What's on your mind, soldier?
我有点困惑
Was just a little confused.
困惑什么
What are you confused about?
关于佩根
Well, Pagon.
他让我们失望
Well, he failed us.
你害怕吗
You scared?
可能有一点
Yeah, maybe a little.
说吧
Speak.
他动完手术了
He's out of surgery.
放心 我来处理
Don't worry. I'll handle it.
等他醒来 我会发出攻击确认
Once he's awake, I'll send confirmation of the strike.
好
Yeah.
你知道不发会怎样吧
Because you know what happens if you don't, right?
谁要上
Who wants it?
还有谁
Who else?
你根本只是一个怪物
You're nothing but a monster.
我记得小时候在这底下玩
I remember playing beneath this when I was a kid.
我爸跟我说它的意思
My father told me what it meant,
但我忘了
but I've forgotten.
二次大战期间 纳粹几乎摧毁这个区域
During World War II, Nazis practically destroyed this area.
后来 布里斯顿成为 西印度群岛移♥民♥的避风港
Afterward, Brixton became a haven for immigrants from the West Indies.
这是他们的所有
This was all they had.
所以你才挑这个地方
Is that why you chose this place?
奋斗之路崎岖难行
The path of struggle is steep.
我在这里感觉充满力量
I feel a lot of strength when I'm over here.
塔洛斯也是
Talos did too.
- 塔洛斯死… - 别说了
- Talos died... - You can stop there.
他死了
He died.
在一颗陌生星球
On a foreign planet.
陌生的道路上
On a foreign road.
不会造成任何影响
Nothing will come of it.
我逃离我父亲身边 因为我知道他会输
I ran away from my father because I knew he would lose.
塔洛斯选择这条奋斗之路 他没输
Talos chose the path of struggle, he did not lose.
你不能让悲痛主宰你 嘉雅 这是你该振作的时候
You cannot let grief paralyze you, G'iah. This is your time. Now!
塔洛斯说你被枪决后怎么活下来
Talos told me how you survived your execution.
我别无选择
I had no other choice.
格拉威偷了什么DNA
What DNA did Gravik steal?
只有几件样本
Only a few samples.
黑曜猎手 花神巨像族
Cull Obsidian, Flora Colossus.
他拿那些是因为找不到他想找的
But he took those because he couldn't find what he was looking for.
他在找什么
What was he looking for?
他称为「收成」的东西
Something he called "the Harvest."
收成
The Harvest.
我必须埋葬我父亲
I need to bury my father.
带他去找普希拉 她知道怎么做
Take him to Priscilla. She'll know what to do.
可恶
Oh, shit.
我再跟你联络
I'll be in touch.
- 你要去哪 - 芬兰
- Where are you going? - Finland.
你不会有事吧 小鬼
You gonna be all right, kid?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我会打起精神
I'll put on a good face.
你们好 史克鲁尔人
Hello, Skrulls.
你是谁
Who are you?
比较恰当的问法是
I think a more apt question would be,
你们希望我是谁
who would you like me to be?
我是千面女郎
I'm staggeringly versatile.
举几个例子 我很会当你们的麻吉
To give you a couple of examples, I'm very good at being your bestie.
我也擅长不当你们的麻吉
I'm also devilishly good at being not your bestie.
只是品味的问题 生或死
It's really just a matter of taste. Cake or death.
- 出去 - 这应该是行政作业的疏失
- Get out. - Now, this is quite the clerical error.
奈杰 我们得把行政人员开除
Nigel, we're going to have to have someone in admin either fired,
或射杀 这快变成健康危机了
or, you know, shot, because this is becoming a bit of a health hazard.
- 不对 我叫维多 - 当然
- No, my name's Victor. - Of course.
奈杰是把消音器顶住你后脑杓的人
Nigel's the one with his silencer pressed against the base of your skull.
他来了 想坐下吗
Ooh. There he is. Would you like to take a seat?
从我在显微镜下观察到的样本
Now, from these samples I was able to observe under the microscope,
你们违反了不少规定
you are breaking quite transgressive ground.
想跟我谈谈吗
Would you like to tell me?
- 我们在这里的工作太… - 不是你 达顿博士 你
- No, our work here is far too... - No, not you. Dr. Dalton, you.
我的工作非常复杂
My work is very involved.
横跨几个不同的领域
It spans several different areas of focus.
我们把重点放在这个
Ah, well, let's focus on this, shall we?
从头说起 别漏掉任何细节
Now, start from the very beginning, and don't miss out a damn decimal point.
罗莎 好漂亮的实验室
Well Rosa, this really is a lovely laboratory.
可惜我要烧了它 人生有得有失
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to torch it. You win some, lose some.
我们不会背叛格拉威 放我们走 不然我杀了她
We'll never betray Gravik. Let us go or I'll kill her.
我毫不怀疑你的决心
Oh, I don't doubt you for a moment.
我们的男性也差不多
The males in my species are very similar.
不是情绪勒索 就是暴♥力♥威胁
If they're not busy gaslighting you, they're threatening you with murder.
现在播客都在谈这个
That's what all the podcasts are about.
戴维斯教授
Professor Davis?
他派你来杀我
You're the one he sent to kill me?
我是嘉雅
I'm G'iah.
福瑞说你能帮我埋葬我父亲
Fury said you could help me bury my father.
感觉如何 总统先生
How you feeling, Mr. President?
无助
Helpless.
您想改变吗 总统
Would you like to change that, sir?
您亲眼目睹这些史克鲁尔人协助攻击
As you no doubt saw with your own eyes, these Skrulls aided in that attack.
对 我看到了
Yeah, I saw.
史克鲁尔人真的在这里 而且跟俄♥国♥人合作
But the Skrulls are most definitely here. And they're working with the Russians.
俄♥国♥否认
Now, of course, the Russians are denying this,
但我们收到秘情局 桑雅法斯沃提供的证据
but we've received corroborating evidence from Sonya Falsworth at SIS.
天啊
My God.
总统先生 萤幕上是史克鲁尔人♥大♥本营
Now, Mr. President, what you see on this screen is the Skrull compound.
那是俄♥国♥领土
That's Russian soil.
我们必须摧毁这个地方
We have to neutralize this facility.
英格兰百分之百支持我们
England is 100% behind us,
北约其他国家看到这项证据
as soon as the rest of NATO sees this proof,
也会相挺 相信我
they're gonna be on board too. Believe me.
攻击俄♥国♥领土
A strike on Russian soil?
那就是第三次世界大战
That means World War III.
我宁可面对战争 也不要灭亡
I would rather us face a war than extinction.
那将是史克鲁尔人入侵的结果
And that's exactly what a Skrull invasion will mean.
我们必须防范未然
We have to cut this thing off at the head.
当机立断
And now.
我还在想你何时打给我
I was wondering when you were gonna call.
你喜欢认为你抢先我一步 福瑞
You'd like to think you're a step ahead of me, Fury.
你是喷射机 我需要火箭燃料才能超越你
Ah. You're a jet, and I need rocket fuel to stay ahead of you.
跟你谈个条件
I got a deal for you.
跟收成有关吗
Got anything to do with the Harvest?
亲自拿来给我 我就取消整个计画
Bring it to me in person, I'll call the whole thing off.
取消什么
Call what thing off?
我以为你抢先我一步
I thought you were a step ahead of me.
我要提高风险 福瑞
I'm raising the stakes, Fury.
如果我得不到想要的 你们总统就会轰炸新史克鲁尔星
If I don't get what I want, your President's gonna bomb New Skrullos.
战争将开打
Then the war is on.
带一些碘片
And bring some iodide pills.
反应器室可能有点刺♥激♥
The reactor room can be a touch aggressive.
国际刑♥警♥组织红色通缉令 哇
An Interpol Red Notice. Wow.
他们不会随便发出来 恭喜
They don't just give those out to anyone. Kudos.
我妈都说我很特别
Yeah, well, Mama always said I was special.
你妈说得对
Yeah, Mama was right.
如果搭航♥空♥母舰感觉会好很多
Feel a lot better if we were on the Helicarrier.
是啊 那已经封存起来了
Yeah, that's been mothballed.
你也应该那样才对
A little bit like you should be.
趁我还没忘 你看
Before I forget, voilà.
你在另一边可能需要
Figured you might need that on the other side.
不客气
You're welcome.
尽量睡一下 你好像有点暴躁
Oh, and try and get a nap. You seem a little grumpy.
他是我们的将军
He was our general.
应该有人排队来哀悼才对