剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
A luncheon?
嗯 给我们小镇上的朋友举办一场午宴
Mm-hmm, a luncheon for our little townie friends.
至少我们可以这么做
It's the least we could do. Hmm!
系统 支持 小提示 小技巧 沟通 机遇 小提示
System, support, tips, tricks,community, opportunity, tips...
泰拉
Twyla?
- 嘿 怎么了 - 没什么
- Hey, what's up? - Nothing.
嗯 泰德点的是吐司 不是家常炸土豆片
So um, Ted ordered toast, not home fries,
但上的是家常炸土豆片 所以你能做做好人 把
and he got home fries, so would you just be a peach, and...
哦 不好意思
Oh, sorry.
不 知道吗 没事 挺好的
No, you know what? It's okay. I'm good with it.
我喜欢家常炸土豆片 我会吃掉它们的 所以
I like home fries, I'm gonna eat 'em, so.
排毒的第一天 所以她有点那啥
First day of a cleanse,so she's a little whoo!
好的 我可以再给你重新做
Okay, so I can take it back.
- 事实上这样比较好 如果你不 - 不 不 谢谢你
- That would actually be great, if you wouldn't... - No, no thank you.
丽克西斯 能让我安稳的吃完早饭吗
Lex, if you'll just let me eat my breakfast here,
又不是说里面有碎玻璃
it's not like there's broken glass in it.
里面有碎玻璃吗
There's broken glass?
不 里面没有碎玻璃
No, there is not broken glass in it,
只有一些我迫不及待想要品尝的美味而已
just a lot of great flavours that I can't wait to taste.
好极了
Great!
谢谢
Thank you.
我只想帮你而已
I'm just trying to help you.
那么如果你真想帮忙的话 吃点东西
Well, if you wanna help, eat something.
我不喜欢这个排毒对你大脑产生的影响
I do not like what this cleanse is doing to your brain.
你现在变得非常粗鲁
You're being very rude!
抱歉我冲你大喊大叫了
I'm sorry for yelling.
真是辆好车 不是吗
Ain't she a beaut?
嗯 一直那么好 鲍勃
Boy, is she ever, Bob.
你知道的 我
You know, I uh...
我今早起床 我对自己说
I woke up this morning, I said to myself,
约翰尼 你需要给自己买♥♥一辆车
Johnny, you've gotta buy yourself a car.
也许某一天你会参加在埃尔姆代尔的商务会议
You may have a business meeting in Elmdale one day,
如果那时没车的话 就会很麻烦
and you're gonna be in trouble.
那么 我想这恐怕不是你的菜
Yeah, I wouldn't have thought this was your cup of tea.
哦 这正是我想要的
Oh, this is exactly what I was looking for!
是的 我想把这个宝贝开出去试试
Yeah, I'd love to take this baby out for a test drive.
是吗 我有钥匙 我们出去兜兜风吧
Yeah? I've got the keys,let's take 'er for a spin.
你不用陪着我 鲍勃 我不想麻烦你
Not with you, Bob, I don't wanna bother you.
不麻烦
It's no bother.
我只想自己开出去试试 鲍勃
I would just love to take this out myself, Bob,
你知道的 买♥♥车时候的小习惯
you know, a little peccadillo of mine when I'm buying a car,
我喜欢一个人开车体验
I like to experience the car one on one,
只有我和这辆车
just me and the machine,
懂我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
不 不懂
No, I don't.
我想独自试驾 鲍勃
I just wanna take it out for a test drive, Bob,
就转一圈
just for a spin.
那么是 绕着街道转一圈
So... Once around the block?
哦 是的 绕着街道转一圈
Oh yeah, once around the block,
也许 拐几个弯
you know, maybe around the corner,
沿着某条路开一开什么的
up the road a bit.
什么路
What road?
嗯 这条路 我想开着上这条路
Well, this road, I'll take it up this road.
好的 但是别左拐好吗
Okay, but no lefts, okay?
因为那就上高速了
Because they lead to the highway,
我一点也不想让她上高速
and I really don't want her on the highway.
我怎么会把她开上高速呢
Why would I take it on the highway?
# 行驶在道路上 #
driving down that highway of life
# 心情阳光明媚 #
feelin' fine and feelin' sunny
# 准备去弄点钱 #
going to pick me up some money
你知道就这么盯着围栏看
You do know that just staring at the fence
并不能帮助我修补它 是吗
isn't gonna help me fix it, right?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I am.
我只是在想泰德 他是那么好的一个人
I'm just thinking about Ted, and how nice he is,
那么的有雅量
and... generous,
问题是 过度宽宏大量了
like, almost too generous.
并且有时候我就想抓着他的毛衣
And I just wanna grab him by the sweater sometime,
对他说“别这么慷慨和善”
and be like, "stop being so generous and nice!"
他一直都是这样的
He always has been.
以前我总是把他按到更衣柜上
I feel bad thinking about all those times
想起来还真有点内疚
I pinned him against a locker.
你居然“壁咚”过别人
You pinned somebody against a locker?!
嗯 当时的我年少无知
Well, I was a different person then,
从那以后我变了很多 判若两人
a lot changed since after high school.
那么 他做了什么逼你壁咚了他
So what did he do to make you such a teenage cliché?
在学校礼堂遇到我的时候总是和我打招呼
He always said hi when he passed me in the halls,
然后出于某种原因 这有点困扰我
and for some reason, it bugged me.
是的 我能看的出来
Yeah, I can see that.
那么你对他也有意见
So he's bugging you.
什么 不 我的天 不
What? No! Oh my God, no!
哦 是的
Oh yes.
不 我就这么随便说说 一般而言
No, I'm just saying, generally speaking,
当你点了早餐但是他们上错菜了
when you order breakfast and they give you the wrong order,
那就拿回去换你点的东西啊
send it back and get the right order.
我从不要求换菜 我认为这有点粗鲁
I never return food,I think that's so rude.
哦 不
Oh no!
哦 你丫的
Oh, son of a bum!
狗♥日♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
啊 什么鬼
Argh! What the hell?!
额
Ugh!
哦
Oh!
哦
Oh!
嗯 好消息是你只需要一个新的风扇传动皮带
Well, the good news is all you need is a new fan belt,
然后车就能立马生龙活虎了
and then you'll be right back on the road.
那就好 那就好
Good, good.
嗯 今天去埃尔姆代尔对我很重要 罗兰
Well, it was important I get to Elmdale today, Roland,
我很感谢你的帮助
I appreciate you helping me out.
啊 没问题 约翰尼
Ah, it's no problem, Johnny.
那么 要我带你埃尔姆代尔哪里呢
So, where in Elmdale am I taking you?
哦 就是市中心随便哪个区域就行
Oh, just the general downtown area will be fine.
嗯 不想把目的地告诉我是吧 有点意思
Okay, don't wanna tell me where we're going, interesting.
就是 就是一个商务会议
It's uh, just... just a business meeting,
就是我必须去见一个人
just I've gotta meet a guy.
嗯 什么人
Uh huh, what guy?
搞金融的人 就是一个资金问题
A financial guy, it's a financial matter.
那么 约翰尼 如果我不知道我们要去哪的话
Well Johnny, it's gonna be awfully hard for me
送你参加会议会变得很不方便的
to get you to this meeting if I don't know where we're going!
我的意思是 这究竟是什么大秘密
I mean, why is this such a big secret?
这不是什么大秘密 这不是什么大秘密 罗兰
It's not a big secret, it's not a big secret, Roland,
而且你现在只开到了25码 如果我们可以快一点的话
and you're only doing 25, if we could pick it up a little...
哦 我的天 现在你倒是着急起来了
Oh my God, now you're in such a hurry.
我更不明白了 干嘛这么着急啊
What's the big rush here?I don't get that, either!
那个办公室4点关门 这就是为什么了
The office closes at four o'clock, that's all.
你在说什么办公室
What office are you talking about?
我要见的那个搞金融的人 他的办公室
The financial guy that I'm seeing, his office...
什么搞金融的人
What financial guy?
和我做生意的那个人 我跟你说过了
The guy I'm doing business with, I told you...
- 我们究竟要去哪 - 失业办公室
- Where are we going?! - The unemployment office!
满意了吧
Okay?
我去申请失业救济金
I'm applying for unemployment.
哥们 这是你的私事
Jeez pal, your business is your business.
我不知道你干嘛要告诉我
I don't know why you're telling me!
嗯 下午好
Well, good afternoon!
我想 大家都有酒水了吧
Everyone have a full glass, I hope?
我们早就想请你们来了
We've wanted to have you all here for ages,
你们是那么亲切的欢迎我们
you've all so graciously welcomed us
来到你们天堂般的小村庄
into your heavenly hamlet!
现在 请跟着我的步伐
Now, if you'll be so good as to follow me,
大卫在毗邻的套间里 给我们准备了一些
David is setting out some hors d'oeuvres
餐前点心
in our adjoining suite.
大卫 我们有客人呢
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表