剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表
印象深刻,马尔,即便是你
It's impressive, Mal. Even for you.
你对议会和对你选民撒谎
You have lied by omission to Parliament and to your own constituents.
这是你自己制♥造♥的“大日照”
This is a "catastroFuck" of your own making.
我的职业生涯正受到威胁
The clock is ticking on my career.
你在我这里期待着什么...
You expect something from me...
你应该帮助我
And you should help me.
这是热心北♥京♥警官的一个小小错误
An error on the part of an always zealous Beijing Police Officer.
正如帕克斯顿先生所讲
As Mr. Paxton has said.
萨宾 霍布斯在哪里
Where is Sabine Hobbs?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
我们要维持这种假象多长时间? 她是失明,不是傻子
How long do we have to maintain this illusion? She is blind, not stupid.
哈克斯力先生,大使♥馆♥的人最后见到她是什么时候?
Mr. Huxley, when was the last time someone from the Consulate saw Sabine?
你所了解萨宾有卷入任何异见团队
Did Sabine have any involvement with dissident groups,
嗨
Hi.
艾薇, 陈艾薇
Ivy. Ivy Chen.
你怎么认识兰肯先生的?
How did you know Mr. Rankin?
你如何解释介于你,罗伊德 兰肯和陈艾薇的关系?
How do you explain the relationship between you, Lloyd Rankin and Ivy Chen?
这是两个号♥码,找回来了吗?
There are two numbers here. Were either of them retrieved?
那个我不知道
Not that I know of.
我认为有一个你们得到的东西不是属于你们的
I think one of you has picked up something that doesn't belong to you.
给我这电♥话♥卡
Give me the SIM.
戴格提调查终止了
The Dalgetty investigation has been shut down.
有什么特别原因? -机构间的事
- Any particular reason? - Inter-Agency matter.
- 我遇到麻烦了,哈瑞 - 金,你吓我了
- I'm in trouble, Harry. - Kim, you're scaring me.
离开这里你会死的
You'll catch your death out here.
为什么把我带到这里?
Why did you bring me here?
别靠得太近
Don't come any closer.
有点戏剧化
It‘s a bit melodramatic.
真的?你如何让母亲死的?
Really? How did your mother die?
你认为我杀了你母亲?
You think I killed your mother?
她从第4层的公♥寓♥阳台掉下去
She falls from the balcony of a 4th floor apartment.
同样那天你被抓捕
You get arrested on the same day.
只有一个人知道你和我母亲的事,但却死了
The only person who could make the link between you and my mother, turns up dead.
看,我不知道罗伊德给你讲了什么
Look, I don't know what Loyd told you.
没有人杀害你母亲,艾薇
No one killed your mother, Ivy.
她是...
She was...
她是不幸的
She was unhappy.
但这里有人想伤害我
But there are people here who wanna do me harm.
我不想你在那里被抓
And I don't want you to get caught up in that.
维也纳音乐学院,音乐学学位
The Vienna Conservatory. Degree in Musicology.
我会... 我会负责你的费用
I'll... I'll cover your fees,
- 你的梦想 - 全是染血的钱
- your board. - All blood money.
看,我在试图保护你
Look, I'm trying to protect you.
我不想要你的帮助,我不想与你有任何关系
I don't want your help. I don't want anything more to do with you.
不要试图再来看我
Do not try to see me again.
如果你再来,我会报♥警♥
If you do, I will call the police.
我会告诉媒体,也许这样你会真正的改变
I will call the newspapers. Maybe this time you will actually get charged.
- 别说了,艾薇 - 不要...
- Just stop it, Ivy. - Don't! Just...
- 好... - 离我远一点!
- Okay... - Get away from me!
- 冷静下来好吗? - 一切都还好?
- Calm down, okay? - Is everything alright?
秘密之城
第一季 第三集
名字?
Name?
电♥话♥,相机,录音设备
Phone, camera, recording device.
拿出来,同样
Putting it down, as well.
赫蒂?
Hetty?
啊,莱斯
Aw, Les.
你好吗?
How are you?
我就像失去他两次
It's like we lost him twice.
血腥的诺克斯堡
Bloody Fort Knox.
我想他埋葬在农场,你知道吗?
I wanted him burried on the farm, did you know?
他们不会同意的
They won't allow it.
对,这主任喜欢控制
Yeah. The Director likes to be in control.
这里日照的热啊!
It's so fuckin' hot in here!
温度降下来,有人快虚脱了
Turn it down, somebody is gonna collapse.
- 对不起 先生,但... - 什么?
- Sorry, Sir, but... - What?!
你能打日照的战争,但你不能操作加热器?
You're gonna run a fuckin' war but you can't operate a heater?
加热器没有打开,先生
The heating is not on, Sir.
我知道我们都很震惊和难过突然失去我们的同事和朋友
I know we're all shocked and saddened by the sudden loss of our colleague and friend.
在开始前,不管怎样,我愿提醒你们
Before we begin, however, I'd like to remind you all of the need to be circumspect
当一个悲剧的个人事件引起外界关注时,你们需要小心谨慎
when a tragic personal event invites the curiosity of outsiders.
本杰明 莱斯利 戈登
Benjamin Lesley Gordon
参加了当时的国防信♥号♥♥局
joined what was then the Defense Signals Directorate
在2001年的招收
in the intake of 2001,
之后在澳大利亚国立大学进行卓越的研究生涯
after a brilliant academic career at the Australian National University.
他的卓越延续到他担任的局里工作
That brilliance continued in the work that he did at the Directorate.
他的卓越从2001年加入一直到他上周去世
From his arrival in 2001, until his passing last week.
西♥藏♥
人♥权♥
帕克斯议员?
Senator Paxton?
霍布斯夫人...
Mrs. Hobbs...
没有人告诉我任何事
No one is telling me anything.
我所获得的只是领♥事♥馆♥的空头保证
All I get from the Consulate are empty assurances.
- 政♥府♥在做什么? - 霍布斯夫人
- What's the Government doing? - Mrs. Hobbs,
- 我完全赞赏你的关心... - 我不知道萨宾在哪里
- I can fully appreciate your concern... - I do not know where Sabine is.
或她怎么了,或即使...
Or how she is, or even if...
- 我,我只是想听到她的声音 - 看,我只能...
- I, I just wanna hear her voice. - Look, I can only...
- 我只能重复政♥府♥的保证... - 胡说!
- reiterate the Government's assurances... - Bullshit!
你的政♥府♥做的所有事都在激怒中国
Your Government is doing everything it can to aggravate China.
把军舰派到中国南海
Moving warships into the South China Sea.
你怎么认为好战份子能帮助萨宾? 你们让事情更糟!
How do you think warmongering is going to help Sabine? You're making things worse!
- 好吧,我不能继续这谈话了... - 我想给我女儿说话
- Okay, I can't continue this conversation... - I want to speak to my daughter.
- 是的,我很赞赏... - 我想知道她是否一切都好
- Yes, I appreciate that... - I want to know if she is alright.
是的
Yes.
我... 我想知道她是否活着
I... I want to know if she is alive.
取消我的会议
Cancel my meetings.
那个小锡兵,麦考利夫,在议会徘徊,试图引起口水大战
That oxidized tin soldier, McAuliffe, is wandering around Parliament, trying to wrangle a war.
就是南中国海,或他想扩大?
Just the South China Sea or is he thinking of expanding?
谁知道?
Who knows?
但我要去弄明白
But I'm gonna find out.
我有个朋友在餐饮业,她会知道
I've got a friend in Catering, who'll know.
嗨,芭芭拉,这是罗尼
Hi, Barbara, it's Ronnie.
看,在先前的15-20分钟有任何订单?
Look, have you had any orders in the past 15, 20 minutes?
感谢你
Thank you.
今早剧烈的霜冻,将军
Heavy frost this morning, General.
是的,冬季结束前将会看到更糟糕的情况
Well, we'll see worse before Winter is over.
感谢你,梅兰妮
Thank you, Melanie.
早上好,将军,还有房♥间吗?
Good morning, General. Room for one more?
充足的房♥间,马尔
Plenty of room, Mal.
杯子在柜子上,自己拿
Cups are on the sideboard. Help yourself.
那么计划哪首军舰是你们俩接下来派出的?
So which of my warships are you two planning to send out next?
将军在这里讨论国♥家♥安♥全♥法
The General is here to discuss National Security Legislation.
澳大利亚安全机构
Safer Australia Agency.
我看你没有失去你向往的奥威尔,卡特里奥娜
I see you haven't lost your yearn for the Orwellian, Catriona.
危险的世界,马尔
It's a dangerous world, Mal.
我们不能用瞎撞去获得情报
We can't take a haphazard approach to Intelligence.
所以你想要一个情报收集的中心机构,去获得更多
So you want a centralized Agency that will collect, pretty much,
所有在澳大利亚,亚洲和中东的电讯,
all the electronic communications through Australia, Asia and the Middle East,
接通五眼联盟军事卫星
linked to the Five Eyes military satellites.
嗯,总之我们正在收集情报
Hum, we're gathering the Intelligence, anyway.
只是现在你从无人机图像中获得了一个涉及到你玛格丽特阿姨的
Only now you get to to cross-reference Auntie Margaret's Christmas calls,
圣诞电♥话♥
with vision from an armed drone.
我能看这事的任何授权?
Do, do I need a warrant for any of this?
不,正好授权这个的部长
No. Just authorization from the Minister,
刚好是你,卡特里奥娜
that happens to be you, Catriona.
这是走向警♥察♥国家的议案
This is a bill for a Police State.
你作为那个胖蜘蛛处在中间
With you as the big fat spider in the center of it.
这事绝不会通过内阁
This thing will never get through Cabinet.
这制♥造♥少数派的公民自♥由♥
There are still a few surviving civil libertarians in the building
马丁 图希就是他们中的一员
and Martin Toohey is one of them.
这事只有两种可能:
That thing has got two chances:
日照所有和没有
fuck all and none.
剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表