还是她是没骨气的叛徒 提供你情报
Or is she the spineless traitor feeding you information?
什么事
What is it?
劳勃费尔班准将
Commodore Robert Fairbanks.
我需要他的中止发射密♥码♥
I need his launch termination password now.
通讯入侵
-晚安 朋友 -嘉雅特务 有事吗
-Good evening, friends. -Operative G'iah. What can we do for you?
开始就位
Initiate go position.
找到了吗
You got it?
好 快跑
Okay. Now run.
开始就位
Initiating go position.
开始就位
Initiating go position.
进行发射程序
Launch sequence underway.
我是费尔班
This is Fairbanks.
中止行动
Abort exercise.
密♥码♥ 柴克瑞
Code word, Zachary.
中止发射
Abort launch.
中止发射
Abort launch.
任务中止
-你怎么不接受条件 -什么条件
- So, why didn't you take the deal? - What deal?
格拉威的
Gravik's.
反抗他一定很难
Gotta be hard for you to be fighting with him
毕竟你骨子里对他的作为深信不疑
when deep down in your bones you believe in what he's doing.
30年了 你还不了解我吗
Shit. Thirty years, you still don't know me better than that?
好 那就让我了解
All right, so make me understand.
我不支持格拉威 因为我挺你
I'm not with Gravik 'cause I'm with you.
你要去哪 嘉雅
Where are you off to, G'iah?
听说攻击失败
I heard about the failed strike.
我们的人必须撤退
Our men need exfiltration.
我没失败
I didn't fail.
那架飞机极具价值
That plane would have been valuable.
找出叛徒是关键
Finding the traitor was essential.
转过去
Go on, turn around.
不要
No.
你会看着我
You will look at me.
你会问自己
And you'll ask yourself,
你是史克鲁尔人的领袖
are you a leader of Skrulls
还是我们最大的敌人
or our worst enemy?
17号♥月台列车 16点42分开往泰丁敦
Platform 17 for the 16:42 to Teddington,
沿途停靠沃斯豪尔 克拉本交会站 厄斯菲 温布敦
calling at Vauxhall, Clapham Junction, Earlsfield, Wimbledon.
《国民报》
The National!
您请自便
I'll give you some time alone.
圣雅各堂 一小时
St. James Church, one hour.
我得跟格拉威说话
I need to speak to Gravik.
你只能跟我说
Yeah, well, you're talking to me.