剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
他 他 他们把Nick带到哪里了
W-where-where-where did they take Nick?
他要去手术室
He's on his way up to the operating room.
好吧 他还好吗 他...
Okay. Is he okay? Wh...
你丈夫骨盆严重受伤
Your husband's sustained a severe pelvic injury.
股骨骨折 有内出血
His femur is broken. He's got some internal bleeding.
但我们会尽力的
But we're doing everything that we can.
哦 天哪
Oh, my god.
我的羊水破了
My water just broke.
没错
Yes, it did.
好的 我们 我们给你找个座 好吗
Okay, let's, uh, let's sit you down. All right?
- 好 - 打扰一下 女士
- Okay. - Oh. Ex-excuse me,
可以让个座吗 谢谢
ma'am? Can we use your seat. Thank you.
好了 坐着别动 我马上回来
All right. Sit right there. I'll be right back.
好
Okay.
有个女士要生了 叫妇产科
Hey, lady having a baby. Page labor and delivery.
会有人来照顾你的 好吗
Somebody will be here to take care of you, okay?
- 好 - 这就是凶手
- Okay. - This is the shooter.
孩子们正在外面制♥造♥混乱呢
Kids are out there wreaking havoc.
急诊室里还有上万个警♥察♥
Now I got a million cops in the E.R.
我只看到五个 要帮忙吗
I count five. Need a hand?
不用 他头部中弹 脑子都成稀粥了
No. He was shot in the head. His brain is pudding.
除非你度假时
So unless you acquired the hand of god
长出了上帝之手
while you were on vacation,
不然我还是给他输盐水 保持呼吸就好了
I'll just push saline and keep him ventilated.
好吧
Okay, then.
哦 对了
Oh. Did, uh,
- 你们结婚了吗 - 没
- did you guys get married? - Nope.
我离婚了 弄得无情又激烈
I got divorced. It's brutal, acrimonious.
就像... 就像挤过的柠檬
It's... I feel like a squeezed lemon, you know?
欢迎回来
Hey, welcome back.
Reid医生
Dr. Reid?
能帮我个忙吗
Can I get your help in here?
当然
Yeah.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我回来了 感觉不怎么样
Well, I'm back and I'm bad.
你要我做什么
What do you need, Maggie?
那边的Katie
Katie over here...
她很虚弱 还胃疼
she's groggy, she has stomach pain.
但说不上来哪 也说不上病因
But it's hard to tell where or why.
- 她不太健谈 - 知道了
- She's not exactly communicative. - Right.
Katie
Katie,
你知道自己在哪吗
do you know where you are?
谁送她来的
Who brought her in?
一定是有人把她放在这的
Someone must have dropped her off.
保安在急诊门外发现的她
Security found her lying outside the E.R.
嗯 太棒了
Mm. That's nice.
Katie 你知道今天几号♥了吗
Katie, do you know what day it is?
不知道
No.
你吃过什么
Did you take anything?
毒品? 酒精?
Drugs? Alcohol?
我想死
I wanna die.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're saying.
你不明白吗 我想死
Don't you get it? I wanna die.
求你了 我想死
Please, I wanna die.
你只是需要尽量平静下来
You just need to try to calm down.
求你让我死吧 求你了
Please let me die! Please!
听我说 你在胡言乱语呢
Listen, you have no idea what you're talking about.
求你让我... 真的 我想死 求你了
Please let... I do. I wanna die! Please.
让我死吧 求你
Please let me die. Please.
我想死 让我死
I wanna die! Please let me die!
够了
Stop it!
Alex
Alex!
我... 很抱歉
I... am so sorry.
做药物检测
Send for a tox screen.
我该...走了
And I should... go.
Stevens医生 1号♥线路
Dr. Stevens, line 1.
Stevens医生 1号♥线路
Dr. Stevens, line 1.
你好 我是Goran医生
Hi, there. I'm Dr. Goran.
你一定是 呃 Ryan
And this must be, uh, Ryan.
这是Ryan 我是Sonja
This is Ryan, and I am Sonja.
我是他妈妈 我们在枪击现场
And I'm his mother, and we were at the shooting.
当时子弹到处乱飞
And there was bullets flying everywhere,
有个混♥蛋♥踩到了他
and some jerk trampled on him.
我已经给两个护士 一个警♥察♥
And I have already told two nurses
和那个怪胎一样的
and a police officer and that
高个帅男说过了
freakishly handsome tall guy.
好的
Okay.
你在... 你在干什么
I mean, what are you... what are you doing?
我看看肋骨有没有断
I am feeling for broken ribs.
Ryan 帮个忙 吸一大口气
Ryan, do me a favor. Take a big deep breath.
憋住
Hold it.
疼吗
Does that hurt?
有点
Kind of.
好的
Okay.
他还... 他对青霉素
He's also... he's just, he's allergic to penicillin
和番茄过敏
and to tomatoes.
知道了 再吸一口气
All right. Take another breath.
感觉到了吗
Do you feel that?
好了
Okay.
这样 以防万一 我要给你拍一张X光片
Well, I'm gonna need to get an X-ray to be sure,
不过我很确定
but I'm pretty certain
你肋骨没有断 伙计
that you don't have any broken ribs, man.
天哪 谢谢你
Oh, my god, thank you.
好了 你儿子没事
Okay. Your son's fine.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
- Goran医生 好消息 - 呃
- Dr. Goran, that is great news. - Um...
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
你在出血
Okay, you're bleeding.
- 什么 - 你在出血
- What? - You are bleeding.
哇 让我看看
Wow. Let me take a look at that.
- 哦 天哪 - 伙计 跳...
- Oh, my god. - Uh, buddy, just hop...
跳下来一下 谢谢
hop down a sec. Thank you.
没事的 在这里坐下
It's okay. Just take a seat up there.
好的 让我...
Yep. Just let me...
哦 天哪
Oh. Oh, my god.
- 你被射中了 - 什么
- You've been shot. - What?
- 你被射中了 -妈妈 你还好吗
- You've been shot. - Mom, are you okay?
- 没事 别... - 妈妈没事
- Yeah. Do... - No, mom-mommy's fine.
你就没有觉得疼吗
Hey, do you not feel any pain whatsoever here?
我 呃 没有
I'm, uh, no.
她会没事的
She's gonna be fine.
没有明显射出伤
There's no obvious exit wound here.
你需要马上进行X光检查
We have to get you in X-ray right now.
好的 现在吗 我不能...
Okay, but now? I can't...
谁来照顾Ryan
who's gonna take care of Ryan?
因为我不能... 我不能把他丢在这
Because I can't... I-I can't just leave him here.
你有人可以打个电♥话♥或者
Do you have someone you could call or...
我可以叫我姐姐
I could call my sister,
但她来这要一个小时
but she's, like, an hour away...
我不想要Becca阿姨 她好烦
I don't want aunt Becca. She's annoying.
- 我知道 - Danielle
- I know. - Danielle.
帮我个忙 去自动售货机
Do me a favor. Go to the vending machine.
买♥♥一包 一包薯片什么的
Get, like, um, a bag of chips or something...
我来付钱吧 没关系的
I got it. It's okay.
你来? 我没...
You got it? I don't...
- 不不 我来吧 - 真不好意思
- No. No, I got it. - I'm so sorry.
我就在这 好吗
I'm here, all right?
好了 脾脏取出来了
All right. Spleen is out.
出血应该停了
Bleeding should stop.
你要现在把钢钉打上吗
You want to throw your pins in?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表