剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
Buttoned right up.
那是拉链式的
It zips.
拉链 拉链刚好能拉上
Zips. It zipped right up!
你没试穿过 不是吗
You didn't try it on, did you?
- 没有 - 哦 为什么不呢
- No. - Oh, why not?
这件大衣材质非常好 至少让我们看看你上身的效果
It's a great coat! At least let us see it on you.
我把它送出去了
I gave it away.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是 它不适合我 而且我想着罗妮
It just... it didn't suit me and... I thought about Ronnie
她的衣柜里需要一些更为女性化的衣服
and you know she could always use some more feminine pieces in her wardrobe,
所以我就把大衣给了她 而且她非常喜欢
and so I took it over to her and she really liked it,
我就 让爱继续传递出去了
so I paid it... forward.
乔斯林 有一些
Well, Jocelyn, there are...
事情根本不合规矩 比如
certain things that are just not done:
在有婴儿的车里吸烟 除非你打开车窗
Smoking in a car with a baby,unless you crack a window;
付税前给小费 将酒和可乐混着喝
tipping before tax;mixing drinks with cola;
还有把一件不属于你的大衣转赠给别人
and giving away a coat that doesn't belong to you.
门开着
It's open.
嗨 呃 我过来是想说
Hey. Um... I just came to say...
只要合同一签下来 我们就要离开这里了 所以
That we'll be leaving as soon as the sale's signed, so...
你一定非常激动吧
You must be super excited.
没错
Yeah.
你为什么要做额外的社区服务 马特
Why did you do all that extra community service, Mutt?
什么额外的社区服务
Extra community service?
罗妮说 很久以前你的服务时长就已经达到要求了
Ronnie said that your hours ended a long time ago, so...
我喜欢保持我的运动量
I like to stay active.
真的吗
Really?
不然你认为是为什么
What do you want me to say?
有没有可能是因为 事实上你
Well, could it maybe be because of the fact that you...
享受我的陪伴
Enjoy my company?
没错
Sure.
你就一点不在意我要离开这个事实吗
Don't you even care that I'm leaving?
我当然在意
Of course I care.
- 那你这样又是什么意思 - 你为什么要大吼大叫
- Then what're you doing? - Why are you yelling?
好的 我再重新问你一遍
Okay, I'm gonna ask you one more time.
马特 你为什么要做额外的社区服务
Mutt, why did you do that extra community service?
你明白原因
You know why!
为什么你不亲口说出来
Why can't you just say it?
真是意外的惊喜啊 快进来 你怎么样啦
What a lovely surprise!Come on in. How are ya?
我只是想知道我爸爸是不是在这
I'm just wondering if my dad is here.
是的 你♥爸♥爸在这儿
Yeah, your dad's here.
呃 约翰尼
Uh, Johnny?
你的孩子来了
Your kid's here.
- 他想进来吗 - 我不这么认为
- Does he wanna come in? - I don't think so.
他并不想进来 好吧
He doesn't wanna come in, okay.
大卫 你来这里干嘛
David, what're you doing here?
我只想知道我们什么时候能拿到支票
I'm just wondering when you think we're gonna have the check ready?
呃 现在还不是时候 大卫
Well, this is not the time for that, David.
好吧 你买♥♥下这个镇子作为我的礼物
Okay, well, you gave me this town as a gift,
所以我觉得我应该多拿一点
so I feel like I'm owed a little bit more.
那么我们五五分成
So fifty percent for me,fifty percent for you.
大卫 我现在正在谈一些非常重要的事情
David, I'm in the middle of something important.
如果我想自己一个人去纽约的话
Well, if I'm gonna be going to New York, by myself,
那我就需要多一点钱
then I'm gonna need a little bit more money.
- 这是不可能的 - 管你可能不可能
- Well, that's not gonna happen. - Well, it has to happen.
- 这是不可能的 - 这必须
- It's not gonna happen. - Well, it has to...
跟我的手说去吧 儿子
Talk to the hand, son,
因为我现在等看着一头猪进食
because I've got to watch a pig eat.
大卫想要什么
What did David want?
作为镇子的主人 他想要一半的分成
As owner of the town, he wants half.
- 告诉你吧 小乔乔 简直好吃的要命啊 - 他们都太贪婪了
- I tell you, Joc, this freakin' delicious! Mm! - Everyone's so greedy.
给我你们的盘子
Well, let me take your plates.
好的
Okay, good.
拿去吧
There you go.
安迪 你看起来满头是汗
Um, Andy, you look a little dewy.
- 哦 - 我去给你弄些现磨咖啡
- Oh. - I'll get you some fresh coffee.
这主意不错
Oh, good idea.
是我的原因吗 还是餐后甜点
Is it just me or is it this dessert
让我饱暖思淫欲了
that's-that's making me horny?
我想是你的原因 安迪
I think it's just you, Andy.
- 哦 - 知道吗
- Oh. - You know what?
我想我应该给你们留点空间
I think I should let you guys do the nasty.
然后把合同签了
And then sign the contract!
你 这个人 这个人
You! This guy! This guy!
哦 他是个王子 不是吗
Oh, he's a prince, isn't he?
是的 他是个王子 是的
Yeah, he's a prince. Yup.
好的 我想你占到便宜了
Okay, well... I think you are getting a bargain...
- 真的吗 - 没错 安迪
- Really? - With this, Andy.
为了让事情变得简单一点
And to make things easy,
我将要 先签上我的名字
I'm going to uh... Put my signature down first.
你觉得如何
How 'bout that?
九十七万五千美金 哇哦
$975,000 dollars! Wow.
那笔钱可以买♥♥一大堆切达干酪了
That's a heck of a lot of cheddar!
你不觉得吗 甜妞
Don't you think so, sweet cheeks?
甜妞 你难道不是老道的完美情人吗
Sweet cheeks? Aren't you the old fashioned charmer.
到你签字了 安迪
Ready for your signature, Andy.
请给些鼓点
Drum roll please.
你知道的 安迪 九十七万五千美金
You know, Andy, $975,000
看起来有一点小打小闹啊
suddenly seems like such a girly number.
我们要怎么做 亲爱的
What are we doing, honey?
我是说 一百万 那才大胆 那才够劲
I mean, a million... That's bold, that's sexy.
你家的小女人可真是精明啊
That's quite the little lady you have there.
你知道吗 我认为我家的小女人说得对
You know, I think the little lady's right.
再加两万五怎么样 安迪
What's an extra $25,000, Andy?
拜托啊 不就是点小钱嘛
Come on, it's chump change.
不就是你的打车费嘛 两万五千美金 对你来说
It's cab fare. $25,000? For you?
来吧 付钱吧
Come on. You can cough it up.
好吧 那就一百万吧 管它呢
All right, let's call it a million! What the heck!
好的 好的
Yes! Yes!
那就签吧
There we go!
姓名首字母大写 签在虚线上
Just initial and sign on the dotted line.
把这签在
Sign on...
这么回事 怎么了
What's happening? What?
我的天 安迪 安迪
Oh my God! Andy! Andy!
我们得让他 我们得让他 我们
We had him, we had him. We had...
好了 快把钢笔放他手上 签名 他得快点签名
Okay, put the pen in his hand. Sign! He was going to sign.
- 好了 好了 - 他必须得快点签名
- Here we go, here we go. - He was going to sign!
- 你 签名 - 安迪
- You, sign! - Andy?
- 他想要签名 约翰 - 好了
- He wanted to sign, John. - Here we go.
- 他想要这座镇子 - 就是这样 就是这样 签在线上
- He wants the town. - That's it, that's it. Just on the line.
这里发生什么了
What is happening here?!
什么 发生什么了 哦不是吧 安迪 什么
What? What happened? Oh no! Andy! What-
让他快写 约翰尼 让他拿着笔写
Circulation, Johnny! Circulation in his hand...
写出比划吗 他甚至握不住笔 这个可怜的家伙
Circulation? He can't even hold a pen, the poor guy.
- 这样 他需要 - 笔划
- There. He needs... - Circulation.
签在线上 签在线上
Over the line, over the line.
我要打电♥话♥叫救护车
I'm gonna call an ambulance.
什么 别 等等 不 不 不 不 不 还不行
What? No! Wait! No, no, no, no! No, not yet!
- 听着 他看上去已经好多了 - 醒醒 安迪
- Look, he's looking better already. - Wake up, Andy!
人们会从昏迷中苏醒过来的
People do come out of comas
噢 我现在急需昏迷过去
Oh, I'd kill for a good coma right now.
- 嗨 - 你去了哪里
- Hey. - Where were you?
我出去了 我现在必须继续收拾东西了
I was out. So I'm gonna go keep packing.
等等
Wait.
约翰 我没勇气说出口
John? I don't have the heart.
这笔交易告吹了 亲爱的
The deal fell through, honey.
所以我们什么时候走
So when are we leaving?
我们不走了 亚丽克西斯 我们没有卖♥♥掉这个镇子
We're not leaving, Alexis. We didn't sell.
我们不走了吗
We're not leaving?
哦
Oh...
你感觉还好吗
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表