剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
Pretend. It's fun time.
我 我想让你载我去一趟埃尔姆代尔
So I... am gonna need a lift to Elmdale.
你觉得我现在在干嘛
What does it look like I'm doing?
我不知道 无所事事吗
I don't know, nothing?
上班
I'm working.
- 噢 真的哦 - 是啊 在其位谋其职
- Oh, you are?- Yes. I have a job
所以我不能翘班载你去埃尔姆代尔
that I just can't leave to drive you to Elmdale.
好吧 我很尊重你的决定
Okay... yeah, and I totally respect that.
因为我发现那儿有卖♥♥甘那许果子奶油蛋糕
It's just that I found a Ganache Torte in Elmdale
所以我需要在我妈生日之前买♥♥一个回来
and I really need to pick it up before my mom's birthday thing, so...
我六点才下班
I work until six.
好吧 但是下午应该没人查班吧
Okay, but like is anyone checking in this afternoon?
- 不就是个蛋糕嘛 - 是果子奶油蛋糕好吧
- It's a cake.- It's a torte!
呃 发生什么事了吗
Um... is there something going on?
你能不能去搭别人的顺风车
Can you just hitch-hike?
然后醒来发现自己被绑在卡车司机的地下室柱子上吗
And wake up chained to a pole in a trucker's basement?
- 今天我可不想这样 - 我在 上班
- Not today.- Well, I'm working... At my job,
不可能因为你想买♥♥蛋糕我就这么起身离开
so I can't just up and leave because you want cake.
好吧 你用这种语气说话的时候
Okay. Well, when you put it like that,
让我觉得自己很厚脸皮
it makes me sound ridiculous...
呃 其实我也不想这么厚脸皮
Um... which I'm not.
不过 谢谢你啦
So... thank you...
感谢你的服务
For your services this afternoon.
嘿 嘿 抱歉我来晚了 约翰尼
Hey! Hey... sorry I'm late, Johnny.
我刚在脑海中过了一遍
Had a little memorizing... To do.
来晚了 你为什么来晚了 罗兰
Late for... late for what, Roland?
- 我听不懂你的意思 - 为了乔斯林的盛大舞会啊
- I don't know what you mean?- For Jocelyn's big shindig.
我来这里当面邀请你们
I'm here to personally invite the two of you
去 呃 一个呃 年度的 呃 由乔斯林主办的
to, um, a um... annual, um, elegant dress-up event
优雅的衣香鬓影的晚会
that Jocelyn is hosting.
呃 不对 我不是邀请你
Um... well, no, I'm not inviting you,
我想说我们 我们会聚在一起
but I'm saying we're... We'll see each other there...
在乔斯林举办的年度盛宴中
At the very big event that Jocelyn is hosting.
镇上所有人都会来
The whole town will go to this event.
他们都会盛装出席还有呃
They'll all be dressed up and um...
我 我有说筹资会吗
Did I- did I say that it's a fundraiser?
噢 抱歉 约翰尼 我重新说吧
Oh, sorry, Johnny. Let me start over here.
为什么你要向我道歉
Why are you apologizing to me?
你没必要向我道歉啊
You don't have to apologize to me.
不不 这是一个为孩子们举♥行♥的
No, no. It's a fundraiser for the thing with the...
筹资会
Children that...
那些嘴唇有点问题 呃 颚裂的孩子
The-with the mouth... Uh, cleft palates,
呃 乔斯林每年都举办这个晚会
and um... Joc' does it every year-
罗兰 你知道吗
well, uh, Roland, you know what?
我们 我们周六很可能去
We're-we're... Probably just gonna be
汽车旅馆约会 你知道吧
hanging around the... motel on Saturday, you know.
是啊 哦不 我明白了 呃
Yeah, no, I'm sure. It's uh...
亲眼看着那些可怜的孩子 心里会很难受 我明白你的意思
Hard to look at those kids and all that, I get it.
但你知道吗 我们也会给他们精心打扮一番的
But you know what? We'll dress them up too.
给我们留4张票
Put us down for four tickets.
- 真的吗 - 真的啊 对于支持乔斯林的博爱行为来说
- Really.- Oh ,yes, it's the least we can do
要我们出席简直是举手之劳嘛
to support Jocelyn's philanthropic endeavours.
噢 好
Oh! Okay.
我想乔斯林肯定会万分感激你们的
Well, I'm sure Jocelyn would really appreciate it.
谢谢你 罗兰 邀请我们前去
Well, listen, thank you, Roland, for that.
不客气
You're welcome.
一切进展顺利哦
I think that went well!
谢谢啦
Okay, thank you.
没事儿 周六不见不散哦 约翰尼
Okay. So I guess I'll see you soon then, Johnny.
嗯 拜拜
Yeah... bye-bye.
棒极了 拜拜 约翰尼
Yes, goodbye, Johnny.
噢 抱歉
Oh, sorry!
你就不能加快点速度吗
Ugh! Could you be going any faster?
好了 我们赶紧把这玩意儿竖起来吧
Well, we should put that up quick.
呃 我们为我老妈策划的惊喜派对
Um... so we're planning this surprise for my mom
肯定行不通
that's totally not gonna work
我还被逼来借你的畜棚
and I'm supposed to ask you if we can borrow your barn.
不过如果你离不开你的炮♥友♥的话
But if you can't take the night off from bedding women,
我完全 理解
I totally... understand.
谁说我不能两者兼顾呢
Well, who says I can't do both?
你头发上面有虫子
You had a bug in your hair.
喔 好恶心
Oh. Ew!
- 乔斯林 - 莫伊拉 嗨
- Jocelyn! - Moira, hi!
乔斯林 真高兴在这碰到你
Jocelyn, I'm so glad I've run into you.
罗兰今天早些时候提到了你的筹资会
Roland was mentioning your fundraiser earlier today
让我觉得
and it got me thinking...
什么鬼
My what?
你为唇部有问题的孩子举办的年度筹资会
Your annual fundraiser for the children with troubled mouths.
噢 这个啊 对啊 那注定很不一般
Oh, right. Yes. It's gonna be q-quite a night.
希望如此 因为我也想筹划
I hope so, 'cause I'd like to be involved.
- 什么 - 你的筹资会啊
- With...?- Your fundraiser.
我想你应该知道 我来这之前
As I'm sure you know, I was on the board
一直都是从旧金山到伦敦收益最好的非盈利组织的
of some of the most profitable not-profits,
董事会成员之一
from San Francisco to London.
跟罗兰谈了之后
And after speaking with Roland,
我才发现我忘了将我
I realized I was remiss not to gift you
自身宝贵的经验分享给你
with my wealth of experience.
哇 你真慷慨大方 莫伊拉
Wow! That's very generous of you, Moira.
如果有问题 我会请教你的 但我不会强求你做这个
I was gonna ask you, but I didn't wanna impose.
乔斯林 在我面前你就别自卑了
Jocelyn, you must stop being intimidated by me.
这样令我很不安
It's unnerving.
- 抱歉 - 不用 没事 只要说谢谢你就好了
- Sorry.- No, it's fine. Just say thank you.
- 谢谢你 - 你终于开窍了 我的荣幸
- Thank you?- There you go! My pleasure!
噢 我去
Oh, f**k!
你说你没买♥♥到蛋糕是什么意思
What do you mean, you didn't get the cake?
我只看到埃尔姆代尔那儿有卖♥♥巧克力甘那许蛋糕
The only Chocolate Ganache cake I could find, was in Elmdale,
我叫史蒂夫载我一程 但她拒绝了
and I asked Stevie to drive me but she said no
- 我觉得她身上肯定发生了什么事 - 大卫
- because I think she's going through something right now.- David!
具体我不知道 不过我猜是来大姨妈了
I don't know.Something with her body.
大卫 给我过来
David, I need you.
我刚跟乔斯林聊了会儿她正准备举办的筹资会
I was speaking to Jocelyn about this fundraiser she's apparently organizing-
哇 哇哦 你 你跟乔斯林聊上了
Whoa-whoa, you-you were talking to Jocelyn?
是啊 聊了点关于筹资会的事 那个可怜的女人
Yes, about the fundraiser, and the poor thing
看起来像是受了惊吓的傻鹿
looked like a deer caught in the headlights.
我不能袖手旁观 眼睁睁看着这女人
And I cannot stand by and watch this woman
把极具价值的完美事业弄得一败涂地
drive a perfectly worthy cause into the ground.
所以 大卫 我和你 我们要助她一臂之力
So, David, you and I...We're gonna help her.
好
Okay.
我要你让她有机会受邀出席筹资会
I asked you to get her invited to the fundraiser,
而不是插手筹资会
not involved in the fundraiser.
筹资会还不是你的馊主意
The fundraiser was your idea!
你没想过你老妈肯定会插手
You didn't think your mother would get involved
策划筹资会吗
in planning a fundraiser?
天哪 去年在克♥林♥顿♥基金会晚宴上
My God, she had Hilary shaking last year
希拉里还和她握过手呢
at the Clinton foundation dinner.
老天 罗兰 罗兰 傻♥逼♥罗兰
God! Roland. Roland. Stupid Roland.
罗兰 罗兰是怎么掺和进来的
Roland?! How did Roland get involved in this?
我拜托他的 这是个天大的错误 好吗
I got him involved, it was a bad mistake, okay?
不过一切还有挽回的余地
But look, it'll be fine.
我会带着蛋糕和你妹一起回来
I will get the cake with your sister.
你现在要做的是稳住你妈
All you've gotta do is keep your mother under control.
在我妈筹划筹资会的热情面前
The North Korean army could not keep my mother under control
连北朝鲜军队都甘拜下风好吗
when it comes to event planning.
什么 哈 噢
What? Huh? Oh!
我睡了多久了
How long was I sleeping?
不知道 大概45分钟吧
I dunno, like forty-five maybe.
神马
Oh?
我们到哪了
Where are we?
呃 快到了
Um, we're almost there.
我看见的上一个路标是“埃尔姆代尔出口” 所以
The last sign I saw said "exit Elmdale," so...
我还没看到埃尔姆代尔 不过
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表