怎么了 手指肿起来了
What's the matter? Your fingers swell up?
你没戴婚戒
You're not wearing your wedding ring.
我从后门进来 一时忘了
Came in the back way, slipped my mind.
这代表你要来还是走
Does that mean you're coming or going?
走
Going.
工作需要 有状况
One of those "Fury, we need you at work" things.
-懂吗 -我知道
- Know what I mean? - I know how it is.
在我人生中做过的愚蠢
Of all the dumbass, wrongheaded,
和错误的事情当中
reckless things I've done in my life,
你肯定是其中
you are by far and away
最大的错误
the greatest mistake.
我失去了当你丈夫的所有理由
I lost all my reason to be your husband.
忽视了身心灵的每个征兆
Ignored every signal in my head, heart and body
它们都在大喊:「停止 」
that screamed, "Stop!"
即使现在 我坐在这里
Even now, as I sit here,
知道你打算拿手♥枪♥杀了我
knowing you plan to kill me with that pistol of yours,
我不知道如果有机会重新来过
I don't know that if I had a chance to do it over again,
我是否会有不同的做法
that I'd do anything different.
愿意告诉我来龙去脉吗 你怎么...
Would you tell me the story? About how you
挑上她
chose her?
普希拉戴维斯博士罹患先天性心脏病
Dr. Priscilla Davis had a congenital heart defect.
她一直保密到家
She was keeping it a secret.
不想让她爱的人聚在一起好几个月
Didn't want the people she loved gathered around for months,
眼睁睁在医院看她死去
watching her die in a hospital.
最后我几乎每天去病房♥看她
And I would visit her in her room almost every day towards the end,
我们变得很熟
and we became quite close.
但到头来
But at some point,
我还是得坦承
I had to acknowledge the truth of
我一开始去那里的
what I was actually doing there
-真正目的 -那是什么
- in the first place. - Which was?
寻找能让你放下心防的人
Looking for someone who would slip your defenses.
你当时就在放长线钓大鱼
So you were playing the long game on me, even then.
别这样 尼克
Don't do that, Nick.
有一天医生进来告诉我 她只剩几个小时
One day the doctor came in and told me that it would be just a matter of hours.
我决定直接问她
I decided to just come out and ask.
你问她能不能冒充她
You asked if you could assume her life?
我问她想不想谈恋爱
I asked if she wanted to fall in love.
她当然问我怎么谈
She wanted to know how, of course.
我就跟她聊起你
And I told her about you.
她要我答应她三件事
She made me make her three promises.
第一
One,
把她葬在大海里 我照办了
that I would bury her at sea, which I did.
第二
Two,
我会继续当她父母的女儿
that I would continue to be a daughter to her parents.
这你也照办了
Which you've also done.
第三呢
Three?
我绝对不会伤害你
That I would never hurt you.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, darling.
「你是否
"And did you get
在此生得偿所愿 即便如此 」
"what you wanted from this life, even so?"
「是的」
"I did."
「你要的是什么 」
"And what did you want?"
「以自己为挚爱」
"To call myself beloved."
-「感受为这... -「为这...
-"To feel myself... -"Myself...
-世界所爱」 -世界所爱」
-"...beloved on the earth" -"...beloved on the earth."
我不确定这表示我们该离婚
I'm not sure if this means we should get divorced,
还是该更新誓词
or we should renew our vows.
他们会来找你
They'll be coming for you.
我是大人 能照顾自己
I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself.
如果我都没变 你会爱我吗
Would you have loved me if I'd never changed?
如果我做真实的自己
If I'd been my true self?
我们永远都不会知道
Guess we'll never know.
福瑞 搞什么啊
Fury, what the hell?
请问有何贵干
You mind telling me what the hell you're doing in here?
没记错的话 几天前我炒你鱿鱼了
Memory serves, I shit-canned you into oblivion a few days ago.
我不喜欢那天搞得那么僵
I didn't like the way we left things between us the other day, you know?
说真的 黑人兄弟该团结才对
I mean, for real, though, you know, us brothers gotta stick together.
懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
闯空门就叫团结吗
Uh-huh. And you thought you'd demonstrate that by breaking and entering?
午餐我想和你喝我最爱的酒
I wanted to share my favorite liquid lunch with you.
老爹范温克
Pappy Van Winkle.
23年的完美蒸馏佳酿
Twenty-three years of distilled perfection.
我们可以像绅士一样解决纷争
I figured we could settle our beef like, you know, proper gentlemen.
老爹 这瓶你超越自己了
Pappy! You done outdid yourself on this one.
这是真酒
This the real thing?
价值五千美元 宛如液体纯金
$5,000 worth of 24 carat liquid gold.
-我该担心有毒吗 -有毒 不必 奈米科技
- Should I be worried about poison? - Poison? No! Nanotechs.
奈米科技
Nanotech.
也许我该倒掉 开瓶新的
Maybe I should pour this out, make myself a fresh one.
只要你觉得自在就好
You do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
不过我告诉你
But let me tell you,
要是浪费了一滴这家族珍藏名酒
if you waste one drop of this Family Reserve,
我保证 你的祖先会从坟里爬起来
I guarantee you, your ancestors will reach out from the beyond
气得勒死你
and strangle your Black ass.
好
Okay.
要说说你来的真正原因吗
You wanna tell me the real reason you're here?
就是骗不了你
Can't get nothing by you.
除了想解决我们的纷争之外
Aside from really wanting to squash this beef between us...
-我今天过来... -你硬闯
- I stopped by... - You broke in.
硬闯进来 是要告诉你...
Broke in, to tell you...
美国政♥府♥内部有史克鲁尔人卧底
There are Skrulls inside the U.S. government.
又来了
This again?
我的维安小组 美国政♥府♥有史克鲁尔人
Skrulls in my security detail, in the U.S. government,
到处都有史克鲁尔人
there are Skrulls everywhere?
我的消息来源很可靠
- I have it on excellent authority... - Mmm-hmm.
有个史克鲁尔间谍非常接近总统
...that there is a Skrull mole very close to the President.
哇 真的吗 多接近
Wow. Really? How close?
像你我现在这么接近 更接近
As close as you and I are right now, uh, closer.
-好扯的故事 -可不是吗
- That's a wild story. - Ain't it now?
但重点来了
But here's the kicker.
想让我守口如瓶 你只要
All you got to do to keep my mouth shut about all this,
让我复职
give me my job back.
我能给你另一个提议吗
You mind if I make a counter?
看得清楚吗
You see this all right?
好惨
Oof! That's bad.
那是你
And that's you.
你我都知道
You and I both know
那是格拉威
that's Gravik.
拜托
Come on.
你在开庭时要这么说吗
Is that really what you're gonna go with at your trial?
用外星人辩护
The alien defense?
「不 庭上 那不是我
"No, Your Honor. That's not me.
那是六英呎高 光头 黑皮肤的独眼外星人」
"That's a six-foot tall, bald, Black, one-eyed extraterrestrial."
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我不要你担心 好吗
Look, I don't want you to worry, okay?
我会尽全力保护你
I'm gonna do everything in my power to protect you,
保留这段影片和我藏起来的所有拷贝
to keep this video, and you know all the copies that I made under wraps.
但我不能让你到处趴趴走
But I can't have you running around
大谈离谱的阴谋
spouting wild conspiracies,
当然更不能让你
and I certainly can't have you
闯进我的饭店套房♥威胁我
breaking into my hotel suite, threatening me.
但我能喝完剩下的这瓶酒
But what I can have is the rest of this Pappy,
这实在太赞啦
'cause, baby, this is fire.
趁我还没把你扔出去
Now, why don't you hobble your ancient ass on out of here
你自己走人吧
before I have you defenestrated?
液态追踪器
Liquid location tracker.
这点子不赖
It's not a bad idea.
要和平 不要战争...
要和平 不要战争...
要和平 不要战争...
-总统 欢迎来到英格兰 -罗德中校
- Welcome to England, Mr. President. - Colonel Rhodes.
希望您航程中有充分休息