剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
The key's under the mat.
- 知道了 - 真的吗
- Got it. - Really?
钥匙在地毯下面
Key is under the mat.
那么我搬到隔壁
So I think I'm gonna go next door
因为你的脏乱让我焦虑
because your mess is making me anxious.
什么脏乱
What mess?
你知道我纽约的公♥寓♥有多干净吗
You know how clean my apartment was in New York.
非常干净 干净到不行
It was so clean. It was really clean.
那么干净是
Well, it was very clean
因为你有佣人帮你打扫
because you had a maid to keep it very clean for you.
不 塞西莉亚打扫后 我仍然保持它的干净
No. I kept it clean after Cecilia cleaned.
无论如何 我认为我们给彼此一点空间是好事 而且
Anyway, I think it's best if we just take some space and um...
我想睡真正的床
I am looking forward to sleeping in a bed
而不是婴儿床
that his not... made for a toddler.
好吧 我自己在这里打发时间
Okay. I'll just chill here in my own space and...
好
Yeah.
可能敷个面膜或者其他 然后
Maybe I'll do a mask or something and...
自我检讨 自我评价一下
check in with myself and see how I'm doing...
好吧 那么就这样了
Okay, so we're good?
- 好啊 - 好的 明天见
- Yeah. - Okay. See you tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
我没有面膜了
I'm out of mask.
我一个人在那边很无聊
I was so bored in there!
我为你感到难过
I'm sorry to hear that.
好吧 我认为咱们应该充分利用爸妈不在的这段时间
Okay, so I think that we should take advantage of mom and dad being gone.
我已经是啦
I am.
好吧 但可以搞一个派对或什么的
Okay, but like throwing a party or something.
不 绝不
No. Absolutely not.
只是迷你 小型 休闲的汽车旅馆派对
Just a tiny, little, casual motel party.
行了 亚丽克西斯 我没有兴趣知道
Okay, Alexis, I have no interest in finding out
什么样的人会觉得“休闲汽车旅馆派对”有吸引力
what types of people are attracted to "casual motel parties."
但你却有兴趣躺在
But you do have an interest in lounging on a bed
爸妈滚过床单的床上
that mom and dad have had sex all over?
为什么你要这样对我
Why would you do that to me right now?
大卫 我只是 我想念我的生活 我想做点事
David, I just... I miss my life! And I miss doing things.
我怀念被朋友簇拥的感觉
And I miss being surrounded by loose acquaintances
他们觉得我有趣 聪明 迷人
who think that I'm... funny, and smart, and charming.
你不怀念吗 就请几个人 求你了 别告诉我
Will you? Just a few people. Please. You can't tell me
你不想和除我以外的人玩耍
that you don't wanna hang out with people other than me.
- 显而易见 - 好吧 所以
- Obviously. - Okay, so...?
- 好吧 小型的派对 - 太好了
- Okay, fine. Something small. - Yes!
就是一个小型的游戏之夜
Like a little games night.
是的 一个小型的 小小的游戏之夜派对
Yes, like a small, little games night party.
不 只是小型游戏夜会
No. Like a little games night period.
好吧 但是 如果这个聚会的性质变了的话
Okay, fine. And then, if it turns into something else,
就随它去吧
it turns into something else.
哦 不会的 因为只请6个人
Well, it won't 'cause there's only six people invited.
多人玩游戏就会吵闹
Any more and game play gets too yelly.
真的会很吵
It gets very yelly.
好了 这个派对将会
Okay, this party is gonna be...
- 不是派对 - 太好了
- It's not a party. - awesome!
- 它不是派对 - 太好玩了
- It's not a party. - So. Much. Fun!
我很兴奋
I'm so excited!
嘿 不错啊 简陋但舒适 对吧
Hey, not bad! Rustic but nice, huh?
还有那么大的户外空间 莫伊拉
The great outdoors, Moira.
我又惊又喜
I am shocked and delighted.
对啊 我之前还很担心的
Yes. I have to say I was nervous about this,
现在我不得不称赞罗兰 他可真不错
but I've gotta hand it to Roland, he came through.
他是白♥痴♥
He's moron!
钥匙在地毯下面 不是吗
Key's under the mat, is it?
钥匙在地毯下面
The key is under the mat!
啊 太好了 真♥他♥妈♥的太
Agh! That's great! Lying son-of-a...
啊 白♥痴♥男
Agh! Idiot man!
傻子
Moron!
哈 噢 好了
Ha! Oh, good.
- 约翰 - 诶 来了 亲爱的
- John?! - Yeah! Coming, honey!
我来了
I'm coming.
噢 哈喽
Well hellooooo.
哦 我的车抛锚了 而且下着雨
Oh, my car broke down and it's raining,
我能在这过夜不
and I wondered if I might spend the night.
嗯 首先脱下你那些 干衣服
Well, first let's get you out of those... dry clothes
然后来看看晚上会发生些什么
and we'll see where the night takes us.
我要把这个游戏之夜具体化
So I need to flesh out this games night thing.
算上你和我姐
Between you and my sister,
还有畜棚那家伙和餐厅那女的 我们有5个人
and the barn guy and that girl in the restaurant, we have 5,
显然我们得凑齐6个人才能玩游戏
and obviously we need an even 6 for ultimate game play.
嗯 如果我是不玩游戏的人怎么办
Well, what if I'm not a games person?
我们都是同一类人 你怎么会不玩呢 所以
We're far too similar for you not to be, so...
请选择
Options, please.
参加者一定得有趣 聪明
Obviously they need to be funny, and smart,
还要有丰富的幽默感
and have well-rounded sense of humour
学识渊博
and a wide range of knowledge.
哦 那样的人都搬走了
Oh, all those types of people move away from here.
- 真好笑 - 不 我说真的
- That's funny. - No, I'm serious.
- 噢 艾瑞克怎么样 - 嗯
- Ooh, what about Eric? - Hmm?
他高中毕业
He finished high school.
他样子不讨喜
I don't love his look.
哦 外貌也很重要吗 那干脆搞个选美大赛吧
Oh, looks are important? Oh... Why don't we throw a pageant?
相信我 如果有时间的话我会的 可惜没有 所以
Trust me, if I had time, we would, but we don't, so...
莎拉呢 她可爱又会说英语
What about Sarah? She's cute and speaks english.
嗯
Hmm? Mm...
她符合吗
She get it?
- 符合什么 - 符合条件的那种符合 比如氛围
- Get what? - Like "get it" get it. It, like the vibe.
了解游戏之夜的玩法
Understand that games night needs to run a certain way,
否则玩不成
otherwise it won't work.
我可以跟你一队吗 感觉你挺好玩的
Can I be on your team? You sound really fun.
听着 如果你不想帮我的话 不用勉强
Listen, you don't have to help me out if you don't want to.
- 我可以找其他人 - 真的吗
- I can find someone else. - Really?
- 嗯啊 - 好的
- Mm-hmm. - Okay.
- 那么 好吧 - 玩得开心
- Well, it's-okay. - Have fun.
- 好 - 我押另一队赢
- Okay. - My money's on the other team.
嗨
Hi.
有什么我可以帮你的吗
Can I help you?
啊 我是 来道歉的
Yeah, I just uh... Came to apologize.
道什么歉
For what?
抱歉没有邀请你参加游戏之夜
For uninviting you to games night.
你没有不邀请我 我是自己不想去
You did not uninvite me. I uninvited myself.
嗯 好吧 呃
Mm-hmm. Okay, well, um...
如果你能来我会很开心
I would really like it if you came
如果你能再带一个伴来
and I would really love it if you could bring...
我会更高兴
one other person of your choosing.
他们不符合要求也没关系吗
So it doesn't matter if they don't blend?
嗯嗯
M-mm-mm.
而且这跟你找不到其他人来
And this doesn't have anything to do with the fact
完全无关
that you couldn't find anybody else to come?
无关 什么 不 我
No. What? No. I...
你是一个非常开朗而风趣的人
You are a very bright, funny person,
还满腹经纶
with a wide range of useful knowledge
事实上我们这种团队型游戏
and the fact that we don't have an ideal number
没有什么理想人数 那不是我来这里的原因
for team style game-play, is not... not why I'm here.
你真是个说谎精
You're such a liar.
我说不来也只是虚张声势
And I was bluffing when I said I wasn't coming.
我只想看你求我的样子 所以
I just wanted to see you beg, so...
- 好吧 - 我会去打探一下
- Okay. - I'll put out some feelers,
但你知道 这么短的时间
but, you know, such short notice,
全镇的辣妹都已经有其他安排了
all the town hotties will have plans.
今晚见 真的 谢谢
I'll see you tonight! Yeah, thanks.
- 谢了 - 不客气
- Thank you. - Welcome.
这里也很可爱 非常田园风的小屋
This place is almost charming. Very rustic cottage.
我还有点期待早前的独行炸♥药♥客
I was half expecting early unibomber.
噢 看 罗兰和乔斯林
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表