剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
只是那只虫子恰好是乳白色的而已
It was one bug, and that bug was milky.
这么说来 你是一个与自然和谐相处的男人啦
So... you're a man at one with nature.
是的 再和谐不过了
Yeah. I could not be more at one with nature.
我每年都参加科切拉音乐节 所以
I do Coachella every year, so...
注: Coachella:一年一度在美国加州举♥行♥的大型户外音乐节
嗯 噢 所以你 可以和我
Mm. Oh! So you'd be... Into coming with me
一起参加年度火鸡狩猎
on the annual Turkey shoot then.
肯定能让你嗨起来
That's something that should excite you.
什么
What?
- 火鸡狩猎 - 嗯
- The Turkey shoot?- Mm.
罗兰主持的年度盛事 我们一起外出猎杀火鸡
Roland's annual thing. We go out and we hunt turkeys.
从我还拿不起枪的时候 我就已经开始参加这项活动了
Been doing it every year since I was far too young to be holding a gun.
嗯 好的 好吧 我们一起吧
Yeah... yes. Yeah. Let's do that.
我开玩笑呢
I was joking.
我觉得你绝逼不喜欢狩猎火鸡
I have a strong feeling that would not be your thing.
那你觉得我喜欢什么呢
And what do think "my thing" is exactly?
高密度棉织品
High thread count sheets?
闻起来像壁炉的古龙香水
Colognes that smell like fireplace...
好吧 如果你知道我爱好广泛
Okay. Well, it might surprise you to know
是不是非常的惊讶
that I have more than one thing,
我很乐意和你一起去狩猎啦
so I will happily go with you on the hunt!
最令我激动的事情
Nothing would make me more excited than to...
莫过于狩猎
Go hunting for...
- 火鸡 - 火鸡 和你一起
- Turkeys.- Turkeys... with you,
那么 到时候我应该穿花呢衣服还是迷彩呢
So... is this a tweed or a camo situation?
没人看到枕头已经从
Okay, did anyone actually see this pillow
枕套里面跑出来了吗
come out of this container?
真的吗 去 下 地狱
Seriously?! Go. To. Hell!
你滚 傻♥逼♥
You're off... you're a fool!
莫伊拉 你为什么这样做
Okay, Moira, why are we doing this?
为什么不等那女孩儿进来
Why don't we wait for the girl to come in
帮我们铺床呢
and help us make the bed?
她不会来的 约翰
She never comes, John.
不 混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
No. Bastard. Bastard!
- 莫斯林 嗨 - 约翰尼
- Jocelyn! Hi! - Johnny.
好极了 你在这啊 莫伊拉
Oh good, you're here, Moira.
我刚刚给自己预约了美容院的詹妮
I was just booking myself an appointment with Janine at the salon
然后我对自己说 “哇
and I said to myself, "wow,
莫伊拉看起来真的需要好好保养一下了”
Moira really looks like she needs a pick-me-up,"
所以我也给你预约了玛尼哦
so I booked you a Mani too!
我请你做理疗哦
Little girls spa day on me.
哇 多么友好的表现啊
Wow! What a nice gesture!
可以给我看看理疗服务项目都有哪些吗
May I see a spa treatment menu?
就是一家美容院而已啦
Oh, well, it's just a salon,
她们不可能样样全包
so they don't really do all that kind of stuff.
不过她头皮按♥摩♥的技术超棒的
But she does give a mean scalp massage.
真的很棒吗
Really mean?
只要你想 要多棒就有多棒
If you requested that, I guess, yeah.
莫伊拉 听起来好诱人哦 都不忍♥心拒绝了
Moira, this sounds too good to pass up.
拜托啦 去嘛 就当是为了我
Please, please do this, for me.
我重新组织下语言
Let me rephrase that.
女人要对自己好一点 因为你值得
Do it for you because you deserve...
好啊 我答应了 乔斯林 谢谢你啦
Yes! My answer's yes, Jocelyn. Thank you.
- 耶 - 欧耶
- Yay! - Oh, yes.
今晚你要干嘛咧
So, what're you doing tonight?
做干辣椒 可能还洗衣服
Making chili. Might do some laundry.
一个知情知趣的人这时候该回问
A polite person would now ask me
我晚上要干嘛
what I'm doing tonight.
原来你醉翁之意不在酒啊 抱歉
That's what this is about? Sorry.
呃 那你今晚干嘛啊
Um... what're you doing tonight?
泰德约我出去
Ted's taking me out.
- 泰德 - 嗯哼 泰德
- Ted.- Mm-hmm. Ted.
不过我不知道他姓什么 就叫医生吧
I don't know his last name.The... the, um, doctor.
- 那个兽医吗 - 嗯 医生
- The vet? - Yeah, the doctor.
医治动物的医生
The animal doctor.
他是我高中同学
Yeah, we went to high school together.
我觉得你俩挺配的
I think you'd be good for each other.
真的吗
Do you?
我觉得他满足所有你对未来丈夫的要求
I think he has everything you're looking for in a husband.
丈夫
A husband?
我想找什么样的丈夫
What am I looking for in a husband?
有钱的
Money.
哼
Hmm.
你知道理查德·基尔的中名是蒂芬妮吗
Did you know Richard Gere's middle name is Tiffany?
注: Richard Gere: 著名的美国演员、电影巨星,代表作有《风月俏佳人》《忠犬八公的故事》等
泰德要带我去安东尼奥餐馆用餐
So Ted's taking me to Antonio's.
安东尼奥什么鬼
What's Antonio's?
一家位于埃尔姆代尔的小自助餐馆
It's this little buffet restaurant in Elmdale,
不过他说我们点菜单上没有的东西
but he said that we could order off the menu.
你确定要和一个刚见过面的男人
Are you sure you wanna be traveling so far out of town
大老远跑到城外约会吗
with a person you just met?
我还和没见过面的里奥去巴厘岛约过会呢
I went on a blind date to Bali with Leo,
所以 我很确定我会没事的
so... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be fine.
泰德人怎么样啊
So who is this person?
呃 他很帅
Mm... he's cute.
- 还有呢 - 还有
- And... - And...
他没有信托基金
He doesn't have a trust fund,
所以感觉我很快就可以飞上枝头变凤♥凰♥啦
so, like, that's a refreshing change of pace for me.
说到没有信托基金的人
Speaking of people without trust funds,
那个经常和你待在一起的大胡子呢
what about that beardy thing that you spend time with?
- 什么 马特吗 - 对啊
- What? Mutt? - Yeah.
- 不 呃 我和他没什么 - 好吧
- No. Ew. It's not a thing. - Right.
- 我在找亚丽克西斯 - 噢 今晚你要和
- I'm looking for Alexis. - Oh, you have a what?
亚丽克西斯干嘛
A thing with Alexis tonight?
- 呃 约会 - 我觉得是泰德来了
- Uh, a date. - I think that's Ted.
为什么他在那边
Why is he over there?
因为他知道我超爱围观爸妈审讯你的男票们
Because he knows how much I love it when mom and dad interrogate your boyfriends.
- 我很好奇他们问什么 - 不 大卫
- I wonder what they're asking? - No, David!
告诉我 泰德 你父母还在一起吗
Tell me, Ted, are your parents still together?
没有 我高中那会儿他们就离婚了
Uh, no. They divorced when I was in high school.
噢 因为酗酒嘛
Oh... alcoholism.
不 我觉得是因为他们觉得两人当朋友更自在一点
No, I think they just realized that they were better off as friends.
- 啧啧 那就是外遇 真可怜 - 嗯
- Tsk, tsk. Affair. Poor thing.- Hmm.
好了 大家谈够了吧 非常谢谢 嘿
Okay. That's enough,everybody. Thank you so much. Hey!
嘿 进错房♥间了 嗨
Hey! Got the wrong room. Hi.
- 对啊 确实走错了 走吧 - 好
- Yeah, you did. Okay. - Yeah. Uh...
嘿 我认识你
Hey! I know you!
史蒂夫带你来见过我
Yeah, no, Stevie brought you in to see me.
能治疗你儿子的恐慌症真是一种荣幸啊
I had the pleasure of treating your son's panic attack.
是去奥东尼奥自助餐馆 对吧
So Antonio's buffet, huh?
- 菜色确实很多 不过盘子小了点 - 好了 话不多说
- So many choices, one little plate.- Okay, you know what?
拜拜 各位 明早见咯
Bye, guys. We'll see you in the morning!
“明早见” 说得真有趣 亚丽克西斯
"In the morning!" Very funny, Alexis!
想都别想 没门
Don't even think about it. Ain't gonna happen.
- 泰德 第一次约会可别这样啊 - 遵命 先生
- Ted, not on the first date. - Yes, sir.
别干扫兴的事 好好玩
Don't wanna kill the buzz, but have fun.
亚丽克西斯看来找到能让她忙得团团转的人咯
Alexis seems to have found someone to keep her busy.
那你咧 大卫
What about you, David?
我要睡觉了 明天我要早起
I'm gonna go to bed. I have to be up early
因为我脑子进水 一不小心答应了和史蒂夫一起去狩猎
I stupidly agreed to go hunting with Stevie tomorrow.
- 狩猎吗 - 对
- Hunting?!- Yeah.
- 狩猎 - 对
- Hunting?!- Yeah.
你说的是狩猎
You said hunting?!
对啊
Yeah.
哇
Wow.
- 啊 - 是我
- Agh! - It's me!
- 谁 - 你老子
- Who is it? - It's your father!
你在我们房♥间偷偷摸摸干啥呢
What're you doing lurking in our bedroom?
我没在你们房♥间偷偷摸摸啊 你的闹钟响了
I'm not "lurking" in your room. Your alarm is going off,
但你一直没关
you're not turning off your alarm!
狩猎
Shoot!
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表