剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
嘿 莫伊拉 能麻烦把电视声音调小点吗
Hey, Moira, could you turn that down please?
有通重要的电♥话♥打进来了
Important call coming through.
史蒂夫说是酒厂那家伙打来的
Stevie says it's the guy from the winery.
嗯哼
Hmm.
你好 我是约翰尼·罗斯
Hello, Johnny Rose.
你好 你好
Hello? Hello?
啊
Ah.
史蒂夫
Stevie?
- 电♥话♥已经转到你那了 - 好的
- I put it through! - Okay.
- 谁打来的 - 赫布·艾特林格
- Who is it? - Herb Ertlinger.
- 哪位 - 酒厂的赫布·艾特林格
- Excuse me? - Herb Ertlinger from the winery.
他可是唯一看了我的提议之后和我再联♥系♥的家伙
He's the only guy that's gotten back to me on my proposal.
而 现在
And-and now the ph-
你好 喂
Hi! Hello!
电♥话♥坏了啊
There's something wrong with the phones!
约翰 让她把电♥话♥转接到孩子们的房♥间
John, have her patch it through to the kids' room.
对 转接到孩子们的房♥间
Yeah, patch it through to the kids' room!
知道啦
Okay!
建议棒棒哒
Very good suggestion!
孩子们
Kids!
大卫 接电♥话♥
David, answer the phone!
他戴着耳机呢 听不到你说话
He has his headphones in; He can't hear it.
- 那就你来接 - 知道啦
- Then you answer it! - Okay!
你好
Hello?
亚丽克西斯 开下门好嘛
Alexis, could you open the door, please?
我来接下电♥话♥
I'll take it.
不是 抱歉 你弄错房♥间号♥了
No, sorry, you have the wrong room.
他在六号♥屋
He's actually in room 6.
亚丽克西斯乖乖 把门开开
Alexis, unlock the door please!
好的 没有问题 再见
Okay! No problem. Bye.
他会给你打到你房♥间的
He's gonna call you back in your room!
不
No!
你好
Hello?
如果睡眠不足的话心脏会有杂音吗
Can you get a heart murmur from a lack of sleep?
因为自打来这以后 人家就一直没睡着过
Because I have not slept since we've got here
我感觉我的身体要垮了
and I think my body is shutting down.
好吧 虽然我不想承认 但对于心脏杂音我实在是知之甚少
Well, I hate to admit it, but I actually know very little about heart murmurs.
我想起来一条
Well, I have one.
脉搏跳动不规律
Uh, the pulse is very irregular.
老实说吧 大卫 我试过找自己的脉搏
Honestly, David, I have tried to find my pulse
找了大概一千次也没找着 所以莫要担心
like a thousand times and nothing. So don't worry about it.
讨厌 这很严重的好嘛
No, this is very serious!
我的心脏已经很久没休息了
My heart has not rested in a long time,
我的免疫力低下
my immune system is very low,
我在这就没找着一处地方卖♥♥羽衣甘蓝的
I have not been able to find kale anywhere here-
我们还要就你的问题哔哔多久
how long are we going to be talking about you for?
我觉得我的心脏病要发作了 这是当务之急好嘛
I think I'm having a heart attack, is what's happening!
大卫 你已经三十四了
David, you are like 34.
根本上来讲 我二十刚有九
I'm basically 29.
我天 你反应过激了
Oh my God, you are overreacting.
我预感你马上就会感到无比愧疚
I think you're gonna feel very guilty
当我渐渐昏迷 而你不得不来
when I slip into a coma and you have to come visit me
医院的临终关怀处看望我的时候
in the hospital at hospice.
好吧 我要去慢跑 所以在我回来前好好活着
Well, I'm gonna go for a jog, so don't die until I get back.
你要去多久
Well, how long are you going for?
嗯 我还真不知道 你这状态还会保持多久啊
Um, I don't really know. How long are you gonna be like this for?
- 不要像个小婊砸一样 - 再见
- Don't be a little b... - Bye!
我都这样了
When I'm this state!
这些是水果红酒 本身就很激动人心了
Now, it's fruit wine, which is exciting in itself.
但是我们最自豪的
But the thing we're most proud of
是我们的水果百分之百是没有杀虫剂的
is that our fruit is 100% insecticide free.
- 啊 - 嗯
- Ah! - Mm!
嗯 嗯
Mm! Mm.
好像有什么东西在我的酒里
There's something in mine.
哦 那是只瓢虫 有益的那一类
Oh, that's a ladybug.That's one of the good ones.
不好意思接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
我是赫布·艾特林格
Herb Ertlinger...
不 这简直不像人会喝的东西
No, this tastes like something one should not put in their mouth.
这是水果红酒 有谁听过水果红酒吗
It's fruit wine. Whoever heard of fruit wine?
无关紧要 这是生意 我会谈拢的
Doesn't matter, it's a business. I'll make it work.
这儿挨着垃圾处理地 约翰
It's next to a landfill, John.
他说的是前垃圾处理地
He said former landfill.
抱歉 我正在物色新的喷雾器
Sorry. I was looking into a new sprayer.
还有我给你带了这个
And I brought you this...
这是我们赤霞珠梅洛小歌♥海娜葡萄酒
It's our Cabernet Merlot petit grenache.
赤霞珠、梅洛、歌♥海娜均为葡萄品种
哇哦
Oh!
听起来忙得不亦乐乎嘛
Sounds delightfully busy.
你知道的 额 赫布 要是你需要有人帮着配送的话
You know, uh, Herb, if you need any help with distribution,
我在这方面还是有很广人脉的
I have extensive contacts in that area,
或者操作管理方面需要
or if it's operations management...
约翰尼 我在接受你的提议的时候
Johnny, while I appreciate that offer,
实际上并不是想寻求你的帮助
it's actually not your help I'm looking for.
- 哦 - 不 是你 莫伊拉
- Oh. - No. It's you, Moira.
我们希望你能给
We were hoping that you will be the spokesperson
我们赫布艾特林格果酒做代言
for Herb Ertlinger fruit wines.
我 我不明白你的意思
I-I don't understand.
我和我妻子曾经是"日出海湾"的忠实粉丝
My wife and I were such big fans of "Sunrise Bay."
如果你愿意为我们的葡萄酒拍摄几支广♥告♥的话
And we would be an honoured to have you
我们将荣幸之至
do just a few commercials to promote our wine.
当然 前提是你喜欢我们的酒
That is, of course, if you like it.
喜欢 这可是水果红酒 我怎么会不喜欢
Like it? It's fruit wine. What's not to like?
额 一个小时之前 我就觉得我的心脏病要发作了
So, an hour ago, I thought I was having a heart attack.
- 不是吧 - 是的 是的 是的
- Oh no! - Yup, yup. Yup.
- 嗯 可是我没有发心脏病 - 哦
- Um, but I'm not. - Oh, phew!
根据网络医学博士诊断 我患上肺栓塞了
According to Web MD, I'm having a pulmonary embolism,
这可比心脏病严重太多太多
which is much, much worse.
好吧 可是你看起来气色不错
Well, you look good.
那 只是看起来
That's... just the way I look.
我需要马上住院
I need you to take me to a hospital right now.
额 唯一的医院在埃尔姆代尔
Yeah, the only hospital's in Elmdale.
你是在说这附近没有医生
You're telling me there's no doctor around here?
人们直接在大街上翘辫子也没人管吗
People just drop dead in the streets out of sheer neglect?
好吧 确切地说 有一个医生
Well, there is, technically, a doctor.
那就立刻马上带我去医生那
Then, please take me to that doctor right now.
我完全睡不着
I'm just not sleeping.
我感觉心脏供氧不足
I think there's a lack of oxygen getting to my heart
因为我总感觉有些喘不上气
because I'm feeling very suffocated.
好吧 如果真的是心脏病
Okay, right. Well, if it is a heart attack
有能让你熬过今晚的必备设施的医院
we're way too far away from the nearest hospital
都距离我们这儿太远了
for you to make it through the night.
- 什么鬼 - 开个玩笑
- What? - Kidding.
深吸一口气
Take a deep breath for me.
棒棒哒
Good.
过去的两天你有拉粑粑吗
Now, have you been around any feces in the past two days?
- 我不 - 那就是没有
- I don't n... - So, no.
- 没有 - 好的 那么 好消息是
- No. - Okay. Well, the good thing is,
我认为你不需要救护车 大卫
I don't think that you need an ambulance, David,
因为我觉得实际上
because what I think is happening here
你只是患了恐慌症而已
is you're having a panic attack.
哦不 那 那不是真的
Oh no, those... Those aren't real.
那些都是公♥关♥为明星的宣传胡编乱造的
Those are a PR spin for celebrity publicists.
相信我 我认识足够多的名人
Trust me, I've known enough celebrities.
不 这的确是 真实存在的一种病症
No, it's absolutely a... A real thing.
告诉我 你最近有没有经历什么
Uh, tell me, have you had any experiences lately
让你 压力山大或是焦躁不安的事
that have caused you... Stress or anxiety?
好吧 我从在一个2500平方英尺的
Uh, well, I went from living in a 25 hundred square foot
家庭办公区生活和工作
Soho live/workspace
沦落到和我妹妹挤在一个汽车旅馆房♥间里
to a motel room with my sister.
哇哦 这足够让人焦虑的
Wow. Eek. That'll do it.
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表