剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表
消息真快
News does travel fast.
祝贺你的上任,大使
Congratulations on the appointment, Ambassador.
感谢你,大使
Thank you, Ambassador.
我的妻子,温玫瑰
My wife, Weng Meigui.
非常愉快
It's an absolute pleasure.
我们未曾谋面
We haven't met.
我是马尔 帕克斯顿
I'm Mal Paxton.
萨宾 霍布斯问题上政♥府♥仍然沉默
GOVERNMENT STILL SILENT ON SABINE HOBBS
你们与萨宾 霍布斯同唱?
So, you both sang with Sabine Hobbs?
- 是的,美丽的声音 - 是的,像天使
- Yeah, beautiful voice. - Yes, like an angel.
对于她20年的判刑你们有什么感受?
How do you feel about her 20-year prison sentence?
我为她的家庭难过
I'm sad for her family.
你所了解萨宾有卷入任何异见团队
Did Sabine have any involvement with dissident groups,
像法♥轮♥功♥或维♥吾♥尔或...
like Falun Gong or Uyghurs or...
或自♥由♥西♥藏♥!?
or Free Tibet!, that you knew of?
澳大利亚国立大学中文合唱团
ANU CHINESE CHORAL SOCIETY
嘿
Hey.
我的身体在湖中
My body in the lake,
像萨宾 霍布斯,他同样在大学合唱团
he was in the same choir, ANU, as Sabine Hobbs.
恐龙的好日子
Good days to the dinosaurs.
邓克利小姐
Miss Dunkley.
林梅
Mae Lin.
你清楚我不被允许在媒体上讲萨宾 霍布斯的事情
You do realize that I'm not authorized to speak to Media regarding Sabine Hobbs
- 当然
- Of course.
事实上我来这是为了解关于她接受
I'm actually here about the Beijing Music Academy scholarship
北♥京♥音乐学院奖学金的事
of which Sabine Hobbs was a recipient.
哦?
Yes?
林梅,我很好奇你的角色
I'm curious as to your role, Mae Lin.
你直接与申请者联络吗?
Do you liaise directly with prospective applicants?
比如在澳大利亚国立大学中文合唱团?
At the ANU Chinese Choral Society, for instance?
好吧,我向不同的教育机构陈述计划
Well, I represent the program of various educational institutions.
包括国立大学
Including ANU.
开展信息讨论会
Conducting information seminars,
和大使夫人等人出席典礼
attending ceremonies with the Ambassador's wife and so on.
你记得你见过一个叫
Do you remember meeting
马克丝 戴格提的吗?
a Max Dalgetty?
我不记得
Not that I recall.
邓克利小姐
Miss Dunkley.
我现在有个会议
I have a meeting now.
感谢...
Thank you...
你抽出时间
for your time.
金,你给我那个电♥话♥...
Kim, that phone you gave me...
获得了什么?
What do you got?
“后门”漏洞
"Backdoor" exploit.
相当复杂
Pretty sophisticated.
难以追踪
Untraceable.
你能永久删除吗?
Can you permanently delete it?
是的
Yes.
哈瑞
Harry.
昨天有人看见了我们
Someone saw us, yesterday.
有监控录像
There's surveillance footage.
哦,但每个人都知道我们的事,金
Yeah, but everybody knows about us, Kim.
- 这是你的全部发现 - 这是威胁警告
- It's in all of your disclosures. - This is a serious warning.
你认为某个秘密组织会掩盖一个机构日照砸了的事?
Do you think someone is closing ranks to cover an Agency fuck-up?
你只要追查戴格提,我们就不能见面
As long as you are following Dalgetty, we cannot meet,
我们不能讲话,我们不能有任何联♥系♥
we cannot speak, we cannot have any contact
如果你过多的说到“情报来源”
and if you so much as breathe the words "Intelligence Sources",
我会丢掉我的工作
I'll lose my job.
但你没有给我任何东西,金
But you haven't given me anything, Kim.
对,我不想跑到俄♥罗♥斯♥去和爱德华 斯♥诺♥登同住
Yeah, I don't want to end up in a Russian share-house with Edward Snowden.
我可以拿回我的电♥话♥吗?
Can I have my phone?
- 你有没有找回那照片? - 没,我不能找回
- Did you get the photo back? - No, I couldn't find it.
干得很专业
Expert job.
你谎话真棒
You lie so well.
每个人都会想到你身经百战
Anyone would think that you've had years of practice.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
哈瑞特手♥机♥上有马克斯 戴格提的照片
Harriett had Max Dalgetty's photo on her phone.
拍自湖边
From the lake.
真的?
Really?
有人黑进去了
Someone hacked in.
什么?
What?
如果戴格提是机构日照砸了的,这是个大机构
If Dalgetty is an Agency fuck-up, it's a pretty big one.
那能解释为什么沃恩那么激动
That would explain why Vaughn is so worked up.
我今天看到,戴格提
I saw him today, Dalgetty.
病理学家说剖腹后他仍然活着
Sliced opened while he was still alive, the Pathologist said.
无论他吞下了什么,他们得到了
Whatever he swallowed, they got it.
他在监控中?
Was he on the radar?
不,不在
No. He is down, though.
北♥京♥确保了这事
Beijing made sure of that.
噢,很不好
Aw, that's not exactly a good look.
让中国国安活跃在堪培拉
Letting MSS run around Canberra,
在我们土地杀害国立大学的学生
wacking off an ANU student on our soil.
我们应该给我们大使♥馆♥朋友来点严肃
We should be taking a hard look at our friend from the Embassy.
她在跟进某人,丹斯,她不得不去
She is running someone, Dancer, she has to be.
我们所有协议已经超时
All our protocols have been timed
仍然有些没有权利知道的事情中国却知道
And still there are things that China knows, that it has no right to know.
除非他们有更高级的催眠大♥师♥
Unless they have a high-level sleeper.
如果你在看色情东西,我会生气
If you're looking at porn, I'm gonna be offended.
我在看你已经发送的邮件列表
I'm looking through that list that you've e-mailed.
搜索中文合唱团学生在学院的记录
Searching the Faculty records for students in the Chinese Choral Society.
凯文 唐,我知道他,他是在我的电脑科学II中
Kevin Dang, I know him. He is in my Computer Science II.
这里没有马克斯 戴格提的记录
There's no record of a Max Dalgetty.
他一直没有在国立大学登记
He's never been enrolled in ANU.
你这么快就离开?
You're off so soon?
我猜我会在下次看到一个又寂寞又饥渴的你
I guess I'll see you next time you're feeling lonely and desperate.
所以我猜我会很快再见到你
Than I guess I'll see you soon.
这个...
The...
戴格提调查终止了
Dalgetty investigation has been shut down.
终止?
Shut down?
有什么特别原因?
Any particular reason?
机构间的事
Inter-Agency matter.
我们获取了什么?
What have we got?
罗伊德 兰肯 63岁
Lloyd Rankin, 63.
窒息
Asphyxiation.
找到他最后打的电♥话♥是谁
Find out who he called last.
兰肯先生?
Mr. Rankin?
请问这是谁?
Who is this, please?
为什么把我放在这儿?
你偷了一份中国国安的机密文件
我发誓,我没有...
你送给了他
是你们把他杀死了
不
你把他杀死的
这个记者 邓克利?
你把她知道的东西告诉我们吧
告诉我们
我必须告诉你
I have to speak to you.
给我电♥话♥
Call me.
两个小时后,罗伊德 兰肯死亡
Two hours later, Lloyd Rankin was dead.
在一个无人地带,他的身体慢慢的失去了氧气
His body slowly starved of oxygen, on a lonely dirt track.
他在地球上的最后时刻,他给你打了电♥话♥
In his final moments on Earth, he called you.
我...
I...
为了进行一个报道
was working on a story.
什么报道?
What story?
我... 我想了解他在北♥京♥大使♥馆♥
I... I wanted background about his time
作为代表团负责人的时代背景
as Head of Mission at the Beijing Embassy.
但他不想说
But he didn't wanna talk.
这不是什么大事情
It just wasn't a big deal.
我必须告诉你
I have to speak to you.
给我电♥话♥
Call me.
听起来对他是个大事情
Sounds like it was a big deal to him.
这是什么?
What's this?
是我的卡
It's my card.
剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表