我不是来打架的 嘉雅
Oh, I haven't come for fight, G'iah.
鉴于你的特殊能力 打起来可是实力悬殊啊
With your special abilities, it would be a lopsided affair.
你是谁
Who are you?
朋友的朋友 你们需要一个领袖
A friend of a friend. Your people need a leader.
你们需要资源才能打 李森对你们发动的战争
You'll need resources to fight this war that Ritson has launched on your people
我能提供给你们
and I can get them to you.
你是出于好心吗
And let me guess, you're doing this out of the kindness of your heart?
天啊 别傻了
Oh, God, no, don't be silly.
我父亲谈过这种条件 却没好下场
My father entered into a deal like that. It didn't end so well.
是 我们别重蹈塔洛斯和福瑞的覆辙
Yes, let's be sure not to repeat the mistakes of Talos and Fury
不要把爱和友谊扯进来
and leave love and friendship out of this.
我利用你们 你们利用我
I will use you and you will use me
我们共同让地球成为双方的安全家园
and together we'll make this planet safe for both our people.
我很庆幸我们活着出来
I was relieved that we made it out alive.
我也松了一口气
I was relieved, too.
直到我看到您发表的仇恨演说
Until I watched that hateful-ass speech you made.
修复关系本来就不容易
Putting things back together was never gonna be easy.
这是什么
What the hell is all this?
这是敌人这么厉害的原因
This is how the enemy got so good.
您让恶劣的状况雪上加霜
You took a bad situation and made it worse.
菜鸟总统才会那样
That's real one-term-President stuff.
但我们得立刻行动
But we have to act now.
在您号♥召的刺杀队
Before the hit squads you inspired
杀光还想帮我们的史克鲁尔人之前
kill off the Skrulls who still wanna help us.
愚蠢的正义之士也在杀害无辜人类
Now you've got dumbass vigilantes killing innocent humans, too.
如果他们自己没被杀死的话
When they're not getting killed themselves.
取消您的战争
Call off your war.
少废话 只有一个解决办法
Give me a break. There's only one way this ends.
以前的尼克福瑞就懂
The old Nick Fury would have known that.
如果你真的关心史克鲁尔人 把他们赶出我的星球
And if you truly care about the Skrulls, get 'em off my planet.
等一下
Hold a minute.
听起来很平和 对吧
Sounds like peace, doesn't it?
对 这就是我要的
Yeah. That's all I want.
普希拉… - 法拉
Priscilla... - Varra.
现在人类知道我们混在他们里面 我想用我的本名
Now that humans know we're among them, I'd like to use my birth name.
法拉 神刃太空站传来好消息
Well, Varra. Good news from S.A.B.E.R.
克里人说愿意与史克鲁尔人 展开和平对话
The Kree said they are open to peace talks with the Skrulls.
克里人想求和
The Kree make peace.
让我想起那个老笑话
Reminds me of that old joke.
史克鲁尔人怎么说好运
What do Skrulls call good luck?
衰运
Bad luck.
别闹了 这是好事
Stop it. It's a good thing.
我需要你帮忙 - 我帮忙
I need your help. - My help?
对 这场和平高峰会
Yeah, with this, you know, this peace summit.
你是史克鲁尔人最优秀的外交官
You're the best diplomat the Skrulls have ever had.
我不善与人打交道 你很拿手
I'm no good with people. You are.
你自有一套办法 - 是啊 我受够了
You've got your own way. - Yeah, well, I'm sick of it.
我们合作更好
And we're better together.
至少我更好
Well, at least, I am.
拜托 跟我走
Please, come with me.
我帮你起头
I'll help you get started.
然后我得回来
But then I've gotta get back.
我的工作都在这里 亲爱的
All my work is here, darling.
现在是最重要的时候
And it's never been more important.
我只想告诉你…
I just wanted to tell you that...
我爱你
That I love you.
真实的我
As I am.
只有真实的你
Only as you are.