剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
Step aside, please.
Edna 拿过来
Edna, bring that in.
好
Okay.
得咯
Yes.
对不起 Dawn
I'm sorry, Dawn.
我不该吼你闭嘴的
I should not have told you to shut up.
太不尊重你了
That was really... that was very rude.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
刚刚简直太棒了
That was great.
如果以后你想要跟什么人
You ever want to have a good time
无关感情的找找乐子的话 打我电♥话♥
with somebody you're not in love with, you call me.
-你给他插管了 -恩
- You tubed him? - Yeah.
我一直给他在呼吸机上
I've been increasing the fraction of oxygen
-增加氧量 -他的血氧含量一直在下降
- on the ventilator. - His sats keep dropping?
是啊
Yeah.
这是呼吸窘迫综合症
It's respiratory distress syndrome.
他的肺里全是积水
His lungs are filling with fluid.
-所以我该给他做个胸透吗 -没错
- So I should do a chest X-ray? - Yeah.
然后呢
And then?
然后我们等 有些人会好转
Then we wait. Some people get better.
有些人不会
Some don't.
你丈夫的病情没有
Things haven't been going
按我们理想的状态发展
the way we would have liked with your husband.
他的伤情使得全身系统运转筋疲力竭
His injuries are putting a huge strain on his system.
我们还在一直给他输氧
Um, we're trying to keep him oxygenated.
他没有任何疼痛
He's not in any pain.
所以呢
Okay.
Lucy 我要说的
Uh, Lucy, this is...
听起来会有些奇怪
this is gonna sound kind of strange,
但是
but, um...
Nick想让我跟你谈谈
Nick wanted me to talk to you
孩子的起名
about your baby's name.
你说什么 什么时候
What? When?
在急救车上
In the ambulance.
你给孩子起名Jedi
Something about "Jedi"?
是呀
Yeah.
他很喜欢这名字
He loves that name.
那叫Joseph
Uh, uh, what about...
怎么样啊
Joseph.
Joseph
Joseph?
不 我还是遵从Nick的意愿
No, I gotta go with, uh, with Nick's wishes.
不是的 他希望孩子叫Joseph
no, that's-that's-that's his wish.
Joseph
Um, Joseph...
他父亲的名字
After her father.
-据你父亲之名 -我父亲
- After your father. - My father?
Joseph Nick
Joseph Nick.
是个好名字
That's a good name.
恩 小名还叫Jedi吧
Yeah. I'll call him "Jedi" For short.
嗨我听说你给那女孩找到肝脏了
Hey, I heard you found that girl a liver.
嗯 她家人都在北边
Yeah. Her family's up north.
他们正准备过来
They're coming down.
我是不是要挨批了
Do I get a reprimand?
警告什么
Uh, for what,
一张表都没填
not filling out any forms
也没征询许可什么的
or asking any permission whatsoever?
这会儿移植小组正取出他的肝脏
The transplant team is taking out his liver as we speak.
我就留在这
I'm just gonna stick around.
行啊
Cool.
好吧 我是离开了Joel
Okay. So I was gone, Joel.
恩哼 -我不知道
Mm-hmm. - And I don't know
是因为我变慢了
if it's that I'm slow or...
或是就像你所说的 与众不同
Like you said... or that I'm different,
还是其他的 但是我自己感觉到了变化
or-or what, but I feel different.
我不确定我和以前
I don't know if I'm the same kind of doctor
还是不是一样
that I was before.
那么 进步了还是退步了
Well, are you better, or are you worse?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但是Reycraft今早抢了我的手术
But Reycraft scooping my surgery from me this morning,
一年前的话 我绝对不会
there is no way I would have allowed that to happen
- 允许它发生的 -你可是给那个女孩
- a year ago. - You just found a liver
找到了救命的肝脏啊
For a girl who would have died otherwise.
就当帮我个忙 进去吧
Do me a favor. Get in there.
还有
Oh, and...
你刚分享了你的感受哦
you are talking about your feelings...
提醒你一句
by the way.
手术刀
Knife.
你好啊
Hi there.
嗨
Hey.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
他可以拿去吹嘘一下
Um, he can take it for show and tell.
谢谢你 客气
Wow. Thank you. No problem.
-瞧瞧这个 -不用谢
- Look at that. - You're welcome.
诶 Ryan给你想了个笑话
Hey, uh, Ryan thought of a joke for you.
好吧 恩
Okay. Yeah. That, um,
那只是用来让他
that was sort of more of a ploy
陪你做完手术的
to make him sit through the operation.
听着 我八岁的儿子可是给你想了个笑话呢
Listen, my 8-year-old son, he thought of a joke for you.
你最好坐下来听完
You're gonna sit down and you're gonna listen to it
然后好好的给我笑
And you're gonna laugh your ass off,
因为真的很好笑
'cause it's really freakin' funny.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
说吧
Lay it on me.
一男的走进急诊室
So a man walks into the emergency room
喊道 医生医生我抽筋了
and yells, "Doctor! Doctor! I'm shrinking!"
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
Shahir说我应该来找你谈谈
Uh, Shahir said I should come and talk to you.
哦
Oh.
坐吧
Uh, have a seat.
不用了谢谢 我就站着吧
No, thank you. I'll, uh, I'll stand.
盆栽不错
That's a... A nice fern.
谢了
Thanks.
有件事我想跟你谈谈
Okay, there's this thing that I need to talk about,
但是我说不出口
but, um, I can't talk about it, so, uh...
我看见死人了
"I watch death."
你懂我意思吗
You know what that means?
恩 那是致幻的器官
Yeah. That's the mnemonic
的记忆痕迹
for the organic causes of hallucinations.
对 一个人或病患
Right. Uh, what are the psychological causes
产生幻觉
that, uh, someone or a patient
的心理原因
might be hallucinating?
丧亲过度悲痛
Uh, pathological bereavement,
病理性的抑郁
pathological depression,
产后精神不稳
postpartum psychosis.
行了
Okay.
妥了
We're good.
好
Okay.
Harris医生 如果你想
Uh, Dr. Harris, if you do want to...
哦不好意思
Oh. Sorry.
谈谈
Talk about...
他怎么了
What was that?
我不清楚啊
Uh... I have no idea.
你办公室里还有沙发呢
Hmm. There's a couch in your office.
恩 心理治疗用
Yes. It's for healing the mind.
我知道
I know.
如果别人知道我们在这沙发上干什么的话
You know, if people knew what we did on this couch...
恩 他们会好的更快
Mm. They'd get better so fast.
Katie
Katie?
介意我和你待一会儿吗
Do you mind if I keep you company?
你真的想陪我吗
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表