- - I don't know, Don.
我只是 从未有过这种感觉
Just - I've never felt like this.
什么感觉
Like what?
困惑
Confused.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do,
把我们都抛下吗
leave us all behind?
那我呢 盖尔
What about me, Gal?
你怎么了
What about you?
你的朋友 你的家人
Your friends, your family?
你要离开我们 去找一个下流娼妓
Are you gonna leave us for some filthy whore?
你个傻屌♥
You fucking cunt!
他妈的过来
Fucking come here!
你在干什么 你个傻屌♥
What you doing, you prick!
你♥他♥妈♥的 -唐 啊
Just fucking- Don. Argh, argh. Argh.
傻屌♥
You cunnnrghhhh!
你这个小混♥蛋♥
You little prick!
他妈的杀了你
Fucking kill ya!
滚蛋
Fuck off!
还有一段我没说
What I didn't say...
她基本上是叫我滚蛋
was that she basically told me to fuck off
离她远点
and leave her alone.
我不知道该怎么办了
Now I don't know what to do.
听她的话
Listen to her.
她是在帮你
She was doing you a favor.
你知道 人们总问我
You know, people are always asking me
我为啥要跟你做朋友
why I'm friends with you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你是怎么跟他们说的
What you tell them?
你俩谁来解释解释 这是怎么回事
Do you mind telling me what the fuck is going on here?
我们遇到了点小麻烦
We had a little trouble.
小麻烦
A little?
我看是大♥麻♥烦
I'd say a lot.
你们在吵什么呢
What you fighting about?
我们只是闹着玩
We're just horsing around.
就像一对无忧无虑的孩子
Like a couple of carefree kids,
满城地惹是生非 对吗
running all over town, fucking things up?
泰德 -不
·Ted...No.
把我当傻席屌♥
You treating me like a cunt?
你觉得我是傻屌♥吗
Do you think I'm a cunt?
不 泰德 -不不 泰德
·No, Ted. - No, Ted. No.
也许你们被这单大买♥♥卖♥♥冲昏了头
Maybe the big time's too big for you.
我如果无法相信你们
If I can't trust you, what is the point
那我们的关系还有什么意义
in us having a relationship?
泰迪 泰迪 泰迪
剧集 | 性感野兽(2024) | 导航列表