剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表
I serve my country, Sir.
- 那就是我的那一边 - 很好
- That is the side I am on. - Good.
好,我会提名你作为我的新任国防部长
Well, I'll be putting your name forward as my new Chief of Defense,
显然要经过总理的批准
to be ratified by the Prime Minister, obviously.
在此之前,这事没法进展
Until then, this matter goes no further than these 4 walls.
是的,先生
Yes, Sir.
谢谢,先生
Thank you, Sir.
参议员贝利想见你
Senator Bailey wants to see you.
好吧,感谢你,海军副上将
Well, thank you, Vice-Admiral.
谢谢,罗尼
Thanks, Ronnie.
早,卡特里奥娜
Morning, Catriona.
别忙,在你开始之前...
No. Before you get started...
麦考利夫走了
McAuliffe is kinda gone.
他服务于你的提案
He serves your bill.
要么你撤消,要么我提醒图希
Either you withdraw it or I'll alert Toohey.
所以... 你有了人选
So... You've got your man.
我想我会很快宣布新的国防部长
I expect I'll be able to announce a new Chief of Defense, very shortly.
总理会签署?
The PM has endorsed it?
那只不过是一个程序
That's a mere formality.
抱歉雨水进入你的队列,马尔
Sorry to rain on your parade, Mal,
但我想我应该给你一个提醒
but I thought I should give you a heads up,
在验尸官的报告中对于罗伊德 兰肯的死...
on the coroner's report, on Lloyd Rankin's death...
拿去看看
Have a look.
这是公开的发现
It's an open finding.
这是明显的自杀
This was clearly a suicide.
没有理由进行验尸
Not according to the coroner.
很可能是属于不合法的行为
Doesn't rule out the possibility of foul play.
与我有什么关系?
What's this got to do with me?
我可以说没有任何事
I would have said nothing whatsoever.
可是我有可靠信息,不然...
However, I have been reliably informed otherwise...
艾薇?
Ivy?
罗伊德被发现在车里那晚你去过这房♥子
The night Lloyd was found in his car, you came to the house.
我在另外的房♥间里
I was in the other room.
我听到你与我母亲搏斗
I heard you fighting about my mother.
- 威胁... - 我绝对没有威胁你父亲!
- Threats were made... - I never threatened your father!
别当回事
Not seriously.
- 只是一时头脑发热 - 并且我已准备接受
- It was the heat of the moment. - And I was prepared to conceive that.
直到我看到验尸官的新发现
Until I read the coroner's new finding.
这是一个20岁孩子的谎言
This is a 20 year-old stitch-up.
你是如何找到她的?
How did you even find out about her?
议会投票时见,马尔
I'll see you in the Chamber, Mal. For the vote.
我的门是开着不是什么管理哲学
My door being opened is not a management philosophy.
是为了通风
It's for ventilation.
沙沙刚从医院打来电♥话♥,她在看电视
Sasha just called from the hospital. She is watching telly.
邓克利没有出现在天空新闻
Dunkley didn't turn up for the Sky News.
就像圈养一群猫...
It's like herding cats...
伙计,如果我能帮助你,我会的,不是什么问题
Mate, if it helps you, than I can do it. Not a problem.
认真的
Seriously.
你已接通哈瑞特 邓克利,此时我不能接你的电♥话♥,留下消息我会联♥系♥你
You've reached Harriet Dunkley. I can't take your call right now. Leave a message and I will get back to you.
嘿,哈瑞特,是格斯,收到后联♥系♥我
Hey, Harriet, it's Gus. Call me when you get this.
最好找一位律师,她一直被扣留在ASIO
Better get a lawyer, she's been detained under the ASIO act.
-= 人人不翻人人翻 =-
只有一种方式让她出来,投诉情报局长和安♥全♥局♥长
The only way to get to her is a complaint to the Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security.
你不是从我这里听到的
You didn't hear it from me.
我不知道你是谁!
I don't know who you are!
谢谢,格斯
Thanks, Gus.
报纸也许正在消亡,但
Newspapers may be dying, but
夸张的是我们一直留着昂贵的律师顾问
perversely, we still retain the most expensive lawyers.
现在,如果澳大利亚安全法案通过
Now, if Safer Australia goes through,
我们的律师就不能在下次让你保释
our lawyer won't be able to bail you out next time.
你会把牢底坐穿
You would rot in a cell.
来吧,我不想错过这个投票
Come on, I don't wanna miss the vote.
你有47条新信息
You have 47 new messages.
信息在早上7点53分收到
Message received at 7h53 am.
这是桑蒂 戴格提,马克斯的妈妈
It's Sandy Dalgety. Max's mother.
你展示在电视上的照片,我们知道那是谁
That photo you showed on the telly, we know who that is.
联♥系♥我
Call me.
听这个
Listen to this.
贝利检察长现在进行短暂的会面
Attorney General Bailey will be appearing any moment now,
回答澳大利亚安全法案成功通过事宜
following the successful passing of the Safer Australia bill.
- 她来了,贝利参议员? - 贝利参议员?
- Here she comes. Senator Bailey? - Senator Bailey?
... 对这个法案投票是否理智?
... that I give for a conscious vote on this bill?
当关系到澳大利亚的安全时,政♥府♥是团结一致的
When it comes to the safety of Australians, the Government is united.
贝利参议员,新的法案会使你成为国家权利最大的人吗?
Senator Bailey, does this new legislation make you the most powerful person in the country?
总理也许会提及到这个
The Prime Minister might have something to say about that,
没有提及国家的每位名觜
not to mention every shock jock around the country...
你是否认为这是你从政以来的第一次成功?
Do you consider that this is the first real success for your Govt.?
你应该自豪
You must be proud.
你很传统
You are a legacy.
然而你是潜伏在阴影里的邓克利?
And you are a Dunkley lurking in the shadows?
我猜阴影现在是政♥府♥的资产,谢谢你
I guess the shadows are now officially Government property, thanks to you.
不再有秘密,不再有隐私
No more secrets. No more privacy.
看...
Look...
- 如果还有人威胁... - 那么谁决定这个?
- If there are people and they pose a threat... - And who decides that?
贝利参议员?
Catriona Bailey?
刚好这几天你要走,马尔,出♥卖♥♥♥你的灵魂
Must you go and right these days, Mal, for selling your soul.
这是他们的儿子,真实的马克斯
This is their son. The real Max.
是的,那是丹 怀特,左边
Yeah. And that's Dan White, in the left.
马克斯和丹非常亲近
Max and Dan were close.
马克斯死后丹一直与他的父母保持联♥系♥
And Dan stayed in touch with his parents, after Max died.
每到周年他会寄送给他们一张卡片
He used to send them a card once a year, on the anniversary.
马克斯的父母说出很多他们的事情然后... 告诉我他们能找到丹
Max's parents are gonna go through their things and... send me whatever they can find on Dan.
为什么他会用马克斯的名字?
Why would he use Max's name?
什... 什么原因造成他躲藏?
Wha... What was he hiding?
这里绝对不能抽烟和拍照
Absolutely no smoke and mirrors here.
如这名字
Like the name says,
澳大利亚安♥全♥局♥完全为了澳大利亚的安全
the Safer Australia Agency is all about making Australia safer.
我确信在这几天和几周内会进行多次讨论
I'm sure there will be much discussion in the days and weeks to come,
关于这场争论...
about this controversial...
你迟到了...
我必须进行一个现场直播
I had to to a live cross.
关于总理对遇难海员的道歉
The Prime Minister is about to apologize for the death of your sailor.
我有一个要求...
I have a request...
你能保持对帕克斯顿近距离监视吗?
Can you keep an eye on Paxton? At close range?
他会成为一个麻烦
He could be a problem.
澳大利亚安♥全♥局♥...
The Safer Australia Agency...
庆祝一个吧
- 威士忌? - 当然...
- Whiskey? - Of course...
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Gan bei. - Gan bei.
剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表