剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
What was that for?
我乐意
Because I can.
我得跟你说点事
Um, there's something I should probably talk to you about.
行
Okay.
下班之后
After work?
好主意
Sounds good.
-回见 -拜
- See you. - Hey.
兄弟 等等
Hey, man, ho-hold up. Hold up. Hold up.
能不能先等一下
Can you... wait a minute.
你说过我会好起来的
You-you said I would get better.
我们尽力了
We're doing our best.
那么我
So, I'm...
我逃不出病魔之掌了 是吧
I'm, uh... I'm not coming out of this, am I?
我不能够 我没机会
I'm not gonna make it. And I'm...
我永远不能再见到我儿子了
I'm never gonna... I'm never gonna meet my son?
我们不能下定论呢 Nick
We don't know that, Nick.
昏迷是很难以捉摸的
Comas are... mysterious.
恩 我只是有一个
Yeah. Well, I got a...
很不好的预感
Pretty deep, bad feeling about this.
你跟我老婆说了吗
Did you talk to my wife yet?
消停会儿吧Nick
Oh, come on, Nick.
我都不知道你是不是真实存在的
I don't even know if you're real.
你也许是我的一个幻觉
You could be a... A hallucination,
或者 是我潜意识捏造出来的
or a-a figment of my subconscious.
我活生生的在你面前呢
I'm here, okay?
如果我是你想象出来的
If-if you were making me up,
我该梳理打扮的一丝不乱才对
I-I would have combed my hair.
听着 就告诉我老婆就好
Look, just... just tell my wife
Jedi不是个名字好么 仅此而已
"Jedi" Is not the name, okay? That's-that's it.
是 只因为你不满意你孩子的名字
Right. So I should be willing to seem totally crazy
我就该装疯卖♥♥傻
because you regret your baby name?
对啊 没错
Yes! Yes!
你知道那个讣告预测吗
You know that obit test?
我是不是过上了想要的生活
You know, did I live my life the way I wanted to?
对我来说很难得的 好吧
Well, I didn't always, okay?
我不想死后只留下这些啊
And I don't want this to be my legacy.
这不靠谱啊 Nick
It's a little weird, Nick.
别让她给我儿子起那么蠢的名字
Just don't let her name my boy that stupid name.
只有你能帮我了 求求你
You're the only one that can help me. Please.
求你
Please.
拜托了
Please.
不行
I can't.
为什么 只有你有这本事
Why not? You have a... you have a gift.
因为 一旦我告诉她了
Because if I do this, if I...
一旦我为你做了这件事
If I do this for you...
我就变成了一个灵媒
That's my life from now on.
可以和灵魂
I'm talking to... spirits.
与鬼魂说话 不管你是什么
Ghosts. Whatever you are.
自然的就像真的一样
And it's real.
能怎么样呢 你有什么损失呢
So what? What... what have you got to lose?
我会失去我的理智
My sanity.
我的工作
My job.
我未婚妻 等一系列的损失
My fiancee. You know, stuff like that.
等等等
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
你是一名医生 不可否认吧
You-you're a doctor, right?
我以为医生
I thought doctors...
是会帮助人们的
they're supposed to help people,
-对吧 -帮助的是人类
- Aren't they? - People.
有血有肉的人类
Flesh-and-blood people.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
那颗子弹造成了
The bullet caused a catastrophic collapse
你儿子中枢神经系统彻底崩溃
of your son's central nervous system.
他已达到脑死亡的标准了
He meets our criteria for brain death.
他看起来有呼吸啊
He looks like he's breathing.
他没有
He's not.
是呼吸机在帮他
The ventilator is doing it.
他心脏还跳呢 他还有希望的
His heart is beating. There's hope.
什么希望
Hope for what?
我不是有意冒犯你
I-I don't mean that in a disrespectful way.
你还指望什么呢
What do you hope for?
我可以
I c...
你儿子还能帮助很多人
Your son could help a lot of people.
我只是
I just...
万一他能醒过来呢
What if he wakes up?
他不会的
He's not going to.
你怎么能确定
How can you be certain?
他的器官能救另一个女孩的命
He could save a girl's life.
我知道这个
That I know.
我确定这个
That's certain.
你得给我一点时间
You need to... just give me some time.
不幸的是
Unfortunately...
没有时间能给你了
there isn't any.
他是我的儿子啊
He's still my son.
这是不争的事实 永远不变
That's never gonna change.
你准备好揪出那颗子弹了吗
You ready to lasso that bullet?
妥妥的
Absolutely.
你知道只是因为她想要你 对吧
You know it's only 'cause she wants you, right?
-谁 - 那位熟♥女♥
- Who? - The milf.
你跟Zach谈过了
You've been talking to Zach.
你应该约她出来
You should ask her out.
她是我的病人
She is my patient.
这就是当外科医生的迷人之处
That's the beauty of being a surgeon...
线一拆你就能上了
once the stitches are out... bam... you are in.
知道吗 与你听说的恰好相反Dawn
You know what? Contrary to what you might have heard, Dawn,
我不是一♥夜♥情♥的人
I'm not really a one-night-stand kind of guy.
行行行 你就心怀爱慕
Oh, right. You hold the torch.
一路爱情长跑吧
Olympic longing.
说来也挺好笑的 你还不是
You know, it's funny, I don't really see you married
非Charlie不嫁呀
To anyone who isn't Charlie Harris.
放马过来吧
Ride 'em, cowboy.
给我看一下心脏
Show me the heart.
注意三尖瓣
Watch the tricuspid valve,
在心房♥心室之间
between the atrium and the ventricle.
请给我看一下右心室
Show me the right ventricle, please.
我看不到金属线了
I cannot see the wire.
她心律失常了
She's got arrhythmia.
穿过心脏的动作快一点
You gotta go faster through the heart.
我转弯这儿有点问题 Dawn
I have a few very difficult turns in here, Dawn.
-那搞定它们啊 -那就你别指指点点了
- Then make them. - I will if you stop backseat driving.
你拿出点男人的样子我就闭嘴
Man up and I'll be a mouse.
好的 我马上就能
Okay. I'm just kissing it...
好了 马上就好
Now. There we are.
大家再坚持一下
Okay, hang on a second, guys.
再紧一下套圈
Just gonna tighten the noose.
-好 稳一点 -恩
- Okay. Keep it smooth. - Mm-hmm.
-慢一点 -恩
- Slowly. - Mm-hmm.
再慢一点
Slowly.
妈的
Goddamn it.
我没抓住 我会找回它的
I lost it. Okay, uh, I can get it back.
在肺动脉里
It's in the pulmonary artery.
我自己有眼睛 Dawn 不用麻烦你
Yes, I can see that, Dawn. Thank you very much.
她快不行了 把子弹取出来
Okay, we gotta crack her. Get it out.
血压在下降
B.P. is dropping.
心率到110了 血样饱和度是85
Heart rate is up to 110. Sats are 85.
-等等 -她心率太不稳定了
- Just... - Her heart rate is all over the place.
我们得开刀
We gotta open her.
我能把它弄出来 Dawn
I can get it out, Dawn.
她会没命的
You're gonna kill her.
再等几秒 我会伸进去把它圈住的 行么
I just need a second to go in and do this, all right?
-不可能的 -闭嘴吧你 Dawn
- You can't do this. - Shut up, Dawn!
请哪凉快呆哪去
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表