我猜他们问他能在哪里找到你
I'd imagine when they asked him where they could find you,
他被迫根据经验猜测
he was forced to make an educated guess.
你会那么做吗
Is that what you'd do?
我会说谎
I'd lie.
我是说谎高手
I'm a good liar.
好吧
Okay.
是布罗根
It was Brogan.
他比你想的软弱
He was weaker than you thought.
好
All right.
明天见 一大早
See you tomorrow. Early.
你跟我去
You're coming with me.
你父亲要求谈判
Your father called for a parley.
看来我们要谈你的事
Apparently we're meeting about you.
喂
Yeah.
照预定时间
Right on schedule.
联♥合♥国♥飞机会在海王星潜艇的位置 下午10点
The UN plane will be at Neptune's coordinates, 2200 hours.
海王星 下午10点
不简单吧
It's remarkable, innit?
聚集这些大人物来画一幅画
Gathering up all these big men for one painting.
画名《第一次世界大战的政♥治♥家》
Statesmen of World War I. That's what it's called.
恰如其分地总结了整件事
I mean, it just sums up the whole thing pretty nice, I'd say.
哪件事
Which whole thing is that?
政♥治♥家和军人之间的差别
You know, the difference between statesmen and soldiers.
一群人在战时摆姿势让人作画
You see, 'cause one lot spends the war posing for pictures,
另一群人则负责杀戮
while the other does all the killing
牺牲生命
and the dying.
看他脸上自以为是的笑容
I mean, look at the fat smug smile on his face.
如果你问我 塔洛斯
You ask me, Talos,
要让我的故事用墨水与颜料呈现
choice between having my story told in ink and oil paint
还是用鲜血来书写
or having it written in blood,
我总是选择鲜血
I choose blood all day long.
你和所有人的鲜血
Yours and everyone else's.
对
Yeah.
真勇敢
Brave.
你说要谈判 我们就来谈判
You asked for parley, so let's parley, shall we?
走啊
Come on.
谢谢你
Thank you, love.
怎么不干脆要个空杯子
Why don't you just get an empty cup?
我喜欢糖加一点浓缩咖啡
I like a little bit of espresso with my sugar.
想来一点吗
You want some?
我要你收手 停止杀害无辜的人类
What I want is for you to stand down and stop murdering innocent humans.
我很想帮彼此一个忙
You know, I would be doing us both a favor
在这里杀了你 一了百了
if I just put you out of your misery right here.
你要为荣誉单挑 好 一句话
You want an honor meeting? Mate, go ahead, say the word.
为荣誉单挑
An honor meeting?
那样不好吧
Well, it wouldn't be proper, would it?
将军用刀子对付部属
A general challenging his subordinate to knives.
对议会推选我担任将军
Are you honestly puzzled as to why the Council
没选你 你真心感到疑惑吗
would prefer me as general over the likes of you?
嘉雅在车上 想过来打声招呼吗
G'iah's in the car. Wanna come say hello?
你必须非常非常小心
You wanna be very, very careful now.
你该庆幸
You should be grateful
我还没把她装进尸袋送回给你
that I haven't sent her back to you in a body bag yet.
原来是这么回事
That's what this is all about, isn't it?
你要发动和人类的战争
You're gonna take our people to the edge of extinction
把我们全族逼到灭亡边缘
with the war with the humans.
那些恶棍只知道
All these miscreants know
杀戮
is murder.
看看他们如何对待彼此
Look how they treat each other.
就这么办
That's what's gonna happen.
我们把他们杀个精光
We're gonna murder them all.
你根本一点也不了解人类
You don't understand the first thing about humans.
他们最难对付的时候
They're at their most formidable
就是他们受到
when they're threatened
共同敌人的威胁
by a common foe.
你忘了我们如何战斗吗
Have you forgotten how we fight?
你以为我会让你
You think I'll let you
在匿名的掩护下继续这场战争
continue this war under the cover of anonymity,
那就大错特错
you're very much mistaken.
我会让地球上每支军队知道 是谁在攻击他们
I'm gonna tell every army on Earth who it is that's attacking them.
你将无法出奇制胜
You'll lose the element of surprise.
你和你的叛军会像疯狗一样遭扑杀
You and your rebels will be put down like the rabid dogs you are.
那你就是我们族人灭亡的罪魁祸首
Then you'll be the author of our people's extermination.
这你就错了 因为…
And that's where you're wrong, because you see,
他们会发现我们的差别
they will see the difference between us
因为我们会让他们看见
because we will show them,
我们并未感染到你的丧心病狂
we who haven't been infected by your sickness.
那嘉雅会跟着我罗
So, then, G'iah stays with me then, is it?
从现在起到世界末日
Now, until the end of time,
不准你提到我女儿的名字
my daughter's name stays out of your mouth.
懂吗
You got it?
-抱歉 -我才抱歉
-I'm sorry. -No, I am.
-这应该是你的 -谢谢
-I believe this is yours. -Thank you.
你真的要吃这盘狗食吗
You really gonna eat that plate of dog food?
本来要 现在没胃口了
I was, mate. I just lost my appetite.
破天荒头一遭
Oh, that's a first.
你真的很不要脸
You really are shameless, aren't you?
有谁对我说了昨天那番话
Anyone that could say what you said to me yesterday,
还有种进来求我帮忙
have the balls to come up in here and ask me for help?
我没求你帮忙
I didn't ask you for help.
难道你是来吃英式早餐
What, are you here to have an English breakfast, mate,
还是来问候我好不好
or are you here to inquire after my well-being?
不 那不是你的目的吧
No, I think it's a pretty safe bet you ain't here for that, right? Hmm?
听我说
Look, look, look, look.
有情报显示史克鲁尔叛军分子 位居美国政♥府♥高层
I got a lead on a rebel Skrull that's high up in the U.S. government,
-他目前正在伦敦 -所以呢
-and he's in London right now. -And?
所以呢
And?
对 我能帮你做什么
Yeah, and what can I do for you?
我能替你效劳吗 朋友
How can I help you, my friend?
我刚刚说了
I just told you.
没有 你说
No, you told me
你有情报显示某个史克鲁尔人 位居美国政♥府♥高层
that you've got a line on a Skrull that's up in the U.S. government and...
我想 你认为这就暗示
That it's understood that you think that implies
我应该挺身而出
that I should just sort of leap up
利用这机会帮你
and take this opportunity to just help you, like that.
那种日子过去了 我要你用说的
Those days are gone, so I'm gonna need you to, you know, use your words.
说那句话
Say the words.
说什么话
Say what words?
「帮帮我 塔洛斯
"Help me, Talos,
没有你 我就是废物」
"'cause I'm useless without you."
帮帮我 塔洛斯
Help me, Talos,
没有你 我就是废物
'cause I am useless without you.
嘉雅提供的情报 用王八机
G'iah handed off intel, used a burner phone.
好勇敢的女孩子
Brave girl.
她妈妈做了好榜样
Yeah. Her mum. Good role model.
海王星是英国潜艇 我知道该打给谁
Neptune is a British sub. I know who to call.
无论你是谁 你不该有这个号♥码
Whoever this is, you shouldn't have this number.
你知道一艘叫海王星的英国潜艇吗
What do you know about a British submarine called Neptune?
首先 我要你道歉
First, I want an apology.
我今天才刚跟人道过歉
I just gave away the only one of those I had today.
那你得道歉两次
Well, you'll have to double down,
你竟然在我心爱的呼呼上装窃听器
'cause you rather rudely attached a nasty bug to my beloved Hoot.
那最好不是猫头鹰时钟的名字
Tell me that's not the name of that owl clock.
已经不是了 现在改名尼克福瑞
No, not anymore. Has a new name now. Nicholas Fury.
他现在有时髦的小眼罩
He has a rather dashing little eye patch now.
我说真的 桑雅 消息来源很可靠
I'm serious, Sonya. I have it on good authority.
海王星预计攻击联♥合♥国♥代表团
Neptune is planning to launch on the UN Delegation.
那会引发第三次世界大战
That would mean World War III.
他们何必干那种蠢事
Well, why would they do something silly like that?
因为至少有一名 格拉威的叛军渗透了指挥系统
Because at least one of Gravik's rebels has infiltrated Command.
你能决定吗