剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表
马尔!
Mal!
不要浪费你力气,卡特里奥娜
Don't waste your breath, Catriona.
马尔!
Mal!
你受伤了,马尔
You're wounded, Mal.
血迹满地
Trailing blood all over camper.
你的支持者已经回头
Your supporters have turned their backs.
图希不想和你有任何干系
Toohey wants nothing to do with you.
我可能是你仅剩的朋友!
I may be the only friend you have left!
好吧,我遇到麻烦了
Well, than I'm in trouble.
我很关心
I'm concerned.
一高级部长,牵连到一起犯罪
A Minister of the Crown, implicated in a crime
直到现在没有调查
and yet no investigation.
我想知道假设ASIO或联邦警♥察♥
I wonder if ASIO or the Federal Police
也许想发现多一点
might wanna look a little more closely.
稍微深挖一点
Dig around a little bit.
找到什么... 新鲜的
Find something... fresh.
嗯?
Hum?
日照你
Fuck you.
口才一直那么好
Eloquent as ever.
虚假固执的官僚
Shifty hard-ass caprine bureaucrats.
我想知道事实,哈特
I want to know the truth, Het.
我从他们那里得不到什么
I'm not gonna get it from them.
但我会找到发生了什么
But I am gonna find out what happened.
没什么可以长♥期♥隐藏在这个城市,莱斯
Nothing stays hidden in this town for long, Les.
哦,我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
本把他的秘密保守得很好
Ben was pretty good at keeping his secret.
而这让我容易去理解本...
And it was easier for me to understand Ben...
变成一位女人
becoming a woman.
但不能理解他离开你?
But to understand him leaving you?
来,我们换一杯茶
Come one, we'll get you another cup of tea.
不
No.
回家有很长的路,然而膀胱不如以前
It's a long drive home and the bladder isn't what it was.
你始终会在农场受到欢迎,哈特
You'll always be welcome at the farm, Het.
你会做到的,不是吗?
You're done with that, aren't you?
我会尽快告诉你
I'll talk to you soon.
我对你的失去表示难过
I'm sorry for your loss.
同样
And yours.
哦好,我现在需要回到办公室
Oh well, I'm needed right back at the office.
- 嘿,托马斯 - 是?
- Hey, Thomas. - Yeah?
你有没有被警方询问?
Have you been questioned by the police yet?
是不是每一个职员?
Has anyone from the Directorate?
因为我已经被询问三次
Because I've already been called in 3 times.
嗯... 我们... 哦!我真的,真的需要半天时间,所以...
Hum... We... Oh! I really, really need to get a half-day, so...
托马斯,这里的任何事
Thomas, everyhting here,
指出了机构的掩盖行为
points to an agency covering-up.
嗯...
Hum...
我不知道任何事
I don't know anything.
再见,哈瑞特
Goodbye, Harriet.
你有毒,马尔,保持日照的距离!
You are toxic, Mal. Stay the fuck away!
我想见他
I wanna see him.
我给你的建议是低下头
My advice to you is to keep your head down,
- 救我 - ...直到中国崩溃所有人忘记了时
- Save me... - ...until everyone has forgotten about this Chinese debacle.
你说完了吗?
Are you finished?
当他躲藏到他的办公室里时我不会接受你的演讲
I will not cop a lecture from you while he hides there in his office.
- 别啊,搭档! - 不要叫我搭档!
- Come on, mate! - Don't call me mate!
搭档是获取的术语
Mate is a term that is earned.
不是吗,马蒂
Isn't it, Marty?
在某人身后你获取了一年
It is earned over years of watching someone's back,
包围某人的支持者
rounding up someone's supporters
重创他的敌人
and knifing their enemies.
一意孤行,就连他的参谋长都拿他没办法
And doing favors that even his Chief of Staff has no idea about.
进来
In here.
不是你
Not you.
卡特里奥娜 贝利是... 失控了
Catriona Bailey is... out of control.
她在试图将这个国家带进独♥裁♥政♥权♥
She is trying to turn this country into a dictatorship,
她自己作为斯塔西领袖
with herself as Chief of the Stasi.
你见过这法案
You've seen the bill.
这是老旧的一-二组合
It's the old one-two combination.
启动一场战争,尽管每个人都在害怕侵略时
Start a war and while everyone is shit-scared about the foreign hordes,
你们消减了他们的公民权利
you relieve them of their civil rights.
卡特里奥娜 贝利没有发动战争
Catriona Bailey has not started a war.
但她在升级!
But she is part of the escalation!
反应和过度反应
Reaction and overreaction.
直到我们像三明治一样夹在两个军事超级大国间
Until we're sandwiched between two heavily armed super powers.
没有谁会退缩
Neither of whom will back down.
我视贝利为好书
Bailey is in my good books.
她没有公开的羞辱我
She didn't publicly humiliate me.
看,我认为我能安排一名囚犯的交换
Look, I think I can arrange a prisoner's swap.
那么我们就能让萨宾 霍布斯回家
And we can get Sabine Hobbs home.
马尔,我如果同一天听到“帕克斯顿”和“中国"这词
Mal, if I hear the words 'Paxton' and 'China' on the same day,
如果你中国茶喝得过多
if you so much as drink a cup of Chinese tea,
我会从内阁中把你解雇
I will sack you from the Cabinet.
并且我会确保你失去预选资格
And then I will make sure you lose pre-selection.
当服务于她的最高利益时贝利支持你
Bailey supports you when it serves her best interests.
从改变的那一分钟起,她会无视你
The minute that changes, she will roll right over you.
我已经准备好
And I'm prepared for that.
你会更喜欢咖啡吗?
Did you prefer coffee?
对不起那样,我会清理干净的
Sorry about that. I'll clean that up.
给我点时间
Just give me a moment.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
你有许可吗?
Do you have a warrant?
他是我的朋友
He was a friend.
朋友有房♥门钥匙?
A friend with a house key?
所以,查理斯 丹斯,金和我是同事,跨机构
So, Charles Dancer. Kim and I were colleagues. Across Agencies.
安♥全♥局♥?
ASIO?
非公开...
It doesn't show...
她从来没有提到你
She never mentioned you.
我从来没有提到她
I never mentioned her.
机构有规矩,如你所知
The Agencies have rules, as you know.
你们在哪里勾搭上的?
Were you two involved?
我能给你一杯伏特加?
Can I get you a Vodka?
你知道,日照她没有给你正确帮助自己的方法
You know, fucking her doesn't give you the right to help yourself.
我为我们带来的
I brought it with me.
好吧,我更愿意你没有在这里喝酒
Well, I would prefer that you didn't drink it here.
你走时把钥匙留下
You're gonna leave the key.
ASIO在调查?
Is ASIO investigating?
据我所知,这是警♥察♥的事
As far as I'm aware, it's a Police matter.
即使警♥察♥无法获得线索
Even the Police don't have a clue.
仍可能认为是我
They probably think it was me.
好吧,到时...
Well, then...
你可能发现你自己需要一个朋友
You might find yourself in need of a friend.
哈瑞,听着...
Harry, listen...
记得合居房♥?
Remember the shared house?
你是对的
You were right.
很多事情你都是对的
You were right about a lot of things.
哈瑞,听着...
Harry, listen...
记得合居房♥?
Remember the shared house?
你是对的
You were right.
很多事情你都是对的
You were right about a lot of things.
爱德华
斯♥诺♥登
没有地方
去躲藏
我们必须避免冲突
We have to avoid conflict.
那不是我的议程
That's not on my agenda.
但萨宾 霍布斯在监狱时没有人会理性思考
But nobody is thinking rationally, with Sabine Hobbs in jail.
你必须整理一个可靠的囚犯交换名单
You must be able to arrange some sort of prisoners' swap, surely.
我来这里不是为了游说
I didn't come here to be lobbied.
在我办公室创造一个职位
Make an appointment with my office.
停下
Stay.
什么才能促使北♥京♥送还萨宾?
What does Beijing want in return for Sabine?
剧集 | 秘密之城(2016) | 导航列表