剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表
金 格登,一名ASD特工,在调查一起自称马克斯 戴格提
An ASD agent, Kim Gordon, was killed investigating a murdered
的反♥中♥人士被谋杀案中被害
anti-China activist, who called himself Max Dalgety.
戴格提知道一些事情,金被害也是因为知道同样的事情
Dalgety knew something. Kim was killed for the same thing.
所以我想知道那是什么事
And I wanna know what it was.
萨宾有卷入任何持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥团队吗?
Did Sabine have any involvement with dissident groups?
凯文遇到某种麻烦?
Is Kevin in some sort of trouble?
我知道马克斯 戴格提是你们团队的
I know that Max Dalgety was in your group.
邱,那么这是什么团队?
Qui, so what is the group?
中国学生和其他人共同揭露人♥权♥侵害情况
Chinese students and others, committed to exposing human right's abuses.
- 萨宾与这事是什么关系? - 她是抗♥议♥计划中的一部分
- What about Sabine Hobbs? - Her protest was part of a plan.
我认为我们被跟踪了
I think we're being followed.
这是帕克斯顿照片里的那个人
It's the same guy as in the Paxton photo.
赵郑,他在金的监控列表
Zheng Zhao. He was on Kim's watch-list.
- 那么,追踪我有多长时间了? - 难以确定
- So, how long has he been tracking me? - It's impossible to tell.
金... 哦,见鬼!
Kim... Oh, shit!
哦,金被害的那夜他就在跟踪我
Oh, he was following me the night Kim died.
那么什么是“地狱犬”?
And what's this "Cerberus"?
每周五,公务车司机载着亲♥美♥的混♥蛋♥到联绑俱乐部
Every Friday, the ComCar drivers take some pro-American wankers
与他们的美国同行吃午餐
to the Commonwealth Club for lunch with their American counterparts.
那么他们就是“地狱犬”?
And they call it "Cerberus"?
澳大利亚的空中交通控制系统遭受到来自中国网络恐怖部队的攻击
Australia's Air Traffic Control came under attack from China's Cyber Terrorism Unit.
13分钟里我们完全失去了对任何飞机的联♥系♥
For 13 minutes we had absolutely no contact with any planes.
你已获得你的报道
You've got your story.
你知道我的儿子在空中,你却依然这样做
You knew my son was in the air. You still went ahead with it.
- 这不是我们 - 胡说!
- It wasn't us. - That's bullshit!
我们没有做,但回应不符合我们的利益
We didn't initiate this but it's not in our interest to react.
你会看到这是我们需要的方式
You'll see that this is the way we need to play it.
我们能结束所有这些事,如果我们能够遣返那个霍布斯女孩
We could stop all this, if we just repatriated the Hobbs girl.
她已经在这里
She's already here.
今天,我宣布澳大利亚安全机构成立
Today, I'm announcing the creation of the Safer Australia Agency,
由总检察长领导
to be headed by the Attorney-General.
机构鉴别出的所有有可能
It will be an offense to report or publish
造成伤害的安全信息
any information identified by the Agency
将会成为一个报告或一个报道
as detrimental to National Security.
并且能够扣押和讯问
And be able to detain and question
任何嫌疑者
anyone suspected of having such information.
她是日照真的?
Is she fuckin' serious?
- 没事! - 放松 老虎...
- It's fine! - Easy tiger...
他听我的
When I impress ***.
你现在居然开始雇佣保镖了?
But you're running to private security now, is it?
感觉报纸应该是消亡中的事物
Thought newspapers were a dying breed.
是的,显然我老板认为我很值钱
Yeah, apparently my boss thinks I'm worth it.
- 好吧,关于你的调查 - 怎么?
- Well, regarding your inquiry. - Yeah?
移♥民♥局没有赵郑进入这个国家的记录
There's no record with the Dept. of Immigration of a Zheng Zhao having ever been in the country.
那么,他必定有一本外交护照
Well, then he must be on a diplomatic passport.
没有任何匹配他名字或化名的网站
There's no match on his name or any aliases on the website.
有人向我射击,布里默
Someone shot at me, Brimmer.
如果是他,那会是一支能非常远距离射击的步♥枪♥
If it was him, it was with a pretty long-range rifle.
比如在北♥京♥
As in Beijing.
- 你没事吧,哈瑞? - 是的...
- Are you okay, Harry? - Yeah...
是的,很好
Yeah. Alright.
好吧,黎明时分在这里漫跑,你是一个非常容易的目标
Well, you're a pretty easy target jogging out here at the crack of dawn.
如你所讲,他甚至不在这个国家,所以...
Like you say, he's not even in the country, so...
拜
Bye.
走吧
Come on.
丹斯?
Dancer?
我找到郑了
I found Zheng.
是的,我正盯着他
Yeah, I'm looking at him right now.
秘密之城
第一季 第五集
让我出去!
拜托!
Please!
萨宾?
Sabine?
这样会弄坏你的伤口
怎么啦?
你要什么?
我需要天空
天空!
她有死在监护室里的风险,是你想看到的?
The risk is her death in custody, is that what you want?
我们处在严厉的命令下
We're under strict orders.
让她吸收点新鲜空气,我们不是中国
Let her have some fresh air, we're not China.
医生,你能向我描述一下吗?
干旱
寸草不生
没有树
高高的围墙
铁丝网
够了,进来
萨宾,我们得回去了
请多晒一会儿好吗?
过来
只有一天时间去为澳大利亚安全议案投票
With only days to go until the Senate vote on the Safer Australia bill,
反对者已经...
the opposition has had...
哈瑞特,黛安 霍布斯
Harriet? Diane Hobbs.
黛安,哈瑞特 邓克利
Diane, Harriet Dunkley.
有任何湖北监狱信息吗?
Any word from Hubei prison?
但她在被中断前说过什么?
But what did she say before she was cut off?
她知道我们不能谈论她的情况或任何她的事
She knows we're not supposed to talk about her case or anything to do with her cause.
好,但她说了什么,黛安?
Okay, but what did she say, Diane?
她问及她合唱团朋友情况
She asked after her friends from the Choir.
林中,刘英和邱王森
Lin Zhong, Liu Ying and Qiu Wan Sing.
找到他们...
To find out if they'd...
...如果他们消失了
...if they'd disappeared.
那么他们消失了吗?
And have they?
他们没有出现在抗♥议♥集♥会♥中
They haven't been at the protest vigils.
我问了周围
I asked around.
人们说他们刚走
People say they've just gone.
嘿!
Hey!
狗腿子
放我走
嘿,别让他跑了
别开枪
让他走
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
我知道网络攻击不是中国
I know the cyber attack wasn't China,
但我需要说服总理那是卡特里奥娜 贝利搞的鬼
but I need to convince the PM that it was orchestrated by Catriona Bailey.
抹黑中国去推动她的血腥法案
To blacken China's name and push through her bloody legislation.
我错过了道歉或那就是?
Did I miss the apology or was that it?
我会怎么去想?我儿子在其中一架飞机上!
What was I supposed to think? My son was on one of those planes!
你不想我帮助你搞清你的名字?
Don't you want me to help you clear your name?
中国不渴望世界的认同
China doesn't crave the world's approval.
不像美国,我们能与不喜欢的人交往
Unlike the Americans, we can handle not being liked.
我需要给图希证明这个阴谋,否则我无法关闭澳大利亚安♥全♥局♥
I need to prove this conspiracy to Toohey or I can't shut down Safer Australia.
我们谈论的是这个国家最大的亲♥美♥反♥中♥政♥治♥人物
We're talking about the biggest pro-US, anti-China politician in the country.
她建立起她自己的间谍机构
She's about to set up her own spy agency.
关闭她不是中国的利益?
Isn't it in China's best interests, to shut her down?
中国有4千年的历史
China has over 4 thousand years of History.
我们之前对付过很多敌人
We've dealt with enemies before.
我需要一些东西去说服图希
I need something to convince Toohey.
我作为朋友请求你,温
I'm asking you as a personal favour, Weng.
嗨,哈瑞
Hi, Harry.
你是正出来还是正进来?
Are you coming out or going in?
有时候我喜欢来到这里
I like to come here sometimes.
我不能处理她的东西
I can't pack up her things.
我会给你一只手,如果你需要
I'll give you a hand, if you need.
你的影子怎么了?
What happened to your shadow?
我们分道了
We parted ways.
那么,你现在住在这里了?
And so what, you're staying here now?
我估计保持移♥动♥最好
I figured it's best to keep on the move.
不在同一个地方连续超过两夜
Not staying in the same place more than 2 nights in a row.
至少保持到你逮捕郑
At least not until you've arrested Zheng.
好吧,不是那样的
Well, that's not how it works.
我不能触碰他,我最多只能驱逐他
We can't touch him. The best I can do is have him expelled.
不,他不能离开这个国家
No, he can't leave the country.
他必须面对指控
He's gotta face charges.
逮捕他需要总检察长批准
Arresting him would require ministerial approval from the Attorney General.
这时中国会使用外交豁免权让他回国,然后我们会永远丢失他
And then China would have him flown back under diplomatic immunity and we'd lose him forever.
如果我们不逮捕他
What if you didn't arrest him,
如果你把他抓到一个房♥间里
what if you got him in a room,
锁上他,直到你获得答案前不让他离开?
chained him to a sink, and didn't let him out until you got an answer?
晚安,哈瑞特
Goodnight, Harriet.
剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表