剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
恐怕我和其他某个人上过床了
But now I'm worried I made out with someone else.
这是我醉酒的常态
Uh, it's kind of my go-to when I'm a little boozy.
我的是胡吃海塞 所以你的听起来更有趣
Mm. Mine's shame eating,so yours sounds more fun.
这是你的丁字裤吗
Is this your thong or... ?
不 布里挺有品味的
Yeah, no. Bree's a real classy girl.
肖恩的内♥裤♥缠在遥控器上了
Uh, his was wrapped around the remote.
别担心 我会把那遥控器扔掉的
Don't worry, I threw out the remote.
好 看起来他们还有副业
Well, it looks like they have a side hustle.
我很确定她的副业是脱衣舞娘 为什么这么说
Uh, I'm pretty sure she strips. Why?
不是 这里有很多
Oh no, this is just a lot of um...
- 是的 - 大♥麻♥
- Yes, it is. - Marijuana.
如果你想邀请我的话 我愿意
And if you're offering, my answer is yes.
多谢你的悼词 香农
Thank you for that, Shannon.
没有什么比《破晓》的这段台词更能表达我们的思念之情了
Nothing says we'll miss you like an excerpt from "Breaking Dawn,"
这是卡尔在暮光之城系列电影里最喜欢的一部
one of Carl's favourites of the Twilight movies.
现在 致辞
Now, to say a few words,
我要邀请一个近友
I'd like to bring up a close friend
也是卡尔心中的英雄
and one of Carl's personal heroes...
约翰尼·罗斯
Johnny Rose.
谢谢你 牧师
Thank you... minister.
卡尔
Carl...
要怎么描述卡尔呢
What to say about Carl... ?
曾经充满生命力
Once so full of life
现在毫无生气的躺在离我这么近的地方
and now... lying... very, very close to me.
死亡是件可怕的事情
What a terrible thing death is...
然而对卡尔来说
And yet, for Carl,
此时此刻 他走到了生命的终结
pretty much an all-consuming thing at this point.
他是个热爱
He-he was a- he was a man who loved...
毛衣的人 我是这样听说的
A good sweater I'm told.
他喜欢紧握工具的那种感觉
And-and he loved the feel of big tool in his hand,
我说的对吗 鲍勃?
am I right, Bob?
我想
And I wonder,
当卡尔掉在吊扇上转时
when Carl was spinning around on that ceiling fan
一定很骄傲
that he was so very proud of,
他会想到这个镇子
was he ever thinking of this town...
这片他出生并成长的地方
where he was born where he lived,
也是他逝去的地方 他逝去的地方
and where he died... Where he died.
我站在这儿 不是来谈论
But I-I-I'm not up here today
施密特湾的死亡事件
to speak about dying in Schitt's Creek.
我是来
I'm-I'm here-I'm-
你刚才去什么鬼地方了 肖恩
Where the hell are you, Sean?!
在酒吧
At a bar?!
如果有人现在应该在酒吧的话 那个人是我
If anyone should be in a bar right now, it's me.
肖恩
Sean!
对不起
Excuse me.
我是来谈论施密特湾的死亡事件
Well... I-I am here to talk about dying in Schitt's Creek!
我是来谈论生活在这儿的人们的苦难
I'm here to talk about the misery of our lives here
以及我们永远无法逃离此地
and how we might never escape this place,
如何不像卡尔一样死在棺材里
and how we do not wanna end up in a coffin, like Carl,
这里 被上帝所抛弃
here in this... god for saken-
# 哦 丹尼男孩 #
Oh, Danny boy,
# 风管齐鸣 召唤你去 #
the pipes, the pipes are calling...
# 幽谷回响 声声传递 #
From Glen to Glen
# 越过山野 穿过草地 #
And down the Mountain side
# 但是上帝 #
but God...
抱歉
So... I'm sorry
要是早些 我不会对你的宠物问题这么敏感的
if, earlier, I wasn't sensitive to your animal issues.
如果对你有所安慰的话 狗狗让我告诉你
And if it's any consolation, the dogs told me to tell you
它们对自己的行为也很抱歉
that they're super embarrassed about their behaviour, too.
好吧 我是在和兽医约会 我早该知道
Well, I am dating a vet.I should've known that...
会有放荡的小动物跑来跑去
There'd be slutty little animals running around.
我只收了那些放荡的小动物病号♥ 所以
And I only take in the slutty ones, so...
我只是不知道该做什么
I just... I didn't know what to do
我很爱狗狗 但
because I love the dogs so much, but...
你知道的 我也很喜欢
You know, I also really love...
我们情感的进展 非常喜欢
The way that our relationship is going right now... so much.
小帅哥
Mm... such a sweet face.
为了让你和动物相处更愉快
So, to get you more comfortable around animals...
不要狗狗 泰德 我
Not a puppy, Ted! I...
不 对狗狗来说太残忍♥了
No, that would be cruel to the puppy.
不 我给你拿了这个
No, I got you... this.
“向动物敞开心扉:如何照顾除自己
"Opening your heart to animals: A guide to the benefits
以外生命的小指南”
of caring for something other than yourself."
好专业的书
It's a very specific book.
翻到第37页
You might wanna check out page 37.
信♥用♥卡♥吗
Is it a credit card?
不 一把房♥间钥匙
No. It's a room key...
高级国王套房♥
To the premium king suite
在埃尔姆代尔的假日快捷酒店
at the Holiday Inn Express in Elmdale,
他们有个严格的无宠物政策
and they have a very strict no pets allowed policy.
真是太巧了
Well... it just so happens
我刚好也收拾了过夜行装
that I have packed my overnight bag.
- 嗯 - 过来
- Hmm. - Come here.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - No. Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- No. Thank you! - Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you! - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you!
你知道我帽子哪来的吗?
You know where I got my hat, brah?
哪儿
Where?
混♥蛋♥反斗城啊
"Assholes' R 'Us".
噢!天哪!
Oh! Oh my God.
天哪 我们得走了
Oh my God! We need to go.
我们得走了 我们走
We need to go! We need to go!
我看不到 我看不到
I don't see it... I don't see it.
- 我来看看 - 嘘
- Let me see it - Shhh...
什么鬼
The [beep-]
我的帽子 我戴着呢
My hat.. I'm wearing it.
我戴着呢
I'm wearing it...
我想到了自己
So I'm thinking to myself,
“天 要是死在这里怎么办”
"Oh, God, what if die here?"
这对任何人都不是什么损失
Mm. That was not lost on anyone.
我们偷点三明治
Uh, let's pilfer a few sandwiches
再优雅的法式退场
and make a gracious French exit.
好主意
Good idea.
莫伊拉 你的“丹尼男孩” 唱的真好
Moira! Your "Danny Boy"... What a voice.
- 谢谢 - 嗯
- Oh, thank you. - Yeah.
我真想你去我堂亲的葬礼去唱唱
I-I'd really like you to sing at my cousin's funeral.
她还没死呢
She's not dead, but...
她最近咳嗽不止
She's been coughing a lot lately.
莫伊拉 在大家走近棺材前
Moira, before they close the coffin,
再为卡尔唱一曲好吗
One more chorus for Carl?
拜托了
Please?
慢慢来 亲爱的
Take your time, honey.
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表