剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表
Dylan!
这三个名字一直出现在来宾名单
There are 3 names that keep popping up on the guests' list.
贝利,麦考利夫和...
That's Bailey, McAuliffe and...
保罗·惠勒
Paul Wheeler.
ASIO的头
Head of ASIO.
继续追踪,任何与三人有关的
Keep on chasing this. Any links between these three
以及任何引用“地狱犬”
and any references to "Cerberus".
不要隐藏你挖到的实情
Don't hide the fact that you're digging.
呈现在光照下
Let's turn the light on.
看看是否有蟑螂
See if the cockroaches scurry.
维罗尼卡 保多妮
Veronica Beaudony.
见鬼!
Shit!
部长...
Minister...
马尔 帕克顿知道下午去日本吗?
Does Mal Paxton know the PM is going to Japan?
他会很快知道
He'll know soon enough.
好吧,总之他是个行走的死尸了
Well, he is a dead man walking, anyway.
也许我们正是时候停下来创造一个预言
It's probably time we stopped making predictions
一个马尔 帕克斯能否存活的预言
about what Mal Paxton will or won't survive.
消耗澳大利亚酒啊
What a waste of Australian Pinot Noir.
但那些我们派到南中国海去斗鸡的军舰
But all those warships we sent to play chicken in the South China Sea.
他们中的一首已经撞上中国巡逻艇
One of them has crashed into a Chinese patrol boat.
哪首?!
Which one?!
我相信是首安扎卡护卫舰
An escort vessel for the HMAS Anzac, I believe.
一名中国水手掉下船,淹死了
One of the Chinese sailors has gone overboard. He's drowned.
上帝!
Jesus!
失去任何生命也不会让中国退步
Any loss of life will make it impossible for the Chinese to back down.
你日照的聪明,得到这个,我们赢了后面的所有
You fuckwit smart, get this, we won it, after all.
谁见过你的治安官肖恩 布里默?
Who's seen your Constable Sean Brimmer?
所以,你们见面了
So, you've met.
只是一个我不得不进行的一个联帮警♥察♥羞辱性采访
I've just had to endure a humiliating interview with a federal in uniform police officer.
挖我的个人生活
Digging into my personal life.
你提供的信息提醒
Prompted by information provided by you.
好吧,加雷思 罗比没有做
Well, Gareth Robbie didn't do it.
所以怎么?你的回应就是让警♥察♥给我施压?
And so what? Your response is to set Police onto me?
- 你认为他做的? - 没有一分钟认为
- You think he did? - Not for a minute.
你是对的
You're right.
我们一起
We were together.
菲利克斯:给我打电♥话♥
嘿
Hey.
看,我刚从安迪那接到一个电♥话♥,就是他的ID让我们能够在这里住
Look, I just got a call from Andy, the guy whose ID we used to get this place.
他的住处已经被翻过
His place has been turned over.
- 什么? - 他们拿走了他的电脑
- What? - They took his laptop,
他们还拿走了他的iPad,所有!
they've taken his iPad, everything!
他们甚至在他床垫上割开一个洞,这家伙刚好在外!
They even cut a hole in his mattress. The guy is freakin' out!
这意味着什么?如果他们知道他,他们能知道我在哪里吗?
What does it mean? If they know about him, do they know where I am?
- 我必须离开吗? - 不,你...
- Do I have to get out? - No, you...
你呆在那里,我马上过来
You stay there, I'm gonna come right over.
好吧,快点
Alright, make it quick.
你要帮助吗?
You wanna help?
国立大学学生安德鲁 布拉肯巴克的家被突袭
The room of ANU student Andrew Brackenback was just raided
我想知道是谁授权的
and I wanna know who authorized the warrant.
为什么?
Why?
你能做吗?
Can you do that?
发向菲利克斯
来了
好,谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
沃恩
Vaughn.
金以前在信♥号♥♥局的老板
Kim's old boss at Signals Directorate.
谁是菲利克斯 克劳福德?
Who's Felix Crawford?
给他发放了逮捕令
There's a warrant out for his arrest.
现在警♥察♥正在去抓他的路上
Police are on their way to him right now.
与我一起
Come with me.
- 嘿 - 嘿,菲利克斯,我们在车上
- Hey. - Hey, Felix. We're in the car,
正朝你那里去
on our way to you.
我正在擦除硬盘
I've just wiped the hard drive.
我们两分钟到
We're two minutes away.
但菲利克斯,保留那电♥话♥卡,好吗?
But Felix, keep the SIM, alright?
好
Ok.
见鬼,警♥察♥到了!
Shit, the cops are here!
见鬼!
Shit!
日照,日照,日照!
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
- 我需要你保护好电♥话♥卡,好吗? - 什么电♥话♥卡?什么电♥话♥卡?
- I need you to hold on to the SIM, ok? - What SIM? What SIM?
马克斯 戴格提的
Max Dalgety's.
日照,日照,日照!
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
菲利克斯,告诉我什么情况,我不能... 我不能听到你
Felix, tell me what's happening. I can't... I can't hear you.
见鬼!
Shit!
联邦警♥察♥,开门!
Federal Police, open up!
菲利克斯?你在吗?
Felix? Are you there?
好,菲利克斯,我们到了
Okay, Felix, we're here.
你得到电♥话♥卡了吗?
Have you got the SIM?
菲利克斯?
Felix?
你得到电♥话♥卡了吗,菲利克斯?发生了什么?
Have you got the SIM, Felix? What's happening?
转身
Turn around.
剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表