剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表
Arnold Bennet has run with the Paxton arrest.
什么?
What?
上帝啊,菲利克斯
Jesus Christ, Felix,
是7:30
it's 7:30,
- 为什么你不叫醒我? - 我认为你需要休息
- why didn't you wake me? - I thought you needed to rest.
我说你是个罪犯,你为什么那样说?
I say you're a criminal, what do you say to that?
- 我什么也没说,卢蒂 - 正确
- I say nothing, Ludie. - Correct.
你是法♥西♥斯♥国家的一个傀儡,你对公众说了谎
You're a puppet in a fascist state. You lied to the public,
掩盖你自己的屁♥股♥
covered up to save your own ass,
什么原因让你那样说影响国♥家♥安♥全♥?
threatened national security what do you say to that?
没有什么
Nothing.
你将会得到更多的麻烦
It's gonna be a lot worse for you out there than that.
我不会吝啬除臭剂,你非常日照的需要
I wouldn't skimp on the deodorant. You're gonna fuckin' need it!
帕克斯被抓捕的照片引起了空前的讨论
Feverish speculation of the emergence of a photo of Paxton arrested in...
霍布斯的独家专访延后
The Hobbs' exclusive has been held over.
- 管理层不想要这样的竞争 - 我仍然能得到我的牛排刀?
- Management didn't want to compete with this. - Do I still get my steak knives?
- 你需要找点什么插入我的身体? - 如果可以我会的,但我有点小忙
- You're needing something to stick into me? - I would if I could, but I am a little too busy.
手里一大堆事情要做
A lot of cathing up to do.
这里是东西方教育受益人列表
Here's the East-West education beneficiaries' list.
陈艾薇
Ivy Chen,
- 你是个传奇 - 早会,大家行动起来
- You're a legend. - Morning meeting, people, let's go to it, come on.
帕克顿
Paxton.
我们有什么? 看起来现在明显不够,所以
What have we got? Not enough at the moment, it seems... So,
中国联♥系♥人,电邮
Chinese contacts, e-mail,
手稿,如果必须,没问题吧?
coal write, if you have to, ok?
我想要他们没有的结果,行动起来
I want results and I want them no, so move!
你能挖出澳大利亚领事成员?
Can you dig up Australian Consulate staff?
- 我会去做 - 可能被驱逐
- I'll do it. - Possibly expelled.
危机中的国防部长 马尔 帕克斯顿
Embattled Defense Minister, Mal Paxton,
今天上午无视媒体进入议会
defiantly ran the media *** to enter Parliament, this morning.
比他想的更糟糕
It's worse than we thought.
政♥治♥坟墓里满是忠于白♥痴♥的人♥民♥
Political graveyards are full of people who were loyal to idiots.
我会记者会上宣布他的辞呈
I'll announce his resignation at the press conference.
并且...
And...
我很抱歉先生,但中国大使在线上
I'm sorry, Sir, but the Chinese Ambassador is on the line.
- 我以为你昨天已经会见 - 是的
- I thought you met yesterday. - We did.
- 他想要做什么? - 我不知道,先生
- What does he want? - I don't know, Sir,
但他说重要
but he says it's important.
这是热心北♥京♥警官的一个小小错误
An error on the part of an always zealous Beijing Police Officer.
一个错误的身份审问
A question of mistaken identity,
正如帕克斯顿先生所讲
as Mr. Paxton has said.
是一个非常简单的事件,没有掩盖什么
I'ts a very simple matter. There was no cover-up
因为这没有什么去隐藏
because there was nothing to hide.
哈瑞特 邓克利,来自民族日报
Harriett Dunkley, from the Daily Nation.
萨宾 霍布斯在哪里?
Where's Sabine Hobbs?
与她母亲和与澳大利亚领♥事♥馆♥的联♥系♥都已中断
Contact with her mother and the Consulate has been cut off
违背了事前约定
in direct contravention of arrangement,
- 那么,她在哪里? - 她发生了什么事? - 总理! 总理!
- so, where is she? What's happened to her? - Prime Minister! Prime Minister!
那是最后一个问题,谢谢大家
That was the last question. Thank you.
那就是真实的报道,你已经报道过,阿尼
And that's the real story. You were played, Arnie.
我想让你知道我撤消了你的决定
I wanted to let you know I'm rescinding your decision.
澳洲军队已经开向南中国海,加入军事演习
The ANZAC is going to the South China Sea, joining the military exercise.
你说你不会选边
You said you weren't gonna take sides.
- 我是被迫 - 我们不能看着像中国的配角
- I've been forced to. - We can't look like Chinese stooges.
北♥京♥会看作挑衅
Beijing is gonna view this as deliberately provocative.
并且如果更进一步,我希望你尽量的看看镜子
And if this continues to escalate, I want you to take a long hard look in the mirror
看看是谁的责任
to see who's responsible.
如果我知道你怎么让它结束,我也日照,马尔!
if I know how you've pulled it off, Mal!
你只是补救工作,实际做的事几乎为零
And you just salvage the job as nothing more than a sign on your door.
从今天起,任何国防决议
From this day onwards, every Defense decision
都要通过我
goes through me.
观众已经尊称你为 “特富龙 马”
Gallery has already christened you "Teflon Mal".
如果你的人想要打垮别人,你们最好多放点料
If you people want something to stick thin, you better throw something with a little more substance.
但我感兴趣谁给你那照片
But I am interested in who gave you that photograph.
啊,我不能告诉你
Aw, I can't tell you that.
- 也许现在你应该从我背后离开 - 嘿,陈艾薇在哪里?
- Maybe now you'll get off my back. - Hey, where is Ivy Chen?
你如何解释介于你,罗伊德 兰肯和陈艾薇的关系?
How do you explain the relationship between you, Lloyd Rankin and Ivy Chen?
为什么联合矿业基金曾经为她支付学费?
Why were Mining Union funds used to pay for her schooling?
几乎二十万美元
Almost two hundred thousand dollars.
罗伊德 兰肯发生了什么,部长?
What happened to Lloyd Rankin, Minister?
解密完成
感谢你,“醋山”
Thank you, "Vinegar Hill".
- 只是很短的时间,艾薇 - 但为什么我必须走?
- It's just for a short time, Ivy. - But why do I have to go?
- 啊,金,我非常感激你回电♥话♥ - 我遇到麻烦了,哈瑞
- Aw, Kim, I'm so glad you called. - I'm in trouble, Harry.
什么?好,我过来,你在哪里,在家吗?
What? Ok, I'm coming over. Where are you? At home?
- 不,不,不,不在那里 - 哪里?
- No, no. No, not there.. - Where?
我们以前去那个你拉伸小腿肌肉的地方
That hike we went on when you pulled your calf muscle.
哪里... 哪里我们中止吃午餐
Where we... Where we stopped for lunch.
并且我需要钱
And I need money.
你能给的最大限度?
As much as you can get. What's your limit?
- 五千? - 好的金,发生了什么?为什么你需要钱?
- Five thousand? - Ok, Kim, what's happening? Why do you need money?
你能不能给?
Can you get it or not?
好,我能... 我能给
Yeah, I can... I can get it.
我现在离开了
I'm leaving now.
是我的过错
It's my fault.
你什么错,金? 你吓我了
What's your fault, Kim? You're scaring me.
我应该停止的
I should have worked it out.
哈瑞特
金,是哈瑞,嗯...
Kim, its Harriet. Hum...
收到后你能回电我吗? 因为我... 我有点担心
Can you call me when you get this? 'Cause I'm... I'm starting to get kind of worried.
这是哈瑞特 邓克利,现在我不能接你电♥话♥,离开...
You've reached Harriett Dunkley. I can't take your call right now. Leave...
你有一点新短♥信♥
You have one new message.
哈瑞特,听着...
Harriett, listen...
记得“合居房♥”?
Remember the "shared house"?
你是对的
You were right.
很多事情你都是对的
You were right about a lot of things.
见鬼
Shit.
国内的情报负责人不能侦查自己的手表
Head of Domestic Intelligence can't spy on his own wrist watch.
- 对不起,我迟到了 - 没什么
- Sorry, I'm late. - Not a problem.
- 我们没有得到我们想要的结果? - 嗯,同样的结果...
- We didn't get the result we were looking for? - Hum, same result...
只是非常曲折
just by a more circuitous route.
意思?
Meaning?
拿好马戏团票,绅士们
Take a ticket for a ringside seat, gentlemen.
图希把我们的小伙子送去参加军事演习
Toohey is sending our boys over to join the military exercises.
我们正在与北♥京♥斗争
We're taking the fight to Beijing.
- 像一只蜜蜂那样钉刺 - 像一只日照的箱形水母那样钉刺
- Sting like a bee. - Sting like a motherfuckin' boxed jellyfish.
啊,打断一下这个好消息
Ahh, let me break the good news.
- 大使 - 检察长女士
- Ambassador. - Madam Attorney.
- 将军 - 大使
- General. - Ambasador.
维勒先生
Mr. Willer.
没有人告诉我任何事情
为什么把我带走?
我在哪里?
你在黑龙江省哈尔滨的女子监狱
我母亲知道我在这里吗?
我应该在北♥京♥,我必须在使♥馆♥附近
对不起
我没法回答你的问题
那是什么?
这里还有别人吗?
没有,就你我在这儿
是冰淇淋吗?
生日快乐
我们要维持这种假象多长时间? 她是失明,不是傻子
How long do we have to maintain this illusion? She is blind, not stupid.
她是在普林森山被找到
She was found at Mount Pleasant.
她车旁边
Next to her car.
我无法想象,因为那是...
It doesn't make any sense, because that's...
- 离我们见面的地方太远了 - 也许她走了弯路
- it's a long way from our meeting place. - Maybe she took a detour.
我的意思是只知道她在电♥话♥中非常害怕
I mean, she was scared, though. It was the whole point of the meeting.
如果你十分悲伤,不必现在就去
You don't have to do this now if you don't feel up to it.
不,我要去
No, I wanna go in.
剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表