但眼前的威胁依然是炸♥弹♥
But the immediate threat remains the bombs.
莫斯科有五名专家能制♥造♥这种炸♥弹♥
Five specialists in Moscow are capable of building such an explosive.
我敢说这个人就是
My money's on this one.
瓦西利帕希金 前车♥臣♥叛军
Vasily Poprishchin. Former Chechnyan rebel,
在市中心拥有一家高档艺廊
owns a high-end gallery in the city center,
储藏粉彩画和辐射炸♥弹♥
restores pigmented paintings and radioactivated bombs.
立刻展开突袭
Send in a raid now.
如果你说的立刻是指
If by "now" you mean,
等史克鲁尔叛军带着追踪装置
"Wait until a Skrull rebel picks up a device
带领我们回到他们的藏匿处 那我完全认同
in order to follow them to their hideout," then, yes, I totally agree.
她真不要脸
She's cheeky.
对 等她见到你这种丑史克鲁尔人
Yeah, 'till she sees an ugly-ass Skrull like you.
就会展开猎杀
Then she goes into hunting mode.
我在我们同类里算好看的
I'm considered good-looking amongst my kind.
我认识不少好看的史克鲁尔人 你不算
I know a bunch of good-looking Skrull. And you ain't one of them.
好啦 有什么计画
All right, guys, what is the play here?
我们去找那个俄♥国♥炸♥弹♥专家
I say we visit this Rusky bomb builder.
桑雅会安排探员过去
Sonya will already have agents there.
我们会阻止他们
Who we will incapacitate.
等一下
Hold on, stop.
你是说攻击军情六处情报员
You're talking about attacking MI6 operatives?
塔洛斯 我解释给你听
Talos, let me explain something to you.
我们不再只是对抗格拉威
We're no longer in "just a war" with Gravik.
而是与桑雅法斯沃竞争 她打算采取焦土政策
We are in a race with Sonya Falsworth, who celebrates a scorched-Earth policy,
只要是听过格拉威这名字的人
meaning, she will annihilate any and everyone
她会格杀勿论
who's ever even heard the name "Gravik."
想救无辜的史克鲁尔人 难免有人遭殃
You wanna save innocent Skrulls, you'll have to hurt some people.
好吧
All right...
格拉威知道
Look, Gravik knows that...
仁慈是你的弱点
mercy's your weakness.
你该证明他看走眼了
Time for you to prove him wrong.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
福瑞来了
Fury's in town, G.
(了解人类)
是吗
Is he?
我们的人说不必担心
Our man says it's nothing to worry about.
他身手大不如前 跛脚 视力不好
He's washed up, walks with a limp, can barely see with the good eye.
原来这件事你只让自己人知道
I see you've kept the circle tight on this one.
我们就是自己人 没别人
We're the circle. No one else.
是为了保护我还是目标
Is that to protect me, or the cause?
你就等于目标
You are the cause.
我不是
I'm not the cause.
目标是家
Cause is home.
是
Yes, sir.
明天出发 不夺下地球绝不罢休
We go tomorrow and we don't stop until Earth is ours.
- 怎样 - 这里好大
- What about it? - This place is massive.
你
You.
跟我来
Come with me.
泽克苏载你
Zirksu will drive you.
把现金送去这个地址
You take the cash to this address.
只能找帕希金
You deal with Poprishchin and no one else.
他会给你两个背包
He'll give you two bags.
原封不动送去莫斯科藏匿点
You get 'em to the Moscow safe house undisturbed and intact.
咖啡呢
Where's the bloody coffee?
军情六处状况如何
What's our MI6 status?
搞定
All set.
你是帕希金
You Poprishchin?
- 靠 - 让我来
- Oh, shit. - I got it, mate.
136岁还是一尾活龙
Not bad for a 136-year-old.
换成人类我不到40岁
Well, you know, I'm not even 40 in human years.
还没展开中年危机疯狂大采购
I haven't even gone on my midlife crisis shopping spree yet.
喂
Hey.
你当时买♥♥了什么
What'd you get for yours?
复仇者联盟
The Avengers.
你们一定迷路了
入口在马路上
不是 我们不要你的鬼画
No, mate, we don't want any of your shitty paintings.
那你们要什么
Then exactly what do you want?
诚实的答案
Some damn good answers.
我看到可疑分子
I've got eyes on a possible person of interest.
我跟过去 再向你报告
Initiating foot pursuit. I'll keep you posted.
随时回报
Yeah, just keep me informed.
抱歉 麻烦改天再来
I'm sorry, but you gentlemen will have to call at another time.
- 我快迟到了 - 你要去见谁
- I'm late for an appointment. - Oh! Oh, who you meetin' with?
我老婆 你是…
My wife, Mister...
真舒服
Ooh! Damn, this is nice.
那是路易十五的椅子 无价之宝
That chair belonged to Louis XV. It's priceless.
被子弹打烂前 什么都是无价之宝
Everything is priceless till it gets blown to bits in a hail of bullets.
凯勒探员 档案里有说这家伙有老婆吗
Agent Keller, anything in our file about this one having a wife?
有一个前妻
Yeah, has an ex-wife,
跟一个足球员住在迈阿密
lives in Miami with a soccer player.
所以他在撒谎啰
Oh, so we gonna go ahead and call that a lie.
人人都有一次机会
Everybody gets one.
没人有两次机会
Nobody gets two.
最后一次机会
So, last chance.
你要去见谁
Who are you going to meet?
到展示间会舒服一点
Perhaps we'd all be more comfortable in the gallery space
采光比较好
where there is more natural light.
那里有更多舒服的路易十四椅吗
You got any more of these comfortable-ass Louis XIV chairs in there?
脏弹呢
How about a dirty bomb?
还是你藏在这里的箱子里
Or you keep that in a crate in here somewhere?
抱歉 我没听过那种东西 脏弹
I'm sorry, I do not know this term. Dirty bomb?
砰 又爆♥炸♥了 第二个谎言
Boom, goes the dynamite! Lie number two.
我刚说了 人人有一次机会 没有两次
I just told you. Everybody gets one, nobody gets two.
你要开枪射我吗
You going to shoot me?
也许喔 应该会
Maybe. Well, probably.
但不是现在
But not right now.
炸♥弹♥在哪里
Where are the bombs?
你不叫凯勒
Your name's not Keller.
史克鲁尔人
Skrull.
你叫塔洛斯
Your name is Talos.
塔洛斯
Talos?
我没问题
I got this.
你确定
You sure?
这是我的局
This is my fight!
叫你别插手
I said no!
告诉我炸♥弹♥在哪里
Tell me where the bombs are!
你背叛自己的同胞
You betray your own people.
起来
Come on.
我叫你别管
I said no.
他去哪
Where'd he go?
她
She.
站住 站住 站住
Stop! Stop! Stop!
最后警告
Last warning!
你都这么说 但总有下一个警告
It's what you always say but there's always another.
嘉雅
G'iah.
- 炸♥弹♥给我 - 不要
- Give me the bombs. - No.
我知道你很生气 你不是这种人
I know you're angry. This isn't you.
这不是你母亲要的
This is not what your mother would've wanted.
我妈不知道她要什么
Mum doesn't know what she wants.
她的遗言是:「找到嘉雅」
Her last words, "Find G'iah."
什么
What?
她死了
She's dead.
怎么死的
How?
不如去问你的老大
Why don't you ask the people that you work for?
不如…拜托把炸♥弹♥交给我
Why don't you just give me the bomb, please?
嘉雅 炸♥弹♥给我
G'iah, give me the bomb.
- 不行 - 交出来
- I can't. - Just hand it over.
你就能走掉
And you'll walk away.
你知道我会保护你
'Cause you know that I'll protect you.
- 你谁都保护不了 - 嘉雅 我知道…
- You can't protect anyone. - G'iah, I know...
晚安 女士