剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
那么 其他 嗯 昨天晚上
So the other... so, last night um...
- 那只是一个 - 这个事仅此一次
- That was just a... - Was a one time thing.
- 仅此一次 - 像昙花一现
- That was a one time - Like a blip.
就一次 就是闪了一下 就是
Just a blip... Just a blip blop. Just a...
我妹说她 额
My sister said that she uh...
- 对 邀请我参加泰德的派对 - 对 已经邀请你了
- Invited me to Ted's, yeah. - Yes, she'd asked you to Ted's.
- 对 - 嗯 额
- Yeah. - Yep, um...
好 我该离开这里了
Okay, well I'm gonna leave from here,
我要在准备好了之后
should I just come by your place,
去你的地方接你吗
and get you when I'm done?
我们可以一起去 因为
Yeah, we can go together, 'cause that's...
这完全像是我们会做的普普通通的一件事
That's like, a totally normal thing for us to do.
- 为什么不像呢 - 不 我不是这个意思 我是说
- Why would it not be? - No, it's not! I mean...
那么
So um...
- 太好了 - 对 不 这是个好事
- So, cool! - Yeah, no, this is a good thing.
那么我就 额
So I'll just um...
那我等你过来
I'll see you when you swing by, so...
对 我要
Yeah, I'll be-
好的 好吧 昙花一现 昙花一现
okay, all right, blippity blop. Blippity blip.
你今天真安静
You're quiet today.
是吗
Am I?
因为你不说话啊
It's just that you're not talking,
真是烦人 这样我很无聊啊
and it's annoying, because I'm bored.
我们就不能只是思考和工作吗
Can't we just think and work,
还是非得一直聊天
or do we always have to talk?
好吧 你现在太敷衍我了 还那么情绪化
Okay, you're being super sketchy and emo right now,
怎么了
what is going on?
你有没有在谈恋爱的时候
Have you ever been in a relationship
- 发现被人背叛了 - 有啊
- where you find yourself cheating - Yes!
是和你梦里的某个人
With someone in your dreams?
噢 什么
Oh, what?
噢 额 你知道的 如果是在你的梦里
Oh. Um... you know that if it's in your dreams,
或者是还穿着衣服 都不叫背叛 对吗
or over the clothes, it's not cheating, right?
嗯 最近发生了好多次
Yeah well, it's been happening a lot lately,
然后我再仔细一看 发现是泰拉 感觉很不好
and then I look over and I see Twyla, and I feel bad.
好吧 泰德今晚要办一个派对
Also, Ted is throwing a party tonight,
也许这很适合你俩一起来参加
maybe that's something exciting for you two to do together?
这可能不是个好主意
That's probably not such a good idea.
抱歉 你们今晚举办的是什么样的典礼呢
I'm sorry, what kind of event are you hosting this evening?
典礼
Event!
噢 只是一个聚会罢了
Oh, it's more of a soiree.
他是开玩笑的 这是我们每年的夏威夷之夜
He's just teasing, it's our annual Hawaiian night.
菠萝 烤猪 应有尽有
Pineapples, pig on the spit, the whole nine yards.
噢 你烤猪么
Oh, you roast pigs?
- 烤的 - 肯定烤
- We do! - Sure do.
我们的车♥库♥里挂了一只大大的猪
We have a big one hanging in the garage.
听起来这个派对很棒啊
Wow, it sounds like um... quite the evening.
那么我们要怎样才能被邀请呢
So whose pig do we have to slaughter to get an invite?
噢 天啊 额
Oh my goodness, well, um...
我们只是觉得你和约翰尼可能不想来 所以
We just didn't think that you and Johnny would wanna come, so...
乔斯林 这可是个肆意的猜测
Well, that's a touch presumptuous Jocelyn,
为什么我们会不想参加
why would we not want to be involved
你院子里的主题晚会呢
in a themed party in your yard?
对
Right.
额 我是说 就是
Well, I mean, for one thing,
你知道的 你们两个有一点
you know, the two of you are a little...
一点什么
A little what?
傲慢
Hoity-toity.
好吧 我说出来了
All right, I've said it.
我们觉得你们不想和“普通人”建立交往
We didn't think that you'd wanna hang out with "regular people."
什么
What?
普通人
Regular people?!
普通人就是导致玫瑰影音变成
Regular people are how Rose Video became such a-
说话注意点 莫伊拉
Right, c-careful, Moira.
普通人 我的意思是 他们成就了我们
Regular people! I mean, they made us who we were-
我在说什么呢
What am I trying to say?
我们喜欢普通人
We love regular people.
我们爱普通人
W-we love regular people.
不管怎样 你们两个被邀请了
Well, by all means then, the two of you are invited.
谢谢你
Thank you!
我要说明一点 额 我是个喝红酒的人
So, just to be clear, um, I'm a red wine drinker.
- 挺好的 - 好的 好
- That's fine. - Okay, cool.
额 但是我只喝红酒
But uh, I only drink red wine.
好的
Okay.
直到昨晚之前 在我印象里
And up until last night I was under the impression
你也只喝红酒
that you too only drank red wine.
但我想我错了
But I guess I was wrong?
我知道你想说什么了
I see where you're going with this.
额 我确实喝红酒
Um... I do drink red wine.
但是我也喝白酒
But I also drink white wine.
- 噢 - 有时我也会尝尝桃红葡萄酒
- Oh. - And I've been known to sample the occasional Rose.
几年前我还尝试了梅洛葡萄酒
And a couple summers back I tried a Merlot,
以前我还喝霞多利葡萄酒
that used to be a Chardonnay.
- 额 好啊 - 有点复杂啊
- Uh-okay. - Which got a bit complicated.
嗯 你还真是对酒来者不拒啊
Yeah, so, you're just really open to all wines.
我喜欢酒 并不在意是什么类型
I like the wine, and not the label.
我表达清楚自己的意思没
Does that make sense?
- 我清楚了 - 好的
- Yes, that does. - Okay.
额 对我来说很新奇
Um, this is just very new to me,
那么只要你没有满地打滚
so as long as you didn't roll over,
怀着后悔的心情哭着睡着
and cry yourself to sleep with regret,
那么我们就没有什么事 对不对
then we're good, right?
不 不 不 我确实那么做了
No, no, no, I absolutely did that.
在黑暗里哭了几个小时
Just wept for hours in the dark.
我们选这个 这是最大的
I say we go with this one, it's the biggest.
泰德 这个地方 看起来非常的新颖
Wow Ted, the place is very... New looking.
你自己做的室内设计吗
Did you design the interior?
噢 我倒希望是
Oh, I wish!
不 我发现一个网站出♥售♥
No, I found this website online that sells off
旧百货公♥司♥的陈列室
old department store show rooms.
那么这整个房♥间
So this whole room-
刚刚到手的
Just gets delivered, as is.
这里是“单身厅”
This is the "bachelor's den" here,
这里是我在黑色星期五拿到的
and then that's the "executive dining lounge"
“豪华餐厅”
that I got on black Friday.
- 哇噢 - 嗯
- Wow! - Yeah.
所以 只有我们这一对参加派对吗
So... Are we the only ones showing up to this party?
不 我们还在等马特和泰拉
No, we're still waiting for Mutt and Twyla.
噢 我去把面包卷从微波炉里拿出来
Oh, I should take the rolls out of the microwave.
热热的卷
Hot rolls!
亚丽克西斯之前说这是一个“派对式”的派对
Alexis had just said that this was a "party" party.
噢 大卫 那你一定会错意了
Ah well, you must've been misinformed then, David.
不 这是一个晚宴
No, it's a dinner party.
我想稍微了解下亚丽克西斯的朋友
I wanted to get to know Alexis' friends a bit,
所以我决定邀请一些情侣过来
so I figured we'd invite a few couples over,
用些晚餐 玩玩游戏
huh, have some dinner, play some games?
你们来了
You guys showed!
对滴 为什么不呢
Yeah, why wouldn't we show?
泰拉 我喜欢你的打扮
Twyla, I love your outfit,
你看起来就像一只小小的乔治亚鲜桃
you look like a little Georgia peach!
- 嗨 - 大家在哪儿呢
- Hi. - So, where is everybody?
我以为这是一个派对
I thought this was a party.
它是 它是一个私人小趴
It is, it's an exclusive little party.
嘿 谁把音乐关了
Hey, who turned off down ho?!
- 嘿 欢迎 罗斯 - 看看谁来了
- Oh hey, aloha, Roses! - Look who it is.
施密特一家
It's the Schitts!
嘿 你们来了
Hey! Yeah, there you go.
- 乔斯林 - 莫伊拉
- Jocelyn. - Moira.
约翰尼
Ooh, Johnny!
我跟你说 穿着这身衣服
I gotta tell you, that suit,
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表