And just so I am absolutely clear about this, Fury...
你看着我 看着我
You look at me. Look at me.
这是你造成的
You did this.
所有的炸♥弹♥和停电
All the bombs and the blackouts
大屠♥杀♥和野火
and the massacres and the wildfires
人类即将从栖地消失 都是因为你
and the imminent removal of humans from their habitat, that is all you!
你用尽一生全心捍卫的物种
The species you spent your entire adult life defending,
在我发觉你不守信用那天
they were condemned to die
即被宣判死刑
the day I realized you weren't a man of your word.
福瑞 你真的应该信守承诺才对
You know, Fury, you really should've kept your promise.
你说得对
You're... You're right.
你说得对 我让你失望
You're right, I failed you.
我让你失望
I failed you.
我搜寻不到几年就知道
I knew within a few years of searching
没有其他星球适合你们
that there was no other planet out there for you.
我知道实践诺言唯一的方法
I knew the only way for me to keep my end of the bargain
就是在这里建立你们的家园
was to build you a home here.
你怎么不做
Why didn't you do it?
因为要改变80亿人的想法
Because it's easier to save the lives of eight billion people
比拯救他们的性命还难
than it is to change their hearts and minds.
即使对尼克福瑞也是
Even for Nick Fury?
即使对尼克福瑞也是
Even for Nick Fury.
后来发生弹指事件
And then The Blip came.
你知道
You know,
我变成碎片的前一刻有什么感觉吗
the last thing I felt before I flaked off?
什么感觉
What's that?
松一口气
Relief.
庆幸我再也不必反抗了
Relief that I didn't have to fight anymore.
我终于有了出路
That I finally had a way out.
但你说得对 - 清空楼层
But you're right... - Clear the floor.
快 - 清空楼层
Move! Move! - Clear the floor.
探员 你的武器
Agent, your weapon.
我并不勇敢
I wasn't brave.
坎农探员 三楼状况如何
Agent Cannon, floor three, status?
坎农探员
Agent Cannon?
你知道我为何回地球吗
Do you know why I came back to Earth?
因为你
You.
你是我队上最年轻的史克鲁尔人
You were the youngest Skrull on my team.
我觉得对你有责任
I felt responsible for you.
强斯探员 二楼四号♥警戒
Agent Johns, floor two, code four.
我应该教你绝不放弃反抗
I should have taught you that you never give up the fight.
快走
Move.
因为我让你…
Because I failed you,
让你的同胞失望
and failed your people,
我决定把你要的交给你
I've decided to give you what you want.
是我想的那个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
卡萝丹佛斯的DNA
Carol Danvers' DNA.
加上你和团队搜集的复仇者DNA
Along with the Avengers', that you and your team collected.
收成
The Harvest.
你想交换什么
In exchange for what?
你带走它 带着你的超能力
That you take it, take your powers,
到别的星球去消灭其他物种
go to some other planet, wipe out some other species,
我不管
I don't give a damn.
放过地球 立刻离开
Just leave Earth the hell alone. And leave it now.
取消攻击 拯救你的同胞
Call off the strike and save your people.
福瑞
Oh, Fury.
我想辐射搞坏了你的脑袋
I think the radiation is eating your brains, mate.
看好那道门 - 是
Watch that door. - Yes, sir.
我需要枪 你的枪给我
I need a gun. Give me your gun, God damn it.
(机密)
是纯的
It's pure.
你真的想死
You really wanna die.
好 把他移进来
Okay, we can move him in here.
不检查门后面 你果然是史克鲁尔人
No checking behind the doors? You really are a Skrull.
不管你在想什么 可是…
Whatever it is you think you're doing, but...
没有可是 回到走廊上 快点
No buts. Just yours back into the hallway. Go on.
怎么搞的
What the hell?
是你
You.
您的枪最好瞄准左边 总统
You might wanna aim that gun to your left, sir.
马上射杀他 总统先生
Shoot him right now, Mr. President.
我不想对您不利 总统 他想
I'm not here to hurt you, sir. But he is.
罗德
Rhodey?
你杀了我母亲 我父亲
You killed my mother. My father.
你在挣扎 软弱无力
You're flailing. You're weak.
他是史克鲁尔人
He is a Skrull.
如果您不取消攻击
And if you don't call off the strike,
那些被他拿来复♥制♥的人
you're going to kill the man he's replicating
一些世界级的首要人物都会死
along with some of the world's greatest minds.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
史克鲁尔叛军绑♥架♥了数十名各国官员
Skrull rebels have kidnapped dozens of world officials.
还有罗德中校
Along with Colonel Rhodes.
他和其他各国官员
He and other world officials
被关在史克鲁尔大本营底下的囚舱里
are being kept in pods beneath the Skrull compound.
您发动核武攻击 他们就遭殃
You nuke that, you nuke them.
拜托告诉我这不是真的
Please tell me this isn't true.
您听这是什么鬼话 当然不是真的
Are you listening to this insanity? Of course it isn't true.
总统先生 听着
Mr. President, listen.
坚持到底 我们的敌人就会消失
Just stay the course, all right? And all our enemies will be gone.
对
Yeah.
总统先生 听我说
Mr. President, listen to me...
总统 敌人就在您眼前
Sir, you're looking at your enemy.
再等一分钟 他和史克鲁尔叛军就赢了
You wait another minute, he and the rebel Skrulls will win.
睡吧
Sleep.
老天 李森 你会有什么损失
For Christ's sake, Ritson, what have you got to lose?
她说得对 延迟攻击
She's right. Just delay the strike.
如果我错了 您能送我进监狱 击垮俄♥国♥
If I'm wrong, you can send me to prison and flatten Russia.
你跟你父亲没两样
You're just like your father.
就跟他们一样
Just like them.
天啊 快给我手♥机♥
Jesus, somebody give me the phone.
罗德中校
Colonel Rhodes?
你在这里多久了
How long have you been in here?
罗德中校 我扶你
Whoa! Colonel Rhodes, I've got you.
你被挟持了很久
You've been held hostage for a long time.
我们都目睹
We all witnessed the terror attack
我的车队本周在英格兰遭遇恐攻
that was carried out on my motorcade earlier this week in England.
犯案的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The terrorists responsible
是善于易形 来自外星的史克鲁尔人
were a shape-shifting alien-born species known as Skrulls.
因此今晚我向国会请求
That is why tonight I'm presenting to Congress,
立即紧急授权
for immediate emergency authorization,
一项针对所有外星人敌军的法案
a bill that designates all off-world born species enemy combatants.
我们知道你们是谁 知道如何找到你们
We know who you are. We know how to find you.
我们将杀光你们
And we will kill every last one of you.
我喜欢你的布置
Love what you've done with the place.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起什么
For what?
我都不在这里
Not being here.
我能照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
我知道 但你不该那样
I know that. But you shouldn't have to.
你不在时 我知道自己是谁
I... I know who I am when you're not here.
是你回来的时候
It's when you come back
我才开始想…
that I start to wonder...
你有爱上我吗
Did you fall in love with me?
还是这张脸让你安心
Or the face that puts you at ease?
我爱你 普希拉
I love you, Priscilla.
我是来请你给我最后一次机会
I'm here to ask you for one last chance.
我今晚离开
I'm leaving tonight.
那这就是道别了
Then I guess this is goodbye.
如果你能原谅我 你知道怎么找我
If you can find a way to forgive me, you know where to find me.
终于见面了
We meet at last.
除非你车子后面塞了一支军队
Unless you have an army crammed in the back of that car,
我建议你离开
I advise you to go back the way you came.