剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表
非常暴露
too exposed.
你不能这样平庸的成长
You couldn't thrive in such banality.
你应该帮助我
And you should help me.
帕克斯顿 矿业协会行贿基金
PAXTON MINING UNION SLUSH FUND
你又Tinder成功了,约翰?
You've been on Tinder again, John?
我认为有一个你们得到的东西不是属于你们的
I think one of you has picked up something that doesn't belong to you.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
所以?
So?
我是第四个合气道黑带
I'm a fourth dan black belt in Aikido,
我就算我穿着高跟鞋,也能踢烂你的瘦屁♥股♥
I could whoop your skinny ass, even in these heels.
现在,递过来
Now, hand it over.
见鬼!那不是日照的合气道
Shit! That's not fuckin' Aikido!
我说谎了,给我这电♥话♥卡
I lied. Give me the SIM.
- 哦 见鬼! - 不讲道理
- Oh shit! - Brutal.
嘿,他还好吗?
Hey, is he ok?
文件不支持
瓦里克,能让我快点吗?我已经受够了
Can we make it quick, Warrick? I've got a lot on.
对不起,金 我必须进行全搜索
Sorry, Kim. I've gotta do a full search.
- 全搜索?为什么? - 程序...
- Full search? Why? - Procedure...
沃恩
Vaughn.
能取下来吗?
Will you take it off, please?
我需要你...
I'll need you to...
转过去然后...
just to turn and...
我知道做什么
I know what to do.
日照你
Fuck you.
安全
All clear.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你找到了什么?
Did you find something?
东西方教育基金
罗伊德 兰肯
东西方教育基金,你能查找谁是受益人吗?
East-West Education Fund. Can you find out who the beneficiaries are?
罗伊德 兰肯是在上面这个基金会接收矿业协会资金的
Lloyd Rankin was on the board of a fund, receiving Mining Union moneys.
也许是帕克斯顿的支付方结束了他的生命
Probably, Paxton's way of paying him off.
让他对发生在中国的事沉默
Keeping him quiet about whatever happened in China.
所以在帕克斯顿挪用矿协资金问题上我是对的,
So, I was right. About Paxton misappropriating Mining Union funds.
一直
The whole time,
我都是对的
I was right.
我的霍布斯访谈在哪里?
Where's my Hobbs interview?
我会尽快让你知道,我们已经准备发表
I'll let you know as soon as we're ready to publish.
我们会施加压力让你的女儿回家
We'll just keep the pressure on and get your daughter home.
感谢你
Thank you.
这是...
It's...
这是一个很好的访谈
It has been good to talk.
有更多的问题我想问你
There's one more question that I wanted to ask you.
3天前他从湖中拉上岸
He was pulled out of the lake, 3 days ago.
不是意外事故
It wasn't an accident.
我不认识他
I don't know him.
他的身份是伪造的
He had assumed somebody else's identity.
男孩叫马克斯 戴格提
A boy called Max Dalgetty.
我依然试图发现他的真识身份
I'm still trying to work out who he really was.
-= 人人不翻人人翻 =-
但... 牵连到合唱团
But... the connection with the Choir with Sabine,
萨宾的合唱团
with Sabine,
并且是谋杀
and murdered,
这向我敲响了警钟
that just rings alarm bells to me.
你的问题是什么?
What is it that you're asking?
我想知道萨宾是否知道他是谁
I wanna find out if Sabine knows who he really was.
10分钟后我与她有一个
I have a scheduled phone call
预定电♥话♥
in 10 minutes time.
- 为什么取消? - 霍布斯夫人我不会担心
- Why is it cancelled? - I wouldn't worry, Mrs. Hobbs.
- 我们会重新安排 - 但明天是她的生日
- We'll ask for a reschedule. - But it's her birthday tomorrow.
- 求你了,这是我唯一机会祝她生日快乐 - 我理解你的牵挂...
- Please, it's my only chance to wish her happy birthday. - I understand your concern...
- 为什么不能明天联♥系♥你? - 但她知道
- Why don't I get back to you tomorrow, than? - But she knows
我以为今天能与她说话
I'm supposed to talk to her today.
她会认为我忘记了她
She will think I've forgotten her.
我明天能让你知道新消息
I can let you know more tomorrow.
我们获得新消息会告诉你
I'll update you when we have more information.
最后一次见面时间?
我们获得新消息会告诉你
I'll update you when we have more information.
哈克斯力先生,大使♥馆♥的人
Mr. Huxley, when was the last time
最后见到她是什么时候?
that someone from the Consulate saw Sabine?
-= 人人不翻人人翻 =-
- 我会... - 应该在周一见到她,见到她了吗?
- I will see... - She was supposed to be seen on Monday. Was she?
得到秘书的邮件后我们会再谈
We'll speak then, I will get my secretary to e-mail.
过得怎样,迪伦?
How are you going, Dylan?
是,我很好
Yeah, I'm okay.
妈妈已经告诉你了?
Did Mom tell you already?
什么?
What?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
- 妈妈? - 是的?
- Mom? - Yes?
- 她来了 - 迪伦,等等,什么?
- She's coming. - Dylan. Wait. What?
嗨,亲爱的,什么事?
Hi, hun, what's up?
记得我开始工作时
Remember when I started in the job
我说过我们必须为任何事情做好准备?
and I said that we had to be prepared for anything?
好的,坏的,丑陋的?
For the good, the bad and the ugly?
是的...
Yes...
好吧,事情变得非常非常不好看
Well, things are about to get very, very ugly.
印象深刻,马尔
It's impressive, Mal.
尽管是你
Even for you.
为什么不让我们知道?
Why didn't we know about this?
ASIO做了深入的背景调查但没有发现
ASIO did a full background but nothing came up.
民♥意♥已经低于50,这会让我们完蛋的
The polls are already sub-50. It's gonna kill us.
你知道他们将要怎么称呼你吗,不知道?
You know what they're gonna call you, don't you?
马主席
Chairman Mal.
我投吉姆 加洛一票去替换马尔
I vote Jim Gallo, to replace Mal.
他是可靠的,我喜欢他
He's steady, I like him.
虽然他必须摆脱可笑的按♥摩♥
Though he'll have to get rid of that ridiculous massage...
有人试图抹黑♥马♥尔并且...
Someone is trying to smear Mal and they're using this to...
利用这拖我们在南中国海进行军事集结
drag us into the military build-up, in the South China Sea.
- 想要转移话题? - 在你的旅行津贴上作弊
- Doesn't that make a difference? - Cheating on your travel allowance
是抹黑 是犯罪!
is a smear. This is criminal!
一个骗子,甚至是一个叛徒
A liar. Maybe even a traitor.
如果你解雇我
If you sack me,
我会加入左派
I'll take the Left with me.
我可以说他们希望给你余下任期戴上荆棘王冠
And I'll say they wanted you to wear the rest of your Leadership like a crown of thorns.
不要威胁我
Don't you threaten me.
你忘记了你曾经对议会撒谎
You have lied by omission, to Parliament...
对你的选民撒谎
and your own constituents.
这是你自己制♥造♥的“大日照”
This is a "catastroFuck" of your own making!
当我绝对没有错时,我为什么应该说任何事给任何人?
And why should I say anything to anyone, when I've done absolutely nothing wrong?
如果你抛弃我
If you wanna get rid of me,
就因为曾经被中国公♥安♥抓捕过
because I was dragged down to the Station by Chinese Policemen
谁不能说一个不存在的故事
who couldn't tell one **** from another
到时你会成为受影响的那一位
and you're the one who will suffer.
你会看上去很糟糕
You'll look weak.
你会看上去不忠诚
You'll look disloyal.
一个不会给自己公平待遇的领导
A leader who wouldn't give one of his own a fair go.
这是血腥澳大利亚
And that's un-bloody-Australian.
我们从来没有得到指令
We're never getting injunction.
- 照片得公布出去 - 我们让它公布
- The photo is gonna get out. - and we let it get out.
当我们说出事实,这没什么问题
When we tell the truth, there's nothing to it.
你会告诉邓克利?
You'll talk to Dunkley?
哈瑞特 邓克利 不关心事情的真♥相♥
Harriett Dunkley doesn't care what the real story is.
她只想看我从高处跌落,所以不
She just wants to see me fall from a great height. No.
她得到机会前,让别人公布出去
Put it out through someone else, before she gets the chance.
我可以将它交给阿诺德 贝内特
I could get it to Arnold Bennet.
如果你给他牵连你的东西,他应该知道被欺骗
He would know he was being taken for a ride, if you gave him a token yourself.
没有任何人被欺骗,我们只是给某人事实
No one is getting taken for a ride, we're just giving someone the facts.
这是一个荒诞的主意
It's an absurd idea.
好吧,这是大胆
It's bold, alright.
你知道吗,马尔?
You know what, Mal?
你的组织接下来会尿床
The rest of your faction are bed-wetters.
担惊受怕的运作,表示同情
Running on *** and fellow-feeling.
剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表