剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表
我遇到麻烦了,哈瑞
I'm in trouble, Harry.
什么?好,我过来了
What? Okay, I'm coming over.
- 不,不,不是,不是那里 - 哪里?
- No, no. Not, not there. - Where?
我们以前去那个你拉伸小腿肌肉的地方
That hike we went on when you pulled your calf muscle.
金,是哈瑞,嗯...
Kim, it's Harriet. Hum...
收到后你能回电我吗? 因为我... 我有点担心
Can you call me when you get this? 'Cause I'm... I'm starting to get kind of worried.
我知道我们都很震惊和难过突然失去
I know we're all shocked and saddened by the sudden loss
我们的同事和朋友
of our colleague and friend.
我想知道事实,哈特,我从他们那里得不到什么
I want to know the truth, Het. I'm not gonna get it from them.
但我会找到发生了什么
But I am gonna find out what happened.
喂?
Hello?
我很抱歉,我是查理 丹斯
I'm sorry, I'm Charles Dancer.
- 安♥全♥局♥? - 能公开?
- ASIO? - Does it show?
哈瑞,听着
Harry, listen.
记得同居房♥吗?
Remember the shared house?
你是对的
You were right.
金留给我的,是某种类别的信息
Kim left it for me. It's, it's some sort of message,
但我不能识别
but I just can't work it out.
我想解密,你还有谁可以?
I wanna do this. Who else are you gonna get?
我需要现金,格斯
I need cash, Gus.
一台无法上网的电脑,一部新手♥机♥和安全房♥
For an air gapped computer, a new phone, a safe house,
还有足够解密的软件
and some pretty heavy decryption software.
我不能批准这个
I can't authorize that.
我需要你保护好电♥话♥卡
I need you to hold on to the SIM.
- 什么电♥话♥卡? - 马克斯 戴格提的
- What SIM? - Max Dalgety's.
告诉我关于你合唱团朋友的事
Tell me about your friends in the Choir.
帮助你组织抗♥议♥的人
The ones that helped you organize your protest.
我不能
I can't.
你所了解萨宾有卷入任何异见团队
Did Sabine have any involvement with dissident groups,
卡西,你和凯文知道湖中男孩吗?
Cassie, did you and Kevin know the boy from the lake?
马克斯像凯文的孪生兄弟
Max was like Kevin's twin brother.
- 你认为他们在做什么? - 我猜是什么暗网
- What do you think they were doing? - I'm guessing it's something Darknet.
- 某些违法的事? - 凯文遇到了什么麻烦?
- Something illegal? - Is Kevin in some sort of trouble?
我们不能用瞎撞去获得情报
We can't take a haphazard approach to Intelligence.
澳大利亚安全机构 这是走向警♥察♥国家的议案
Safer Australia Agency. This is a bill for a Police State.
这事只有两种可能: 日照所有和没有
That thing has got two chances: fuck all and none.
那些我们派到南中国海去斗鸡的军舰
All those warships we sent to play chicken in the South China Sea.
他们中的一首已经撞上中国巡逻艇
One of them has crashed into a Chinese patrol boat.
上帝!
Jesus!
失去任何生命也不会让中国退步
Any loss of life will make it impossible for the Chinese to back down.
你日照的聪明,得到这个,我们赢了后面的所有
You fuckwit smart, get this, we won it, after all.
奥赛尔804,到达堪培拉
OzAir 804, Canberra approached,
追踪白点跟随,匀速入场,跑道35
track to White Point Follow, UnF uniform approach, runway 35.
下降到六千
Descend to six thousand.
奥赛尔804,追踪白点跟随,匀速入场35,
OzAir 804, tracking to White Point Follow, UnF uniform approach 35.
下降到六千
Descending to six thousand.
奥赛尔804,降低到270节下
OzAir 804, reduce to not above 270 knots indicated.
奥赛尔804,报告高度
OzAir 804, report level.
奥赛尔8...
OzAir 8...
...804,堪培拉靠近,机场检查是否听到,报告意向
...804, Canberra approach. Radio check if you read me, spoke intent.
速率629,交通警报,我与飞机失去联♥系♥
Velocity 629, traffic alert. I've lost contact with that aircraft.
喂?什么事?
Hello? What is it?
是,我在去接他的路上
Yeah, I'm picking him up on the way in.
机场只有10分钟路程
The airport is only 10 minutes away.
你别担心,我会在那里
You don't worry, I'll be there.
谢谢
Thanks.
啊...
Aw...
我要去机场接我任性的儿子
I'm picking up my wayward son from the airport.
- 他被学校停课,为了防止... - 马尔...
- He's been suspended from school, for setting fire... - Mal...
我并不想知道
I don't wanna know.
是的?
Yes?
是的
Yes.
我被要求停止
I've been asked to stop.
如果不接机我会遇到麻烦的,大卫
I'm in the shit if I don't make this plane, David.
你要做什么?拿下我吗?
What will you do? Just pick up for me?
必定的,先生
Certainly, Sir.
谢谢,搭档
Thanks, mate.
秘密之城
第一季 第四集
我们受到攻击!
We're under attack!
在07:00,堪培拉机场进行了空中交通管制
At 07:00, air traffic controller at Canberra Airport
与奥赛尔804失去联♥系♥
lost radio contact with Oz flight 804.
我们被召集到这里,国家行动中心命令做好准备
We were summoned here. National operations sent orders to put on stand-by.
首先是失去与804的联♥系♥
804 came within a base deck of an outgoing jet.
但情况还算稳定
But the situation righted itself.
并且我听说是个小问题
And we heard it was a glitch.
然而5分钟前,整个堪培拉的通讯系统崩溃
And then 5 minutes ago, the entire communication system in Canberra went down.
我们能与在东京的总理连线吗?
Have we got a link to the PM in Tokyo?
我们正在努力
We're working on it.
是,我明白,但这是紧急情况
Yes, I understand that, but it's a matter of urgency.
好的,你不能尝试不同的系统?
Well, can't you try a different system?
是,但我们需要联♥系♥他
Yes, but we need to get through to him.
我需要看雷达
I need to see the radar.
系统已经关闭
It's a closed system.
现在!
Now!
AsTxc,现在运行高等通讯系统
AsTxc, advanced stage traffic system, now.
你需要多长时间?
How long before you're in?
啊,你来了,我们不能与总理连线
Ah, you're here. We can't get through to the PM.
国家操作中心已经控制了局面?
National operations have taken control of the situation?
5架先头飞机驶向陆地
There were 5 planes heading into land,
并且另外8架在堪培拉上空
and another 8 in Canberra ATC airspace.
然而没有办法与他们讲话
And there's no way of talking to them.
- 我们认为系统被黑 - 对
- We're assuming the system has been hacked. - Yeah.
是中国?
Is this China?
有这个可能,并且我们不能轻视
In a viable possibility. And we can't discount
- 基♥地♥组♥织♥,北朝鲜... - 现在猜想没有帮助
- Al-Qaeda, North Korea... - Speculation is no help right now.
可能是国产的,虽然他们没有遇到任何提醒,我们没有收到警告
It could be homegrown. Though they haven't tripped any alerts, we've had no warning.
看在上帝的份上,各位,我们知道是谁!
For Christ's sake, people, we know who it is!
我们杀了他们一名水手
We killed one of their sailors.
现在画面接过来了
The visuals are coming through now.
这一架是受影响的飞机?
Is this one of the affected flights?
是的
Yeah.
我们需要警惕这情况是一次物理攻击的前兆
We need to take precautions in case this a precursor for a physical attack.
我们应该提升警戒级别
We should raise the alert to Echo.
但如果这只是某种小问题呢?
But what if it's just another glitch?
提高警戒级别会花去几十万美元
Activating Echo is gonna cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- 调动军队,战斗机起飞... - 凯恩斯不在
- It's troops redeployed, jets mobilized... - Cairns is gone.
好吧,都有可能
Alright, contingencies are in place.
飞行器继续按原有飞行计划着陆
Aircraft on approach will continue to land according to their flight plan.
已经在空中等待的会优先安排
Those in the air will go into a prearranged
控制线路,让他们保持距离
holding pattern, designed to keep them apart.
如果每个都按计划,绝对不会有风险
If everyone sticks to plan, there is absolutely no risk.
如果他们不按计划会怎样?
And what if they don't stick to the plan?
为什么我们不能与总理连线
Why haven't we got through to the PM yet?
- 卫星遇到故障 - 好吧,你能继续尝试?
- A satellite trouble taking wind. - Well, can you keep trying?
我们能访问国防部吗?
Can we access defense come?
我们正在检查汤斯维尔能否衔接凯恩斯
We're checking now if Townsville can take over Cairns.
威廉斯敦太远
Williamtown ranges too.
里士满航♥空♥基地什么情况?
What about Richmond air base?
3天前那里进行所有的空中交通调动
All of the air traffic controllers were redeployed from there 3 days ago.
什么?!谁在命令?
What?! Who ordered that?
我们已经进入堪培拉航♥空♥控制中心
We got into Canberra air traffic controllers,
明显那里存在不寻常活动
definite unusual activity there.
不寻常活动?
Unusual activity?
他们黑进飞行计划系统
They hacked in through the flight planning system
并且获得通讯控制权
and got control of communications.
- 我们能阻止吗?我们能关闭吗? - 哦,那就是计划
- Can we stop it? Can we shut it down? - Oh, that's the plan.
是的,好的,我接入,谢谢
Yes, okay, I'm in, thanks.
他在这里做什么?
What's he doing here?
我邀请的他
I asked for him.
- 早安 - 大使
- Morning. - Ambassador.
剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表