Can you make the call?
可惜目前我正在处理
Unfortunately, I'm dealing with my own infiltration
自己的渗透分子
at the moment.
我在进行一项得意的任务时
Somebody leaked the location of the butcher's shop
有人泄漏了肉铺的位置 所以我分身乏术
when I was doing some of my best work, so my hands are tied.
至少能查到舰长的名字吧
Loose enough to get the captain's name?
-他叫劳勃费尔班准将 -鲍勃啊
-His name is Commodore Robert Fairbanks. -Bob!
-能给我照片和地址吗 -没问题
-Can I get a photo and address? -Absolutely.
-我该通知他你马上到吗 -通知他一下
-Shall I tell him you're on your way? -Yeah. Tell him that.
劳勃费尔班
朴茨茅斯
Portsmouth.
海军指挥总部就在那里
That's where Naval Command HQ is.
我实在不懂狗是怎么回事
You know what? I don't get the whole dog thing.
懂什么 狗是人类最好的朋友
What's to get? Dogs are man's best friend.
拜托 你看看
But I mean, come on, look at that.
说出有哪两个物种之间的关系
I mean, just name me one other interspecies relationship
是一方可以清理另一方的大便
where it's acceptable to clean up the other guy's poop.
过去30几年我都在帮你擦屁♥股♥
I've been cleaning up your poop for the last 30-some years.
真会鬼扯
Oh, that's rich.
实话很伤人吧
Ah, the truth's a mother dog, right?
你真的这么觉得
That's really what you think?
我们认识这么久
That the whole time we've known each other,
你都在帮我擦屁♥股♥
you've been cleaning up my mess?
-你有不同的看法吗 -我想想
-You got a different take on it? -Oh, well, let's see.
我1995年来的时候
When I came here in 1995,
你只是神盾局小分局里坐冷板凳的小咖
you were just a benchwarming nobody in a dumpy field office in S.H.I.E.L.D.
坐冷板凳
Benchwarming?
你有不同的看法吗
What, do you have a different take on this?
当时我步步高升
I was ascending the ranks.
你升官八字都没一撇
You didn't start ascending the ranks
直到我和九个同胞加入你的隐形间谍网
until me and 19 of my people signed on as your invisible spy network.
我们给你的丑闻和情报
You know, we fed you more dirt and intel
比你自己一辈子能查到的还多 拜托
than you could've uncovered on your own in a lifetime, so please.
每次你在神盾局升官 都是我们的功劳
I mean, every time you were promoted inside S.H.I.E.L.D., we did that.
你阻止的每次恐攻 都是我们的功劳
Every terror attack you prevented, we did that.
你击败的每个敌人 用谁都挖不到的丑闻…
Every enemy you sabotaged and ally you leveraged with dirt
攻击的每个盟友 都是我们的功劳
no one else in the world had access to, we did that.
你既聪明又能干 福瑞 无庸置疑
You're a smart and capable guy, Fury. Nobody questions that.
但你不得不承认
But you've gotta admit,
在我加入后 你的黑白人生才变彩色
your life got a hell of a lot more charmed once I came into it.
你知道吗
And do you know something?
我根本不需要听你说句谢谢
I don't even need to hear a bloody thank you from you.
这是我的荣幸
It was my pleasure, mate.
你至少能做的
Least you can do
就是不要改写历史
is not rewrite history
因为第一次帮你写下历史的人
when the guy who helped write it with you the first time
就坐在你身边
is sitting right next to you.
-你干嘛停车 -到了
-What'd you stop for? -We're here.
-鲍勃家 -对 鲍勃
-At Bob's? -Yeah, Bob.
记得鲍勃吗 即将发动核弹攻击的家伙
Remember Bob? The guy that'll launch a nuclear attack?
对不起 我没发现啊
All right, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that.
对 因为你忙着吹嘘 「都是我们的功劳」
No, that's 'cause you were too busy riding the "we did that" wave.
还想继续干谯我吗
You got any more abuse you wanna hurl my way?
还是准备进去解决鲍勃
Or are you ready to go in here and take care of Bob?
那我就能说:「是我们的功劳」
And then I get to say, "We did that."
我们上吧
We can do that.
先生
Sir.
抱歉 我不知道你出来了
Sorry. I didn't know you stepped out.
我需要摆脱一下老婆
I needed a break from the old ball and chain.
我感同身受
I can empathize, sir.
别被她听到
Don't let her hear you say that.
你就位了吗
You in position?
担心你自己吧
Worry about your own damn self.
帮个忙 福瑞
Do me a favor, Fury.
千万别改变
Don't ever change.
-先生 我刚刚… -该死
-Sir, I just left you... -Shit.
-我被发现了 -知道了
- I'm blown. - Yeah, I see.
请回答 塔洛斯
Come in, Talos.
抱歉 尼克 我忙着痛扁鲍勃
Sorry, Nick. I was busy kicking Bob's ass.
二楼 走廊尽头最后一道门
Second floor. Last door down the hall.
收到
Copy that.
没人叫我尼克 鲍勃
Nobody calls me Nick, Bob.
柴克瑞
Zachary.
爸
Dad?
爸爸
Daddy?
放了我儿子 我就放了他
I'll let him go when you let my son go.
没得商量 鲍勃
This is not a negotiation, Bob.
找东西把他们绑起来
Find something to tie them up?
遵命 老大
Sure thing, boss.
「谢谢你救我一命 福瑞」
"Thanks for saving my life, Fury."
「小事一桩 塔洛斯 别客气」
"No problem, Talos. Any time."
你在研究什么 鲍勃
What you working on over there, Bob?
海王星
-往右54度 -40尺
- Forty-five degrees right. - ...to four zero feet.
待命
Standby. Uh, ready one.
这一定搞错了
This has to be a mistake.
发动导弹攻击 目标联♥合♥国♥一号♥
信息经过认证 舰长 你必须发动攻击
The message has been authenticated, Captain. You are obliged to strike.
半径50英哩
I'm at a 50 mile radius.
来 喝一口 有助你缓和情绪 快点
Here you go. Take a sip of this. It's gonna help calm your nerves. Come on.
你会杀了我爸吗
Are you gonna kill my dad?
我只是要你♥爸♥做对的事 快喝
I just need your dad to do the right thing. Come on.
我没办法让鲍勃听我讲道理
I can't seem to get old Bob here to listen to reason.
只好换个方法
So I'm gonna switch gears.
别看他
Don't look at him.
他不会是害你老婆
He's not the one who's gonna have your wife
清理你溅在地毯上紫色脑浆的人
scraping your purple goopy brains out of her carpet.
除非你马上取消空袭
Unless you call off the airstrike now.
如果不敢反抗格拉威
And if you're afraid of going against Gravik,
我能保护你
I can protect you.
进门时你连自己都保护不了
You couldn't protect yourself coming through that door.
你只是过去那个将军的躯壳罢了
You're a shell of the general you used to be.
你到外头等吧
Just wait outside?
干脆你变成这个痞子
Why don't you shapeshift back into this piece of trash
下令中止导弹攻击
and call in an abort on that missile strike?
好主意 我怎么没想到
Great idea. Why didn't I think of that?
或许是因为他是唯一知道密♥码♥的人
Maybe 'cause he's the only one who knows the code word.
你有密♥码♥吗 准将
You got a code for us, Commodore?
你创造了一个真空 格拉威只是填补它
You created this vacuum. All Gravik did is fill it.
我想跟中♥央♥指挥部谈
I want to talk to Cent Com.
这些是中♥央♥指挥部的命令
These are Cent Com's orders.
不遵守就开除
Either you obey or you'll be removed.
懂吗
Do you understand?
你们原本能共同领导
You could've led together.
格拉威提议与你合作 我们也会骄傲地支持你
Gravik offered you a partnership. We would have stood by you proudly.
那现在就支持我
So stand with me now.
太迟了
You're too late.
少废话
Enough of this bull!
我给你三秒钟
I'm giving you three seconds
交出密♥码♥ 否则我会瞄准得更高
to give me that code, or I'm gonna aim higher,
或者更低
or maybe lower.
-枪给我 -一
-Give me the gun. -One!
-给我… -二
-Give me the... -Two!
叫你把枪给我
I said give me that gun!
如果你朋友不说 你只有几分钟猜出密♥码♥
You got minutes to figure out that code if we can't make your friend here tell us.
准备发射
Prepare to launch.
时间快到了 塔洛斯
Getting close to showtime here, Talos.
你这种叛徒
Traitors like you are the reason
就是我们流亡30年的原因
people have been walking in exile for 30 years.
-你让我觉得恶心 -闭嘴
-You sicken me. -Shut up!
决定了没 老兄
What's it gonna be, man?
你连女儿的忠诚都保证不了
You can't even keep your daughter's loyalty.