剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表
why wouldn't the Government announce it?
并且交易是什么?
And what was the bargain?
我们知道图希得到了什么
We know what was in there for Toohey.
那么中国得到了什么?
So what was in there for China?
我不知道
I don't know.
我...
I'm...
我很抱歉,我感觉不是很好,新闻官在哪里?
I'm sorry, I'm not feeling very well. Where is that media officer?
不同政见者?
The dissidents?
我们让国安无法无天的在澳大利亚土地上自♥由♥地
We give MSS free rein to act with impunity on Australian soil
去迫♥害♥反对中国政♥府♥的不同政见者
to disappear anti-China dissidents,
- 难道我们要闭上眼睛? - 我很抱歉...
- while we close our eyes to it? - I'm sorry...
- 萨宾,你知道吗? - 克洛伊,你还在吗?
- Sabine, did you know? - Chloe, are you still there?
萨宾!萨宾,你知道这些名字吗?
Sabine! Sabine, did they make you name names?
- 萨宾,凯文 唐... - 足够了
- Sabine. Kevin Dang... - That's enough now.
- 邱王森... 萨宾? - 足够了
- Qui Kwan Sing... Sabine? - That's enough.
我会把录音文件发送给你
I'll send you the audio file.
我只想和我妈妈说话
I just wanted to talk to my mom.
这边走
Just this way.
为了地狱犬!
To Cerberus!
我认为应该庆祝
I thought this was supposed to be a celebration.
现在萨宾 霍布斯去掉了脚镣
Now that the shackles are off Sabine Hobbs,
我们需要提醒图希赞成扩军
we need Toohey puts a knall in favour of the military buildup.
那么,总统热切的希望你们不要观望并加入进来
Well, the President is eager to get you guys off the sidelines and into the game.
我们需要和陆,海,空
We need full inter-operability: land, sea and air.
关键人物加强互通
With key personnel in the chain of command.
并且我们新任国防部长将与你们将军紧密合作
And our new Defense Chief working hand in glove with your General.
在此之前,布伦特,放心吧
Until then, Brent, rest assured,
我会选择观点一致的人
I'll be your point person.
很好,你的国防部长什么情况?
Good. And what about your Defense Minister?
我会控制他
I'll handle him.
- 嗯... - 我不需要,感谢,乔治
- Um-hum... - Not for me, thanks, George.
我还有些地方必须去
I have somewhere I have to be.
我的孙子在城里
My grandson is in town.
我甚至不知道你有孩子,卡特瑞奥娜
I didn't even know you had children, Catriona.
- 我也是... - 嗯
- Me neither... - Hum.
- 嗯
- Hum.
奥利,你为什么不去喂这些鸭子,嗯?
Ollie, why don't you go and feed the ducks, hum?
奶奶,这里没有鸭子...
Grandma, there are no ducks...
嗯,试试,奥利...
Hum, persevere, Ollie...
不要让失望阻止你去尝试
Don't let disappointments stop you from trying.
去吧...
There you go...
奶奶现在必须去工作了
Grandma has got to work, now.
好吧?
Okay?
我们一直做着肮脏之事
We've been ratfucked.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 普来斯 - 哈瑞特
- Price. - Harriet.
我让普来斯加快速度
I put Price up to speed.
- 现在声称霍布斯女孩... - 嗯?
- Now, this claim by the Hobbs girl... - Hum?
被某个部门秘密关押在澳大利亚?
On whose authority was she secretly detained in Australia?
对,如果不是政♥府♥就是机构
Ah, if not Government, than Agency.
他们应该是同样的事情,以前怎么没有告诉我?
They're supposed to be the same thing. Has there been a coo nobody told me about?
- 普来斯已通过律师着手 - 那么?
- Price has run it by the lawyers. - And?
好吧,任何此类发表
Well, any publishing of this claim
遵从于ASIO法案35章节
comes directly under Section 35-P of the ASIO act.
任何违反ASIO法案被视为犯罪
And any breach of the ASIO act constitutes an offense
并不允许保释
with a presumption against bail
并且,在澳大利亚特别安全法案之下
and, under the special *** of Safer Australia,
会是叛国指控
charge of treason.
叛国?
Treason?
我是写一篇文章,不是去杀国王
I'm writing an article, not killing the Sovereign.
好吧,不出意外就是这样,卡夫卡...
Well, the legislation is, if nothing else, Kafkaesque...
这报纸有着骄傲的历史,从不害怕或偏袒
This is a newspaper with a proud history of reporting without fear or favour.
任何罪恶的同盟,官员或任何人
Any conspiracy of maleficence, official or otherwise.
它会被视为对国♥家♥安♥全♥的攻击,格斯
It will be seen as an attack on National Security, Gus.
因为曝光国家权力滥用?
By exposing an abusing executive power?
- 你必须去问问卡特瑞娜 贝利 - 啊
- You'll have to ask Catriona Bailey for comment. - Ahh.
如果我们做了,她将得到警告
If we do that, she gets an injunction.
- 砍掉这个报道 - 上帝,如果你们出版,他们会指控你们
- Kills the story. - God, if you publish, they will charge you.
使用新的法律,比如澳大利亚安全法
With a freshly minted law, like Safer Australia,
相信我,这政♥府♥会迅速的起诉
believe me, the Government will be keen to prosecute.
那就让他们来吧!
So let them!
我前夫已经被谋杀
My ex has been murdered.
我已经被枪击,我的公♥寓♥被洗劫
I've been shot at, my apartment has been ransacked.
让他们进入法♥院♥也许是我们找到真♥相♥的唯一希望
Getting them into Court may be our only hope of getting to the truth.
那么你知道有多少法律条文
And exactly how many crippling legal bulls do you think this paper
- 将会来对付你,哈瑞特? - 啊...
- is going to pay for you, Harriet? - Ahhh.
那么什么报道可以发布?
So what story can we publish?
不管什么...
Whatever...
“三♥级♥深度烧伤的澳大利亚女孩
"Deeply traumatized Australian girl, with third-degree burns,
认为她在中国监狱听到了喜鹊”
thought she had a magpie in a Chinese prison."
就这样
We're done.
你在哪里找到的?
Where did you find that?
我整理她的东西,在一个盒子里
I was packing her stuff. It was in one of the boxes.
好吧,这应该是隐私
Well, it's supposed to be private.
是的...
Yeah...
所以这个
And so is this.
-= 人人不翻人人翻 =-
你带来这个只是因为你知道他们不会让我发表文章
You only brought this because you know that they're not gonna let me print this story.
都带来了,帮助找到谁杀害了金
Brought all that to help find out who killed Kim.
那么会有帮助?
And will this help?
证明丹 怀特是ASD
It proves that Dan White was ASD.
为沃恩工作
Working for Vaughn.
并且,归根结底,帕克斯顿
And, ultimately, Paxton.
所以,如果金被害是掩盖丹 怀特
So, if Kim was killed as part of Dan White's cover-up,
那么很可能跟随中国的就不止一人
that's more than likely one of ours than it is one of China's.
你们看着很相爱
You look like you're in love.
直到死亡将我们分开?
'Till death do us part?
为我找到什么方法去公开这个真♥相♥,丹斯
There's just gotta be some way for me to get this story out, Dancer.
让他们见见牢笼
Just rattle the cage.
对,你做了他们就会给你一个
Yeah, you do that and they'll put you in one.
金就能不顾一切
Kim risked everything for it.
我需要来一杯,要吗?
I need a drink. Do you?
好
Yeah.
我得到了丹 怀特,就是马克斯 戴格提的资料
I've got Dan White, aka Max Dalgety's file.
他是卧底,在工资表上
He was undercover. On the payroll.
我迟到了,如果我不能搭上最后的航♥班♥,温蒂会杀了我
I'm late. If I don't catch the last flight out, Wendy will kill me.
我们不能让这些人让我们沉默,格斯,我们必须让他们面对法律
We can't let this people silence us, Gus. We have to get them in front of a judge.
我生活在真实世界,哈瑞
I live in the real world, Harry.
主任会接到一个电♥话♥后死在小房♥间里
Where the editor-in-chief makes his calling and he dies a little inside,
但他要会活着战斗在另一天
but he lives to fight another day.
你获得批准的文章已经上传
Your approved article has been uploaded online.
故事结束
End of story.
是,但我意外的发送了错误版本,并且错误严重
Yeah, but I accidentally sent the wrong version and it's riddled with errors.
所以,嗯... 我们需要上传这正确的,会很快的
So, hum... We need to get the correct one uploaded, as soon as possible,
之前我们上传的丢弃
before the tabloids get a hold and have a field day with us.
是的,你可以试试与里尔登联♥系♥,但他现在在飞机上
Yeah, you can try and get in touch with Reardon, but he is on a plane at the moment,
等到他到达后,就麻烦了!
by the time he lands, it's gonna be a circus!
你救了我!非常感谢,现在你应该收到了
You're a life saver! Thank you so much. You should have it there now.
关掉吧,豪伊,我必须回去
Turn this off, Howie. I have to go back inside.
嗨,托马斯
Hi, Thomas.
所以,你看到了
So, you've seen it.
你知道你做了什么吗?
Do you know what you've done?
是的,我发表了我最后一篇文章
Yeah. I've published my last article.
报社会解雇我,然后必定会关进监狱
The paper will cut me loose, *** certainly gets into prison.
在这之前,我只有最后几小时的自♥由♥了
But until then, in the last hours of freedom I've got left,
我要找出谁杀害了金并且是为什么
I am gonna find out who killed Kim and why.
我不能帮助你
I can't help you.
但我知道你要跑到沃恩那里,因为你之前做过
But I know you're gonna run to Vaugh, after this, because you've done it before.
你手上也有血,托马斯
There's blood on your hands, Thomas.
这就是为什么夜里你不睡觉
That's why you can't sleep at night.
这就是为什么你现在不能看着我
That's why you can't look me in the eye right now.
剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表