剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表
那电♥话♥我给你但不要泄漏,明白吗?
that phone I just gave you, let's just keep that between us, okay?
当然,金
Sure, Kim.
检察长,我能占有你一分钟吗?
Attorney, can I have one minute?
给你20公尺到会计办公室
You can have 20 meters to the Treasurer's office
同时我发个推特
while I send a tweet.
帕克斯顿准备在澳大利亚建造潜艇?
Paxton is gonna build the submarines in Australia?
我肯定在这危急时刻他有他的理由
I'm sure he has his reasons at this critical time.
我就是说“不带领澳大利亚结盟对抗北♥京♥
As in, "don't tie Australia to an alliance against Beijing
同时让萨宾 霍布斯烂在中国监狱”?
while Sabine Hobbs rots in a Chinese prison"?
你知道规矩,只是深厚的背景
You know the rules, deep background only.
如果你想要报价,去找帕克斯顿
If you want a quote, go to Paxton.
但不管哪条路,不会让大多数工党议员支持他?
But, either way, wouldn't most Labour MPs support him?
不,如果意味着冒险美国联盟
Not if it means risking the U.S. alliance.
是他最后的正确信条
It's he last article of faith to the Right.
唯一让我们派系团结的事
The only thing keeping my faction together.
好,这正是他们为什么怕你,检察长
Well, that and their fear of you, Attorney.
谢谢你,哈瑞特
Thank you, Harriett.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to speak to you.
如何让那照片冒出来的?
How did that photo get out?
嘿,沙沙,帮帮忙
Hey, Sacha, do me a favour,
我在找寻20年前马尔帕克斯顿在中国的原因
I'm looking to why Mal Paxton was in China, circa 20 years ago.
旅游学习或出差工作
Because of a study trip or a union junket.
给我点时间
Give me a sec.
已经查到,在92年6月
Already checked it. In June 1992,
他作为年轻的工会代表到北♥京♥
he was on a Young Labour Delegation to Beijing.
当时谁是任务负责人
Who was Head of Mission, then?
好吧,兰肯先生,我的确切消息说你是常驻中国的专家
Well, I am reliably informed that you are the resident expert on all things China, Mr. Rankin.
我不会说是专家,也许是“着迷”
I wouldn't say expert. "Aficionado", maybe.
所以之前和后来你都在天♥安♥门♥?
So you were there before and after Tienanmen?
是的,确实
Yeah, indeed.
他们藐视动♥乱♥,中国已经现代化
And despite the trouble, China was modernizing
并且我们因为保持乐观主义
and we had cause for optimism.
很多澳大利亚资深人士也去过
A lot of senior Australians visiting too.
哦,我主办过很多来自总理那边的重要人物
Oh, I did host a lot of important people from the Prime Minister down.
但我认为他们中的一些人不是大人物
I supposed some of them weren't such big names, but
比如后来出现的马尔科姆 帕克斯顿
emerged later, like Malcolm Paxton.
我了解他在北♥京♥有好几个月,那是1992年
I understand that he was in Beijing for several months, in 1992.
是的,我回忆起了,他在那里
Yes, I... I do recall it, he was there.
有没有某种形式的外交事件?
Was there a diplomatic incident of some kind?
来自公♥安♥的麻烦?
Police trouble?
我知道他被逮捕,并且你是负责人,所以...
I know that he was arrested. And you were Head of Mission, so...
你会非常清楚的
you would know that too.
帕克斯顿先生已经被证明是专业上的疏忽
Mr. Paxton has proven to be a professional blind spot,
那对你来说只是过去,邓克利小姐
in the past, for you, Miss Dunkley.
我讨厌对历史重复,特别是
I would hate for History to repeat, over such a...
这样一件小事上
trivial matter.
以防万一...
Just in case...
兰肯先生,非常感谢你的茶
Thank you so much for the tea, Mr. Rankin.
哈瑞特 邓克利刚刚在这里
Harriett Dunkley has just been here.
总理
Prime Minister.
马尔,卡特里奥娜告诉我你把猫放到鸽子中间
Catriona tells me you set the cat among the pigeons, Mal.
不,事实上我说猫日照了鸽子们
No. I said the cat, actually, fucked the pigeons.
马尔是对的
Mal is right.
确定日本潜艇会是偏袒
Locking-in the Japanese subs would be taking sides.
承认吧马尔,你和你的熊猫伙伴
Admit it, Mal, you and your panda mates
想要渐渐离开盟友
want to squirm away from allies
- 谁是我们的后援... - 从什么时候?
- who've had our backs... - Since when?
从越南或伊♥拉♥克♥后?
Since Vietnam or Iraq?
说真的卡特里奥娜
Seriously, Catriona, with friends like those...
错误时间去承担一个新抉择
It's a bad time to commit to a new direction.
在北♥京♥一个愚蠢的姑娘点燃自己
A silly girl sets herself on fire, in Beijing
并且我们要背弃我们最亲密的盟友?
and we betray our closest ally?
监狱交换一直存在
A prison swap has been raised.
他们愿意交易
They're willing to deal.
不需要多言
Not in so many words.
只需要合适的报价
Solely for the right offer.
美国不会让北♥京♥去钳制世界贸易
America will not let Beijing put a choke hold on world trade.
是什么让你认为他们向亚洲倾斜?
Why do you think they've pivoted towards Asia?
龙在骚动,它需要被遏制
The dragon has stirred, it needs to be contained.
日照的理由,我们不加入
For fuck's sake, we are not joining a new arms race
对我们最大贸易伙伴的新一轮军备竞赛
in isolating our biggest trading partner.
马丁
Martin.
你见过投票
You've seen the polls.
直到萨宾 霍布斯回家
Until Sabine Hobbs gets home,
我们不做任何可能让中国烦恼的事
we do nothing that might upset Beijing.
你介意吗?
Do you mind?
不要让绿党抓住你,你知道他们对古老森林有怎样的感觉
Don't let the "Greens" catch you. You know how they feel about old-growth forests.
马尔 帕克斯顿
Mal Paxton
他们砍掉了购买♥♥日本联盟号♥潜艇计划
has killed the plan to buy Soyuz subs in Japan.
在他们关押萨宾 霍布斯期间,避免让北♥京♥不愉快
Avoid offending Beijing, while they still hold Sabine Hobbs.
- 你有从帕克斯顿那里获得报价? - 我不确定在他的圣诞卡名单中
- Have you got a quote from Paxton? - I'm not exactly on his Christmas card list.
交给帕克斯顿会讲的人
Give it to someone Paxton will talk to.
- 千万别是格瑞夫 - 他在着手霍布斯国家政策
- Please, Gus, not Griff. - He is running national political on Hobbs.
你的溺水小伙有什么信息?
What about your drowned kid?
照片从我的手♥机♥中清除了
The photo was wiped from my phone.
某种黑客,金正在跟进
Some kind of hack. Kim is looking into it.
仍然让你前夫做你的脏活?
Still got your ex-husband doing your dirty work?
- 这是什么? - 萨宾 霍布斯的资料
- What's this'? - Sabine Hobbs' press pack.
- 让头满意 - 别让我当大喇叭
- Make Head Office happy. - Don't make me do a puff piece!
人们的兴趣是记者感兴趣的
Human interest is for journos interested in humans.
我做政♥治♥这块
I do politicians.
是恐龙在这里的最后几天,哈瑞
It's the last days of the dinosaurs here, Harry.
发行量直线下降,我马上要退休享受生活
Circulation is plummeting. My gold retirement watch is ticking.
而你依然在狗窝里
And you're still in the dog house.
出去后把门关上
Close the door on your way out.
9个月以前,萨宾 霍布斯赢得声誉
9 months ago, Sabine Hobbs won the prestigious
北♥京♥音乐学院奖学金导致她
Beijing Music Academy scholarship resulting in her,
现在不幸的中国之旅
now, infamous and ill-fated trip to China.
萨宾的妈妈黛安也看到萨宾在北♥京♥监狱
Sabine's mother, Diane, also saw Sabine in the Beijing prison
并且满意...
and was satisfied...
佛教中自焚有着悠久的历史
Self-imolation has a long history in Buddhism.
是反对压♥迫♥异议的最终行为
It's the ultimate act of dissent against oppression.
越南和尚广德把这称为“为斗争捐献”
The Vietnamese monk Quang Duc called it "A donation to the struggle".
萨宾爱好和平主张“自♥由♥西♥藏♥!”
Sabine is a peace-loving advocate for "Free Tibet!".
这是纯真的抗♥议♥
This was an act of naive protest.
政♥府♥知道,每个人都知道
The Government knows it. Everyone knows it,
除了中国 ,我女儿不是...
except the China. My daughter is no...
有什么新东西吗,难道只有这个资料?
Is there anything new here or are we just regurgitating the press pack?
女士们先生们,我希望你们欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, I want you to welcome
新任美国大使来到澳大利亚
the new United States Ambassador to Australia,
布伦特 摩尔登先生
Mr. Brent Moreton.
非常感谢你,总理先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Prime Minister.
我是普通人
I'm a simple man.
我因一个橄榄球奖学金上了大学
I attended college on a football scholarship,
这些... 也许能告诉你有多普通
which... probably, tells you just how simple.
因此,我会用他人的发言来代替
So, instead of giving a speech of my own invention,
我会告诉你们总统在我离开时对我说了什么
I will, instead, tell you what the President said to me as I was leaving.
他把我叫到椭圆形办公室然后对我说,“布伦特...
He called me into the Oval Office and he said to me, "Brent...
“没有更大的友谊”
"there's no greater friendship,"
“没有更好的联盟超过澳大利亚与美国的关系”
"no true alliance than that which exists between Australia and the United States".
“那就是我为什么把你送到那里的原因”
"And that's the reason why I'm sending you down there."
“因为那里没有什么”
"Because no matter how hard you try"
“能让你搞砸”
"even you can't screw it up."
感谢你
Thank you.
那么你是如何找到堪培拉,大使?
So, how are you finding Canberra, Ambassador?
寒冷
Cold.
是的
Yes.
你从来没有真正习惯
You never really get used to it.
部长,这里很快♥感♥受到酷热
Minister, this is gonna feel tropical,
相比这日照的冰箱,白房♥子会把你扔进去
compared to the fuckin' freezer the White House is gonna put you in.
剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表