He deserves a procession of mourners.
塔洛斯不在意排场
Talos wasn't much for pageantry.
祭品带了吗
Do you have the offering?
这是我母亲的
It was my mother's.
我不知道祈祷文
I don't know the prayer.
没关系 我知道
It's okay. I know it.
一路好走 父亲
我跟他说他很失败
I told him he was a failure.
哪有女儿对父亲讲这种话
What kind of daughter says that to her father?
下次见面想弥补他的那种女儿
The kind that intends to make it up to him the next time she sees him.
弹指事件前我对福瑞说的最后一句话是
The last thing I said to Fury before the Snap was,
「如果你一直花时间追外星人
"If you keep spending all your time chasing aliens,
可能会失去你娶的外星人」
"you might lose the one you married."
格拉威为什么要杀你
Why does Gravik want to kill you?
大概我不听他的话吧
Insubordination, I guess.
你却决定服从命令
And yet you decided to obey the order
在这里等着被处决
that says you have to wait around here for your execution.
问题是 我爱这间房♥子
The thing is, I love this house.
15年前踏进来 第一眼就爱上了
Loved it ever since I first set foot in it on a viewing 15 years ago.
跟福瑞吗
With Fury?
心里想着福瑞
With Fury in mind.
我不知道他可曾把一个地方当成家
I wasn't sure if he'd ever commit to calling any one place home,
更别说跟我
let alone any place with me.
但我想若要放手一搏
But I figured if I was gonna give it a fighting chance,
我得找个地方 能给他最重视的三样东西
I'd need to find a place that offered the three things he valued most.
有隐私 很安全 还有很多…
Lots of privacy, lots of security, and lots of...
皮革
Leather.
采光
Light.
他会坐在窗边看书
He'd sit there by the window, reading a book.
让阳光照在他的皮肤上
Letting the sun kiss his skin.
我会看到出神 看着他好几小时
And I'd get lost, just watching him like that for hours.
他可曾看着你的真实面貌看到出神
He ever get lost watching you in your own skin?
- 那不关你的事 - 我…
- That's none of your business. - Well, I...
- 我无意冒犯 - 当然有
- I didn't mean to offend. - Of course you did.
你还年轻 自以为什么都懂
You're young, you think you know everything.
但你不懂跟别人共同生活得付出什么
But you don't know what it takes to build a life with someone else,
维系感情…
to sustain it...
总之 若要制伏我的刽子手
Anyway, when it comes to facing down my executioners,
我宁可幸福地站在这里 见那些混♥蛋♥
I'd rather meet the bastards standing right here in my happiness
也不要在暗巷里碰上他们…
than to meet them running down some dark alley...
拿着
Here.
- 还好吗 - 没事
- You good? - Good.
下一位
午安
欢迎回国 柯霍宁先生
让我搞清楚
Let me check I understand this.
耗资十亿美元研发
So, a billion dollars of research and development,
寡妇面纱只能遮你的脸
and all the Widow's Veil can cloak is your face?
你们其他人呢
What about the rest of you?
那是新的版本 不是这个
That's the newer version, not this one.
算了
Never mind.
- 我们要听这个 - 就听这首
- This is what we're doing? - Yes, this is what we're doing.
请系上安全带
Seat belt, please.
出发了
Off we go.
小心 嘉雅
Be careful, G'iah.
(距俄♥国♥边界294公里)
你为何认为这是罗德主导的
Why do you think Rhodey is in charge of this?
他要求新史克鲁尔星地点的佐证
He asked for corroboration on the New Skrullos site.
你给他了
And you gave it to him?
对 福瑞
Yes, Fury.
我没有上司 我是新任秘情局局长
In the absence of my scaled superior, I'm the new head of SIS.
据我所知 英美两国是盟友
And last I checked, Britain and the U.S. were allies.
据我所知 罗德是史克鲁尔人
Last I checked, Rhodey is a Skrull.
什么
What?
你还说我宝刀已老
And you said I'd lost my touch.
这年头到底谁不是史克鲁尔人
Well, who in the hell isn't a Skrull these days?
格拉威干嘛炸死自己的同胞
Why in God's name would Gravik want to blow up his own people?
以小搏大
Leverage.
如果我不把收成交给格拉威
If I don't give Gravik the Harvest,
罗德就会烧毁史克鲁尔大本营
then Rhodey is going to incinerate the Skrull compound,
包括困在里头的所有史克鲁尔人和人类
including all the Skrulls and humans trapped inside.
俄♥国♥会报复 世界大乱
Russia will retaliate, and the world will lose its mind.
是 战争 但收成是什么
Yes, yes. War, war. But the Harvest?
几乎每个复仇者
Nearly every Avenger spilled blood
都在地球之战中溅血
in the Battle of Earth.
甚至包括卡萝丹佛斯
Even Carol Danvers.
后来 有人被派来搜集DNA
In the aftermath, some were sent in to collect that DNA.
有的能够混入人类
Some with the ability to blend in.
没人知道他们 除了我和搜集者
Nobody knew about them but me and the collectors,
- 领导人是… - 格拉威
- led by... - Gravik.
格拉威 对
Gravik, yes.
他应该在当时出现 超级史克鲁尔人机器的想法
Which is probably where he got the idea for the Super Skrull machine.
- 所以你得为这一切负责 - 对
- So you are responsible for all this? - Yeah.
你想我为何回来
Why do you think I came back?
北欧墓园 我该带镰刀来的
A Scandinavian cemetery? I should've brought my scythe.
死人才能守密 这是你教我的 桑雅
Only dead men keep secrets. You taught me that, Sonya.
(尼克拉斯福瑞上校)
福瑞 你怎么还不召唤你的特殊朋友
Fury, why haven't you called any of your special friends down?
这是私人恩怨
This is personal.
我们不能继续靠这些超级英雄
We can't keep depending on these superheroes
突然跑来救我们
to swoop in and save our asses.
他们的人生都与我不同
None of them have lived the life I have.
他们都无法用我的方式保护世界
None of them can defend the world the way I can.
我仅有的能力来自于
The only power I have
一个单亲母亲赋予我的智慧
was planted between my ears by a single mother,
并臣服于一个
and wrapped around my finger by a woman
伟大程度远非我所能及的女人
who's far greater than I could ever hope to be.
如果那样不够 我不知道还有什么希望
If that ain't enough, then I don't know what hope we have.
如果那样不够 或许我只是尘埃
If that ain't enough, maybe I am just dust.
你没有别的墓碑吗
Don't you have another one of these?
我到处都有 死人需要选择
I got these all over the place, you know? Dead men need options.
为何选中芬兰
Why Finland?
普希拉和我来这里度蜜月
Priscilla and I honeymooned here.
史克鲁尔人喜欢寒冷
Skrulls like the cold.
现在你懂了
Now, you understand.
让我搞清楚
So, let me clarify.
你明知这瓶玩意有多危险
You knew how dangerous this vial was,
就换了地点 不让格拉威找到
so swapped its location to protect it from Gravik,
现在你却要交给他
and now you're going to give it to him.
没错
Exactly.
人家都说演化不会停止
Well, they do say Darwin never sleeps.
我们帮人类灭绝推一把
Let's give our extinction a nice leg up.
时间到了
It's time.
把这件事搞定吧
Let's finish this.