剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
Whoa!
嗨
Hi.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
我想另外要一条毛巾 然后
I'm looking for an extra towel, Okay...
考虑到我们住的条件
And this might be a stupid question,
我的问题听起来可能有点蠢
considering the state of the rugs in our room,
但是你们这有商务中心吗
but do you have a business centre here?
是的 我们这有一个商务中心
Yes, we do have a business center.
出门左转就是
You can find it right outside the doors to your left,
就在土耳其水疗馆的旁边
right beside the hammam spa.
想要我帮你预定一次水疗吗
Would you like me to book you a treatment while you're at it?
谢谢 不了 给我毛巾就行
Thank you, no, just the towel, thanks.
马上给你拿过去
I'll get those right out.
罗兰 再次感谢你给
Well Roland, once again, thank you for giving us
我们准备容身之所
the lay of the land here,
但是我们还得收拾东西呢
but we have some serious unpacking to do.
- 哦 当然 - 如果你不介意的话
- Oh, sure! - If you don't mind.
没问题 约翰尼 我不介意帮忙
No problem there, Johnny,I don't mind helpin' out.
额 走之前还有一件事
Listen, one thing before I go here, um...
介意我用一下你们的厕所吗
Do you mind if I use your toilet?
非用不可吗
Is it absolutely necessary?
额 是的 我想确实非用不可
Uh, yeah, I would say it's absolutely necessary!
抱歉
Excuse me.
非用不可
Absolutely necessary.
是的 箭在弦上不得不发
Yes, that train has left the station,
如果你懂我的意思
if you know what I mean!
- 我要这张床了 - 为什么
- I need that bed.- Why?
- 我就是要 - 为什么
- Because I need it.- Why?
因为如果半夜有人闯入
Because if someone were to break in here
并想要谋害我们的话
in the middle of the night wanting to murder us,
他们会先攻击这张床上的人
they would attack this bed first,
所以我要另外一张床
so I need this bed.
你的意思是 你想让我先被谋害吗
So you're saying that you want me to get murdered first?!
当着你的面吗 然后你要怎么做
In front of you? And then what would you do?
你自己先逃跑 然后留我在地上
Would you just run awayand leave me to bleed out...
失血致死吗
On the floor?!
额 差不多吧 是的
Uh, sort of, that was the plan, yeah.
好的 嗯 等我走了床就归你了
Okay. Well, you can have the bed when I leave.
那么 你要去哪呢
Well, where are you going?
我告诉过你 斯塔夫洛斯正飞过来接我
Stavros is flying in to get me, I told you that.
你说斯塔夫洛斯过来接你是什么意思
What do you mean Stavros is com...
你在说什么 什么时候 他什么时候来
What do you mean? When? When is he doing that?
等一个叫玛丽凯特的蠢货不再霸占他的飞机
Like, whenever stupid Mary-Kate stops hogging his plane.
那么 我们去哪
Well, where are we going?
目前而言 他只是来接我一个人
Okay, at present, he's just coming for me,
但是我想等时机合适的时候
but then I figured that we would just come back
我们会回来把你们一起带走的
and grab you guys at some point.
什么样的反♥社♥会♥者会把她的家人抛弃在这个令人作呕的地方
What kind of sociopath abandons her family in some vomit soaked dump,
独自和她认识了三个月之久的
to gallivant around the world
某个愚蠢的船运家族继承人男朋友
with her dumb shipping heir loser boyfriend
周游世界
she's known for three months?!
额 大卫 下个月之后我们就认识四个月了
Um, David, it will be four months next month!
我的天
Oh my God!
然后 他刚刚跟我说
And he just told me that he could potentially see himself
他在之后的某些时候
considering saying "I love you"
会考虑说“我爱你”
at some point sometime soon, so...
这是我听过最愚蠢的事情了
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
我要告诉妈妈 我要告诉爸爸妈妈 你跟他们说了吗
I'm telling mom. I'm telling mom and dad, have you told them?
不 不 大卫 我正在等待合适的时机
No! No David, I'm waiting for the right opportunity.
好吗 否则爸爸要哭的
Okay, otherwise dad's gonna cry,
然后妈妈会故技重施
and mom's gonna do that thing
假装什么都没发生
where she pretends that nothing's wrong,
但之后整整五个月不和我说话
and then just doesn't talk to me for five months,
我不想搞成那样
and I don't want that.
不管 我要这张床 我就是要它
Well, I need this bed! I need it, so.
知道吗 大卫
You know what, David?!
这一次你会首先被杀的
You get murdered first for once!
不 你才会首先被杀
No, you get murdered first!
大卫 你先被杀
David, you get murdered first!
不 是你 你先死
No, you! You do it!
- 是的 你先死 - 大卫 你才先死
- Yes, you get murdered first! - David, you get murdered first!
事实上我觉得这个地方还是挺漂亮的
I actually think this place is kinda cute.
你是说漂亮吗
Did you say cute?
不 亚丽克西斯 玛莎·斯图尔特在汉普顿的房♥子才叫漂亮
No Alexis, Martha Stewart's Hampton home is cute.
Martha Stewart:美国“家政女皇” 女性财富人物
那个奇葩的男人在哪
Where's that weird man?
在哪
Where?
他在盥洗室
He's in the bathroom.
他 他不肯走了
He... he won't leave!
嗯 他在里面有很长一段时间了
Well, he's been in there for a very long ti...
我的天 我的天
Oh my God! Oh my God!
天哪 嗯 小子
Jeez. Um... Boy.
记得提醒我把那扇窗户修好
Remind me to get that window fixed.
它打不开了
It will not open.
罗兰 听着 我们非常感谢你
Roland, listen, thank you very much,
非常感谢你为我们所做的一切
but I appreciate everything you've done,
但是 现在 我们家人需要一点私人时间
we need a little private time now, as a family.
当然 事实上 这些窗帘是可以拉上的
Sure, well actually, those curtains do close there so...
哦 看 你们有19频道了
Oh, look! You've got Channel 19!
罗兰 你♥他♥妈♥的能死开吗
Roland, could you get the fuck out?!
这个最新型号♥是革命性的创新
This latest model is a revelation in innovation.
我不是在瞎扯淡 哥们 它会伴随你一辈子
I am not lying folks, it's gonna last you a lifetime.
你会感谢
You are gonna thank...
刚才我有点反应过度了 我完全没必要这样
That was an overreaction.That was uncalled for.
只是 你知道的 我们都有点累了
It's just... you know,we're a little tired,
这是漫长的一天
it's been a long day,
现在我们就像处在嗑药过度后的消退时期一样
there's a pharmacy worth of drugs wearing off
然后作为一个家庭
on most of us right now,and I just think as a family,
我们需要点时间来冷静冷静
we just need a little time to chill.
约翰尼 用不着道歉的
Johnny, please, you don't have to apologize,
也用不着在这些事情上
and you really don't have to hit me over the head
对我说重话 我懂
with this sort of thing, I get it,
我很确定 你需要点家庭独处时间来处理这些
you need your little family time and all that, I'm sure.
没问题
No problem.
知道我要干什么吗 我就
You know what I'll do, I'll um...
我就从这里死开好了
I'll just get the fuck out of here.
额 我们必须得在这吃饭吗
Ugh, we have to eat in here?!
我觉得这还不错啊
I think it's kinda sweet.
亚丽克西斯 你中了什么邪
Alexis, what's going on with you?
- 你什么意思 - 别装傻
- What do you mean? - Seriously?!
客房♥可迷人 这地方很赞
The room was "cute," this place is "sweet."
我个人觉得这地方糟透了
I am personally offended by this place,
我不知道你为什么觉得这里很赞
I don't know what you think is nice about it.
这个小镇既令人作呕又阴森恐怖
The town is disgusting. It is gruesome.
这地方迷人又典雅 就像是童话里的场景
It is charming, it is quaint,it's like out of a storybook.
亚丽克西斯 你究竟是怎么了
Alexis, what the hell is the matter with you?!
好吧 斯塔夫洛斯正飞过来接我
Okay... Stavros is flying in to get me,
然后我要跟他住一段时间
and I am going to go live with him for a little bit.
嗯哼 不可能
Well, that is not happening.
而且我对我的宝贝女儿
And I am appalled that my baby girl
变成了自私奸诈的贱♥人♥ 感到十分震惊
has turned into a selfish, duplicitous whore!
哦 你好
Oh, hello!
嗨 我叫泰拉 是你们的服务员
Hi, I'm Twyla. I'll be your waitress today.
我听说过你们
Anyway, I read about you guys,
以及你们的极端不幸的遭遇
and everything you've gone through, it sounds super crappy.
极端不幸
Super crappy?
我有一个在埃尔姆代尔的小堂弟
I had a second cousin in Elmdale
他通过电♥话♥营销赚了一大笔钱
who did telemarketing,he made a ton of money.
结果发现整个生意都是非法的
It turns out his entirebusiness was illegal,
然后他失去了一切
and he lost everything.
额 其实不太一样
Hm... not quite the same.
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表