(前情提要)
我能问一下 发生什么灾难
Do I dare ask what calamity must have transpired
才让你回到我身边
to bring you home to me?
你如何解释福瑞先生出现在莫斯科
How do you explain Mr. Fury's presence in Moscow?
他们派你来开除我
They sent you to fire me?
我自愿的
I volunteered.
你在莫斯科捅的娄子
That mess that you created in Moscow that resulted in getting
害我们痛失一名优秀同仁
- one of our best people murdered?
全都得怪在你头上 兄弟
You earned all this smoke, brother.
在开会时
At the Council meeting,
我说过我计画攻占地球
I told you I had a plan for taking Earth as our own.
地球的英雄们会做出因应
The heroes of Earth will react.
我们要对抗他们唯一的办法 就是自己成为超级英雄
The only way we can counter that is to become super ourselves.
我们都是
All of us.
超级史克鲁尔人
Super Skrulls.
嘉雅
G'iah.
快跑
Run.
-转过去 -不
- Go on, turn around. - No.
你是史克鲁尔人的领袖
Are you a leader of Skrulls
还是我们最大的敌人
or our worst enemy?
圣雅各堂 一小时
St. James Church, one hour.
(绝境)
(根据漫威漫画改编)
《秘密入侵》
第一季第四集
(巴黎)
(2012年)
我看着关于那些人的新闻报导
As I was watching all the news coverage of those guys'
在美国的英勇行为 很奇怪...
heroics over in the States, strangest thing,
(复仇者联盟)
我老是觉得
I kept having this feeling
我认识的某个人把他们集♥合♥起来
that someone I know had something to do with getting them all together.
如果真的是你认识的人呢
And what if it was someone you know?
我也不会惊讶
Wouldn't surprise me.
为什么
Why is that?
如果是我想的那个人 他有强烈的正义感
Because if he's the man I think he is, he has a powerful sense of righteousness.
他明白宇宙是个危险的地方
He understands that the universe is a dangerous place.
家园值得奋战
That home is worth fighting for.
弱者值得保护
And that the weak are worth protecting.
好书吗
Good book?
是一本诗集
It's a collection of poems.
瑞蒙卡佛
Raymond Carver.
-对他熟吗 -不熟 我比较常看历史书
- You familiar? - Nah. More of a history guy myself.
他以简洁风格著称
He's known for his brevity.
有些诗只有三四行
I mean, some of his poems are just three or four lines,
但意义深远
but they pack a punch.
有最喜欢的吗
Do you have a favorite?
它叫《迟暮残思》
It's called Late Fragment.
写什么
How's it go?
其实它是两个人的对话
Actually, it's a conversation between two people.
你念第一行
You read the first line.
「你是否在此生得偿所愿
"And did you get what you wanted from this life,
即便如此 」
"even so?"
「是的」
"I did."
「你要的是什么 」
"And what did you want?"
「以自己为挚爱
"To call myself beloved,
感受为这世界所爱」
"to feel myself beloved on the earth."
(深河)
-福瑞几天前被开除了 -开除
- Fury was fired a couple of days ago. - Fired?
怎么会这样
How'd that happen?
李森总统一定发现他在莫斯科
President Ritson must have found out he was in Moscow.
除非我向李森总统报告 他连太阳升起都不会发现
President Ritson doesn't find out that the sun's come up unless I brief him.
是我开除了福瑞
I fired Fury, okay?
抱歉 更正 我使出锁喉必杀技
No, I'm sorry, correction, I DDT'd that dude from the top rope.
专业等级的技巧 非常厉害
Yeah, it was like Undertaker level. It was really impressive.
我不懂 如果是你...
I don't understand. If it was you...
如果是格拉威 他为什么需要我
If it was Gravik, then why does he need me?
格拉威需要或不需要什么
What Gravik needs, what Gravik doesn't need,
不关你的事
that's none of your concern.
是我叫你杀了福瑞
I'm the one telling you to kill Fury.
我会让你好办事
I'll make it easy for you.
你那美丽庄园的两名住户
One of the two occupants of that lovely country manor of yours
有一个今天会挨子弹
is catching a bullet today.
你们可以掷铜板决定
You can flip a coin for all I care.
他身心受创
He's broken.
弹指事件回来后一蹶不振
He's been broken ever since he came back from the Blip.
以前那个福瑞 有权力
The old Fury, the one with power,
有能力 对我们不可或缺的福瑞
the one with ability, the one who was indispensable to us,
已经不见了
that Fury's gone.
这个新的福瑞
Now this new one,
很快就会累死 被击垮
he'll be dead from exhaustion and defeat soon enough.
我们不必杀他
We don't need to kill him.
普希拉
Priscilla.
你一直告诉我不会做什么
You keep telling me what you're not gonna do,
我会让你看到我会做什么
I'm gonna show you what I am going to.
好好享受音乐会
Now you enjoy this concert.
碰上问题了
We have a problem.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
什么问题
What's that?
看看四周 嘉雅不在这里是有原因的
Take a look around, G. There's a reason G'iah isn't here with us.
她是间谍
She's the mole.
我已经处理掉她了
I've already taken care of her.
是
Yes, sir.
喂 记住要让他们以为是俄♥国♥人
Hey! Remember, we want them to think it's the Russians.
搞得轰轰烈烈 像俄♥国♥人那样
Make it big, loud, like the Russians would.
那只是货物
Yeah, that's cargo only.
稳住
Steady now.
我根本不该逼你加入
I should never ever have forced you into this,
我很抱歉
and I am so sorry.
我不需要你为我自愿做的事难过或遗憾
I don't need your sorrow or pity for anything I did of my own free will.
我现在支持你的原因
The reason I'm with you now
是因为支持你...爸...
is because with you, Dad...
是我归属何在的唯一答案
It's the only answer to the question of where I belong.
我只需要你给我一样东西
The only thing that I need from you
一项计画
is a plan.
一次说清楚 爸
Once and for all, Dad,
帮同胞找到新家 你有什么计画
what is your plan for finding our people a home?
格拉威已经执行了他的计画
Because Gravik has already implemented his,
而且成功
and it works.
好
Okay.
首先 我们弭平暴♥动♥
First, we take down the insurgency.
你 我 福瑞
You, me, Fury.
完成后 我们去见总统
Once that's done, we go to the President.
我们握有有利的谈判筹码
And we have a big bargaining chip.
我们告诉他
And we tell him,
「知道吗 我刚拯救了你们的星球 现在给我一点回报」
"Guess what? Just saved your planet. Now give me a little something in return."
然后静观其变 好吗
And we wait and see what can happen next. All right?
我相信我能争取到特赦
And I believe that I can secure an amnesty
让我们一百万人留下来
for the one million of us to remain.
你不想以真实的面貌活着吗
Don't you want to live in your own skin?
当然想
Of course I do.
但我们得面对现实
But we have to deal with reality.
嘉雅 我们没有自己的星球
G'iah, we're a people without a planet.
必须仰赖主人的善意
We depend on the goodwill of our hosts.
只要我们不断展现自己的本质
We just have to keep showing them who we are.
继续做出贡献 展现我们的诚心
We just keep contributing, show them our hearts.
他们会看见的
They will see us.
你在痴心妄想
You are delusional.
那不是我们的本质
That's not who we are.
也不是现在的我
And that is not who I've become.
嘉雅
G'iah.
嘉雅
G'iah!
-我以为你晚点才会回家 -惊喜吧
- Didn't think you'd be home until later. - Surprise.
-喝茶吗 -好 来一杯
- Tea? - Sure, I'll take a cup.