剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
And she's about to give birth, and, uh...
我说服她给我们的儿子取名叫Jedi
I convinced her to name our son Jedi.
你是说"Jedi"?
"Jedi," You say?
对 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
我想这名字帅爆了
I thought it would be cool.
帮我和她说
Talk to her for me.
是这样 Nick 额
Here's the thing, Nick, um...
你马上就会醒的
You're gonna wake up soon,
你可以自己和她说 好么?
and you can talk to her yourself, okay?
好了 就这样 拜拜 拜拜
All right. Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
不要再打电♥话♥了 好么?
Don't call here anymore, okay?
好吧
Okay.
"荡♥妇♥" "丑陋" "毫无价值"
"Slut." "Ugly." "Worthless."
短♥信♥里说让她去死
Texts telling her that she should die.
太欺负人了
Bully much?
我简直不相信
No kidding.
小孩们可以很刻薄
Kids can be so mean.
是啊
Yep.
他们以前叫我"精神病Maggie"
They used to call me "Psycho Maggie."
真的? 为什么?
Really? Why?
- 什么? - 我只想坐一会
- What? - I'm just gonna sit down a sec.
哇哦 Nelly
Whoa. Nelly.
怎么了?
What?
拜托 一发就好
Come on. Just a little bit.
一发什么?
A little bit of what?
把你短裤脱了 一会就行
Take off your pants, just a little bit.
就一会
Just a little bit.
关了
Turn it off.
真是太恶劣了
That is so vile.
我还打了她
And I hit her.
我简直就是落井下石啊
I literally hit her when she was down.
你想干嘛?
What do you wanna do?
把她放进肝移植的程序里
Put her in the system for a liver transplant
找些电脑高手把网上的性♥爱♥视频删了
and get some genius to wipe her sex tape off the web.
这是那个熟♥女♥么?
Is this the milf?
她叫Sonja
Her name is Sonja.
什么? 我可是单身
What? I'm single.
我只是在说行话
I'm just kind of working on the lingo.
- 你发现了什么? - 好
- What do you got? - Okay.
这是我们早上照的X光
Here was the X-ray that we took this morning,
有个入口在大腿那儿的伤口
and there was an entrance wound right there on the thigh.
所以子弹呢?
So where's the bullet?
还有
And...
- 在她腹部? - 嗯哼
- In her abdomen? - Mm-hmm.
它移位了?
It moved?
你见过像这样的么?
You ever seen anything like it?
没有
No.
我是说 我见过很恐怖创伤
I mean, I've seen a lot of grody, messed-up trauma,
但子弹差不多就在附近
but usually a bullet will kind of rattle around in there,
并造成组织损伤 你知道么?
and make some wreckage, you know?
当然
Exactly.
股静脉
Femoral vein.
什么?
What?
患者被击中
The patient got shot,
然后子弹进入了股静脉
and the bullet got sucked into the femoral vein.
所以它通过静脉系统迁移?
So it's migrating through the venous system?
在静脉里就像鹅卵石在河里翻滚
Tumbling through the veins like a pebble in a river.
什么?
What?
打个比方而已
Just creating a visual.
好吧 只少你知道它去哪了
Well, at least you know where it's going.
直指心脏
Straight to the heart.
我欠你的 伙计
I owe you one, man.
我不会追究的
Not keeping score.
伙计 我没感觉到那个
Dude, I'm not feeling that.
我该有感觉么?
Should-should I be feeling that?
唔 嗅盐
Hmm. Smelling salts.
碳酸铵
Sal volatile.
我没疯
It's not insane.
- 运动员用它 - 唔
- Athletes use it. - Mm.
他是酒鬼么?
Is he a boozer?
唔
Um...
- 不是 - 不是
- No. - No.
可能是韦尼克脑病
It could be wernicke's encephalopathy.
我的意思是我们该试试维他命B
I mean, we could try vitamin B.
我在一个小城镇长大
I grew up in a small town.
我认识很多酒鬼
I know a lot of alcoholics.
不 这不是酗酒 也不是精神错乱
No, it's not booze, and it's not delirium.
提个问题 大♥麻♥能让人陷入昏迷么?
Question... can marijuana put you in a coma?
有些脑弥漫性轴索损伤
There is some diffuse axonal injury.
你们懂的 从广义上来说
You know, in a broad sense,
长时间昏迷是一种人造的状态
prolonged coma is an artificial state
是医疗技术造成的
created by medical technology.
在有生命维持系统之前
Before life-support systems,
这样的病人是无法存活的
a patient like this would not have survived.
但他就在那儿 还活着
But he is here. Alive.
这是奇怪
That is strange.
是啊
Yes, it is.
Jackson!
Jackson!
什么事?
Yeah?
注射纳洛酮 有什么变化告诉我
Push naloxone. Page me if anything changes.
这样才像Charlie
There's the old Charlie.
那 是我心脏
That's... my heart.
对 对子弹来说
Yeah. Which is actually
是个十分安全的地方
a pretty safe place for a bullet,
如果你能相信的话
if you can believe it.
真的? 因为我真的没法相信
Really? 'cause I don't actually be-believe that.
你没有症状 很好 但问题是
You're asymptomatic, which is great. But the problem is,
右心室是开开合合的
that right ventricle is opening and closing,
每一秒都在输送血液
pumping blood every second.
子弹会在某个时候
And that bullet is gonna bounce on you,
弹向你
and when it does,
会又指向你的肺动脉
it's gonna head right for your pulmonary artery.
那然后怎样?
And then what?
会阻塞你流向肺部的血液
Then it'll obstruct the blood flow to your lungs.
我们要在它发生之前介入
We have to get in there before that happens.
否则怎样?
Or what?
否则你会死的
Or you'll die.
你需要进行一次胸骨切开术
You need a sternotomy.
额 胸骨切开 我是说
Uh, a sternom... I-I mean,
我是说 我不知道那是什么
I don't... I don't know what that is.
是一种心脏直视手术
It's open-heart surgery.
额
Uh...
我们 额 我们的父亲就死于那个
Our, um, our father died from that.
听听她说的
Just listen to what she's saying.
你的父亲可能死于
Your father probably died
心脏直视手术的并发症
from complications to open-heart surgery.
额
Uh-huh.
有什么区别么?
And how is that any different?
为什么和心脏外科医生争辩?
Why are you arguing with the heart surgeon?
我只是要懂
I'm just trying to understand.
她很喜欢戏剧性的事情
She's like this. Makes drama.
我心脏里有颗子弹 Becca
I have a bullet in my heart, Becca.
你从没见到我挨枪子吧
You don't see me getting shot.
好吧 告诉我B计划
Okay. Um, give me a plan "B."
好吧 B选择就是
Well, option "B" Could be
我们改造一条血管造影线
that we take a modified angiogram wire,
我们把它穿过你的股静脉
we thread it up through your femoral vein,
然后进入你的心脏
and then into your heart,
通过那根线把子弹拴住
and then we would lasso the bullet with the wire.
我的意思是 那会起作用么?
I mean, would that work?
好吧 那子弹可是移♥动♥的
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表