剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
不是 只是一些大♥麻♥ 迷幻蘑菇和安非他明
No. It was just weed and mushrooms, uppers.
大部分卖♥♥给了卡车司机和我的高中老师
Mostly to truckers and my high school teachers.
嗯哼 让人吃惊的是
Mm-hmm. It's actually pretty clean around here,
跟我们住的汽车宾馆比起来 这里其实挺干净的
which is shocking considering the state of our motel room.
说到让人不舒服的家 你为什么要在畜棚里住
Speaking of unfit homes,why do you live in a barn?
在畜棚里住有什么问题
What's wrong with living in a barn?
嗯 如果你是一只山羊的话 就没问题
Mm... nothing, if you're a goat.
好吧 物尽其用
Well, it serves its purpose.
和女孩们在一起的时候 似乎是这样
It seems to... With the ladies.
开玩笑而已
That's just a joke.
那天 我很抱歉那天坏了你跟泰拉的好事
I'm sorry for walking in on you and Twyla the other day.
不 没事
No, it's cool.
所以你们两个在一起多长时间了
So how long have you two been together-
听着 我想偷溜一会儿
So, listen, I gotta take off for a bit.
我有事要干 你能帮我掩护一下吗
I got this thing I gotta do. Can you cover for me?
- 嗯 我是说 - 太好了
- Um... I mean... - Cool.
- 对 - 谢谢 不好意思
- Yeah. - Thanks. Sorry.
不好意思 我要在这里做什么
Excuse me! What am I supposed to keep doing here?
我觉得我们应该把这些分类放好
I feel like we should break these into categories.
嗯 按照是否合身 是不是织物
Um... fit, fabric,
还有所属国籍分类
and nationality.
或者我们可以这么干
Or we could do this.
我 嗯
I... um...
- 留还是卖♥♥ - 嗯 这些是
- Keep or sell? - Well, those are-
- 留还是卖♥♥ - 额
- Keep or sell. - Uh...
- 说留还是卖♥♥ - 卖♥♥ 卖♥♥了
- Just keep or sell. - Sell. Sell them.
那个是我在巴黎的一个样品间拿的
I got these at a showroom in Paris.
这是我在塔吉特百货清♥仓♥的时候买♥♥的
I got these on clearance rack at Target.
- 850块 - 850什么
- $850. - 850 what?
- 八百 - 美元吗
- Eight hundred - dollars?!
- 850美元 - 850美元吗
- $850 dollars. - $850 dollars?
这些原属于一个收藏家 由一个巴黎女人手工制♥作♥的 所以
These are a collector's. There's a woman in Paris that makes them by hand, so...
你的裤子比我的车还贵
My car's worth less than your pants.
嗯 我见过你的车 这说得过去
Well, I've seen your car and that makes sense to me.
好吧 对了
Okay then. Right.
我们试一下能不能把你的裤子卖♥♥出850美元
We'll try to get $850 dollars for your pants.
留还是卖♥♥
Keep or sell?
我不知道
I don't know.
噢
Oh...
你知道吗 我觉得孩子们对我们态度那么随便的原因是
You know, I think the reason our kids are so casual with us
他们把我们当朋友
is because they think of us as their friends.
嗯 才不是
Hmm, no.
不对 这很明显 这很明显 莫伊拉 不是吗
No, it's obvious. It's obvious, Moira, right?
因为我们是前卫的父母
Because we're hip parents.
- 噢 约翰 - 那是有代价的
- Oh, John... - And that comes at a price.
约翰 我们才不前卫
John, we're not hip.
我比你思想前卫 但在孩子们眼中
I'm hipper than you but in our childrens' eyes
没错 我们是前卫的反义词
we are the polar antonym of hip.
好吧 某种程度上我们和孩子之间的接触是少了点
Well, somehow we've lost touch with our kids.
我们变成了最熟悉的陌生人
We've become complete strangers.
嘿 想好点什么了吗
Hey! Have we decided?
只要咖啡就好 谢谢
Just coffee, please.
额 泰拉 你和你的父母关系好吗
Uh... Twyla, do you get along with your parents?
很好啊
I did.
但今时不同于往日
It's a little different now.
我妈妈病了 以至于她有一半的时间以为我是她的表妹安吉拉
My mom has this thing where half the time she thinks I'm her cousin Angela.
而且现在想要探视
And it's getting harder and harder
我进了监狱的爸爸变得越来越难了
to coordinate visitation times with my dad in prison.
抱歉我问了这个问题
I'm sorry I asked.
噢 没事 我过去给你们拿咖啡过来
Oh, that's okay! I'll get you your coffees.
你老妈和我最近一直在探讨
Your mother and I have been talking
然后我们意识到
and we've come to the realization
我们一直以来 都不是好父母
that we've not been very good parents.
很悲哀 还有 大部分时间里
Sadly, and most of the time,
我们对你们的状况都不感兴趣
we have no interest in what's going on with you.
因为我们不了解 她刚才说的是这个意思
We have no idea what. 'Cause she means no idea.
我们作为一个家庭 少了应有的联♥系♥
We have lost touch as a family
而如果我们想共同度过这个难关
and if we're gonna get through this ordeal together,
我们必须要再次和彼此熟悉起来
we have got to get reacquainted.
在“玫瑰影音”还没被查抄的时候 我们有素拓中心
Now, back at Rose Video,we had management retreats
可供我们做有趣的团队训练
where we would play fun team-building exercises-
你当时还出钱让员工们都做了水疗
You also had company-wide spa days.
我们为什么不试试那样做呢
Why don't we try that?
这些素拓训练中 有一个破冰游戏
And one of the ice breakers at these retreats
每次都能达到很好的效果
was a game that was always a hit.
就是那个 人们会在游戏中
And it was a game where somebody
说一个关于自己的假话
would tell a lie about themselves,
然后说一个事实 然后再说一个假话
and then a truth, and then another lie,
让大家来猜 你说的哪一句是假话
and everybody would have to guess which one was the lie.
不是 约翰尼 是要大家猜哪个是真话
No, Johnny, they had to guess which one was the truth.
嗯 猜哪个是假话
Mm... which one was the lie.
只说 只说一个假话
It's just-it's just one lie.
- 我说了啥 - 你说有两个假话
- What did I say? - You said two lies.
- 好吧 是两个假话没错啊 - 不 是
- Well, it is two lies. - No, it's...
不对 游戏的名字就叫做“两个真♥相♥一个谎言”
No, the game is "two truths and a lie."
- 没错 - 是这个游戏
- It's truth. - That's the game.
所以你应该听说过的 你听说过的
So you've heard of it. You've heard of it.
好吧 对 因为这是小朋友们在生日派对上才会玩的游戏
Well, yeah, because babies play that at their birthday parties.
好了 怎样都好 这是个很好玩的游戏
Okay, whatever. It's a good game.
好吗 现在我们要这么干 我会演示一遍给你们看
Okay? Now, here's how it goes. I'll give you an example.
为什么不从我开始呢 额 我很痛苦
Why don't I start? Um, I'm miserable,
烂醉如泥 还有讨厌这个游戏
drunk, and hate this game.
所以 给你个小提示 很不幸地 我并没有喝醉
So... here's a hint...Sadly, I'm not drunk.
好了 态度不够端正 从头错到尾
Okay, wrong attitude. That's the wrong-right off the top!
好了 到我了 到我了 到我了
Okay, my turn, my turn, my turn.
嗯 好 我有棕色的眼睛
Um... okay. My eyes are brown,
我的身材很标准
I am basically sample-sized,
还有 有一次我为了从一个泰国毒枭的车尾箱
and one time I escaped from a Thai drug lord's car trunk
逃出来 和他啪啪啪了
by bribing him with sex.
思路正确 甜心 但你知道吗
Right idea, honey, but you know what?
这对于大家来说会更难
It's gotta be more challenging for everybody-
她的眼睛是水绿色的
Her eyes are aqua.
你说你干了什么
You did what?
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding!
很明显我不会用和别人啪啪啪来做交易
I clearly would never bribe anybody with sex.
你什么时候去泰国了
When were you in Thailand?!
我跟你说了 当时我在放春假
I told you that I was on spring break.
大家可以冷静一下吗
Everyone can just calm down
因为阿伦在他没破产之前
because Aroon was a lovely gentleman
还是个人见人爱的绅士
until he ran out of money.
你认识多少现在
How many people do you know
还在监狱里关着的人
that are currently in the prison system?
- 大概12个 - 嗯 我很确定只有两个
- Is it like twelve...? - Um, I'm pretty sure just two.
好了 够了 玩得不错
All right, that's enough. Good game.
玩得不错 各位 亚丽克西斯 你被禁足了
Good game, everybody! Alexis you're grounded.
不是 那是十年前的事了
No! That was ten years ago,
谁在高中没干过蠢事啊
and everybody does dumb stuff in high school.
你当时才17岁
You were 17?!
你知道这事吗
Did you know this?
才不 我对女生悄悄话不感冒
As if. I don't do girl talk.
好吧 每个人都有犯蠢的时候
Okay, everybody does dumb stuff everywhere.
比如 我今天看到马特了
For example, I saw Mutt today...
那个住在畜棚的男人
the guy that lives in the barn...
跟市长夫人偷♥情♥
making out... with the mayor's wife.
- 她叫什么来着 - 嗯哼
- What's-her-face?! - Mm-hmm.
和那个流浪汉吗
And the homeless kid?
嗯哼 那样的男人就是处处留情的种
Mm-hmm. Guys like that will bone anything.
- 好吧 也不是处处都留情 - 别说了
- Well, not anything. - Stop.
- 因为那就意味着 - 别说了 别说了
- 'Cause that would mean... - Stop. Stop.
- 那就包括 - 话题终止
- That would include... - Stop it.
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表