剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表
你们需要什么,让我知道
Whatever you need, let me know.
我联♥系♥到华盛顿的华♥莱♥士♥将军
I'm linked to General Wallace, in Washington.
海军无线电什么情况?
What about navy radio come?
他们全已部署,并且他们不在范围内
They are all deployed. And they don't have the range.
他们拿下了悉尼
They've taken out Sydney.
什么?!
What?!
好吧,提高警戒级别
Alright. Let's raise Echo alert.
- 警戒级别... - 警戒级别立即提高...
- Safe base Echo... - Safe base Echo immediate update...
对,立即提高
Yes. Immediate updates.
菲利克斯,是我
Felix, it's me.
你好吗?
Are you okay?
很明显,我违反了好几条法规,很大可能被判入狱
Apparently, I've broken several laws, most of which carry potential jail sentence.
好吧,我... 我会与格斯谈
Okay, I'm... I'm gonna talk to Gus.
我会在那里获取法律文件
I'm gonna get the paper's lawyers onto that.
以及... 以及你需要的任何东西
And... and anything else that you need.
菲利克斯,我很抱歉
Felix, I'm so sorry.
如果... 如果我知道那个获取的信息
If... If I've known that it was stolen Intelligence
- 我绝不会... - 我知道我在干什么
- I never would have... - I knew what I was getting into.
- 好吧,我... - 我只是很抱歉我不能破解它
- Well, I... - I'm just sorry I couldn't crack it.
我真的想做到
I really wanted to.
我想我只是想让你铭记
I think I just wanted to impress you.
我让你铭记吗?
Did I impress you?
是的,非常
Yeah, very much.
再见,哈瑞
Goodbye, Harriet.
再见
Bye.
九分钟
Nine minutes.
- 没有攻击信息? - 没有
- No sign of a physical attack? - No.
凯恩斯处于军事空管区
Cairns is on the limit of military air traffic control.
3架飞机安全着陆堪培拉
3 flights are safely down in Canberra,
6架在悉尼,37架掌控中
6 in Sydney and 37 are holding.
他们在油料不多情况下能等待多久
How long can they do that, with limited fuel supplies?
那个,我们获知至少20分钟
Well, we've got at least 20 minutes.
我获得一个线索,这是经过Tor
We've got a trace, it's going through Tor.
请用英语...
In English, please...
Tor加密的洋葱网络
Onion routing Tor encrypts data.
你能看到进入,看到出来,但就是无法追踪
You can see it going in, and it comes out somewhere else, you can't track it.
所以不管是谁,我们仍然无法获知?
So, whoever it is, is still out there controlling us?
他们下一步计划是什么?
What else are they planning?
发生了什么事?那是什么?
What's happening? What is that?
新西兰航♥空♥101进入悉尼
Air New Zealand 101 into Sydney
发出了一个紧急代码,770
set off an emergency code, seventy-seven hundred.
他们脱立了预设路径
They're diverting from the holding path.
- 为什么? - 这个,我们不知道什么情况
- Why? - Well, we don't know without come.
机械故障,着火了...
Mechanical emergency, fire on board...
他们飞向陆地
They're coming into land.
你说如果按计划不会有风险
You said there'd be no risk if they followed protocol.
对,大多数航♥班♥配备有TCAS
Correct. Most of the airliners are fitted with TCAS,
飞机间避免碰撞的自动通讯系统
and automatic system that communicates jet to jet, to avoid collision.
不是在超过23架情况下
Not the under 23c ***,
3架掌控中,包括这一架
3 of which were in holding. Including that one.
我们试图移♥动♥联♥系♥飞行员
We're attempting mobile contact with the pilots.
他们能看见对方?
Will they see each other?
悉尼处于浓云下
Sydney is under a heavy cloud.
我们必须马上搞定这些混♥蛋♥!
We have to shut those bastards down, now!
我们在反♥攻♥,但他们在躲避我们,我们竭尽全力
We're counterattacking but they are evading us. We're doing everything we can.
是吗,力度再大点!
Well, do more!
我们失去目标
We've lost the trace.
没有移♥动♥联♥系♥上飞行员?
No mobile contact with those pilots?
别急,部长,我刚得到信息
Alright, Ministers, I just got word.
我们海岸警卫队的极地之星破冰船停靠在悉尼
Our Coast Guard's Icebreaker Polar Star is in Sydney Harbour.
它配备有完整的大功率高频无线电
It's fitted with a complete set of high-power VHF radios.
虽然现在我不能保证范围足够,但...
Now, I can't guarantee it's enough range, but...
请做吧,修补上通讯缺口
Do it. Please. Patch them through.
美国海岸警卫船极地之星
United State's Coast Guard Ship Polar Star
呼叫处于454特殊区的新西兰101
to Air New Zealand, Flight 101, in regional express 454.
极地之星呼叫处于454特殊区的新西兰101
Polar Star to New Zealand, Flight 101, in regional express 454?
是否收到?
Do you read me?
极地之星呼叫处于454特殊区的新西兰101,是否收到?
Polar Star to New Zealand, Flight 101, in regional express 454, do you read me?
极地之星,新西兰101收到,很响亮很清晰
Polar Star, New Zealand 101, read you loud and clear.
新西兰101,我们在修补通讯传递指令
New Zealand 101, we're patched in and relaying and instructions.
飞向右4点钟方向
Traffic to your right, 4 o'clock.
新西兰101,下降到5000
New Zealand 101, descending to 5000.
新西兰101,你们什么紧急情况?
New Zealand 101, what is your emergency?
货仓起火,请求紧急着陆
Cargo fire indication. Require immediate approach.
你的情况已收到
Your emergency is acknowledged.
跑道34左已经为你清障
Runway 34 Left has been cleared for you
以及你明白使用祖鲁着陆系统
and you are clear for ILS Zulu approach.
收到,祖鲁着陆系统,跑道34左
Roger. ILS Zulu approach, Runway 34 Left.
解决了?
Is it over?
解决了
It's over.
07:54.
日照的13分钟
Thirteen fuckin' minutes.
我们联♥系♥上总理
We have the Prime Minister.
给我最新情况
Give me the latest.
背景...
Background...
控制堪培拉机场,暂时与奥赛尔804失去联♥系♥
Control at Canberra Airport, temporarily lost contact with OzAir 804.
日照
Fuck.
我正在度过最后一小时
I've just spent the last hour
转了一圈,我什么也没有,除了一包坚果
flying around in circles, with nothing inside me, but a packet of nuts
和3杯有毒的饮料
and 3 cups of a noxious beverage.
所以,不管是哪个混♥蛋♥今天计划给我找麻烦
So, whichever one of you, bastards, is planning on giving me the shits today,
我建议你保持到午餐后
I advise that you hold off until after lunch.
有话说,哈瑞特
A word, Harriet.
这是真的
The very fact
ASD非常强烈的想要找到那张电♥话♥卡
that ASD was so keen to get their hands on that SIM,
足够的理由告诉我们不能放弃这个报道
is reason enough for us to not drop this story.
这里有政♥府♥机构卷入其中
There is a Governement Agency involved,
这里有部长卷入
there is a Minister involved,
我们不知道到底涉及多高
we do not know how high up this goes.
管理层想要你退出
Management want you out.
什么?
What?
你非常藐视我
You specifically defied me.
总之忽略我的建议固执的进行解密
Ignored my advice and went ahead with the decryption anyway.
然而现在你和你那小日照爷们
And now you and your little fuck-buddy
挑衅了这个国家每一个情报机构
have pissed off every Intelligence Agency in the country.
我告诉菲利克斯他可以使用我们的律师
I told Felix that he could use our lawyers.
嗯,对,他当然能!
Huh. Yeah, of course he can!
那是为什么?因为我们有责任!
And why? Because we are responsible!
准确的讲,你有责任
Correction. YOU're responsible.
但是因为我在15年前做出了一个不明智决定
But because I made the ill-considered decision, 15 years ago,
推荐你接任这个工作
of recommending you for a job,
你来后我们都弥漫着游♥行♥的气息!
we all have to wear the scent, that seems to trail like a procession after you!
所以,我被辞退了?
So, am I sacked?
不
No.
我说服他们相信你能在黛安 霍布斯的专访中
I managed to convince them that your access to Diane Hobbs
证明你对公♥司♥的价值
makes you valuable to the company.
至少现在要
At least for now.
如果我终止戴格提的报道,他们根本不在意我做过什么
If I break the Dalgety story, they won't care how I did it.
我们断掉所有通信,收紧防火墙
We've blocked all access, tightened up the Firewalls,
机器白名单并且实时监视相关区域
whitelisted *** machines and we have real-time threat monitoring in place.
那样会让他们浮出水面?
And will that keep them out?
没有人能担♥保♥
Nobody can guarantee that.
我们恢复失去的所有民用和军用
We're recalling all air traffic controllers on leave
空中交通控制
per civilian and military,
并且我们部署VHF到每一个主要的机场
and we are placing VHF stations near all the major airports.
如果再发生,我们就有后备
If it happens again, we've got backup.
这不是攻击
This wasn't an attack.
- 这是一个信息 - 一箭划过眼帘
- This was a message. - A shot across the bow.
故意偏差,像我们展示他们的肌肉
Muzzle flexing. Showing us what they're capable of.
如果他们真想要伤害
If they wanted to do real damage
他们本可以让747翻滚着玩
剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表