剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
You really want to?
恩 我想啊
Yeah. I do.
你现在正经历一个艰难时期
You're going through a terrible time,
但这只是暂时的
but it's just a moment in time...
病人走进急救室
Patient walks into an E.R.,
然后他说 医生快看我
and he says, "Doctor, look at me."
我抽筋了
"I... I'm shrinking."
之后医生对他说
So the doc says to him,
那么你只能耐心点等了
"Well-- You will just have to be a little patient."
little patient双关 又指成为小病人
请给我一杯黑皮诺
Can I get a glass of pinot noir, please?
难熬的一天啊
Rough day.
难熬的一天
Tough day.
Charlie 你说我们是不是被诅咒了
Charlie, do you think we're cursed?
不 我觉得我们很幸运
No. I think we're lucky.
那为什么我这么不安
So... Why does that make me so nervous?
我不知道
I don't know.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's fine.
你保证吗
Do you promise?
恩 保证
Yes. I promise.
你要告诉我什么来着
Now what did you want to tell me?
留给下一次吧
that's for another time.
-是吗 -恩
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
来吧
Come on.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表